Sign in to follow this  
mantra

men, who really likes them anyway?

Originally posted by rudy:

i guess, when a low life jamaican yells assume the position to u fish-n-chip, u be jumpin into that dawgie pose like there is no tomorrow!!

Qofkani 'Jamaicans' buu ku waashay! Do you see them behind every corner, Rudy? Tut tut...such a lame donkey. :rolleyes:

mantra   

Originally posted by rudy:

i guess, when a low life jamaican yells assume the position to u fish-n-chip, u be jumpin into that dawgie pose like there is no tomorrow!!

How dumb r these gals? i mean dont they know just by being outta of somali, their stock already went down!! what...!

ladies! plz the shut f up or say something intelligent!!!!!!!!!!

you fat azz be luck if i even look at your way!! let alone touch that.

i've tried and tried to understand where on earth jamaicans come into this equation, by the way we're talking about men in general and not farax's..

I appreciate you not touching me by the way, Ilahi kheyr ha ku siiyo..

winnie   

not defending rudy but... were inadvertingly insulting his wife (or ex) by saying such things and she definitely doesnt fall into the equation either. lets watch what we say.

mantra   

geez, maybe im not expressing myself clearly. i wasnt implying youre frigid. i also dont think youre lacking in human emotions, but perhaps some of the urges. listen, im no shrink and i dont know you from adam, so really there is no reason to be offended and in all probability i will be wrong, so just shrug it off. but you asked for our opinions and here they are.

im also not pushing you to marry (i think only married people join that bandwagon) but considering its one of our obligations as muslims (correct me if im wrong) i dont think you should just toss it out, especially since you said youre issue isnt an aversion for them. im saying, if you can be friends with a man, you can definitely marry a man (of course my idea of marriage is completely theoretical). also, id like to add (cause i sense a misunderstanding), i dont think a person is unfulfilled if they remain single.

im not offended, just a bit worried :confused:

there's more to men than sex I would think, basically what you've said is that if a woman lacks sexual 'urges' she wont see a reason to be in a relationship with a man..

celibacy isn't an option, that's why im worried..

anywho this thread has gone on too long...

I demand it be closed (if possible), thank you

mantra   

Originally posted by illegal some-alien:

not defending rudy but... were inadvertingly insulting his wife (or ex) by saying such things and she definitely doesnt fall into the equation either. lets watch what we say.

you're right,

my apologies...

Saalixa   

Mantra,,,

I know now you want to close this thread...But since you are my muslim sister i would just like to remind you the prophet's saying

"marriage is half of faithand whoever has fulfilled it has fullfilled half of thier faith"

and it is compulsory and imperative to have an intention of getting married one day. I didnt say it. The PROPHET (saw) said so really if you are a practising muslim or would like to be, you should work on it or atleast make dua that Allah clears your heart of such Issues.

and just think of it. You are the product and creation of the combination of an egg and a tiny sperm. From mommy and dadday. you wouldnt be here today without thier effort and ALlahs qadir.

Wouldn't you one day want to make a little creation of ur own...u can call MINE.

This world is lonelyand boring without a relationship thats all i know!

Ibtisam   

^^^they won't be yours... they will belong to allah.

and it is compulsory and imperative to have an intention of getting married one day. I didnt say it. The PROPHET (saw) said so really if you are a practising muslim or would like to be, you should work on it or atleast make dua that Allah clears your heart of such Issues.

Can i have the evidence please. I know it is suggested, liked very much... but comulsory? i did some research few years back and i found that it is best if you do but you won't have to. Now are trying to throw it out of the window! so Can you please provide your evidence or take those words back :(

NGONGE   

Originally posted by mantra:

NGONGE

I must say you look rather dashing in your judgmental hat, and your pot-bellied character sounded pretty sexy (trying to dispell any notions people may have about my lack of sexual drive..hope it works)..

I enjoyed reading your story, I just love how men assume we hate them merely because we like them and don't wish to admit it....I honestly love the way we're always potrayed as caruur cago waweyn...you just wrote a classic...

ibtisam whats this kastumo talk
:D

I only went by what I perceived here. The lady doth protest too much, methinks ;)

looooooooool. Men,,,, who really likes them anyways? ahaha

Dem girls that that are everywhere like us. I believe Mantra likes men more than almost all the girls. She's just experiencing one of those old inherited somali tradition that "it's shame for one express feelings"

Caadi waaye huuno, You can love someone and I'm sure you will find one of our good Farah's when the day comes.

"Alla macaan badanaa, if I know this, I would have done it before" said the 38 year-old newly married xalimo.

lol

mantra   

Ducaysan, thanks for your advice will keep that in mind when something in me shifts and I start liking men inshallah..

Ibtisam,

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 1: Narrated Anas bin Malik: A group of three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet asking how the Prophet worshipped (Allah), and when they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said, "Where are we from the Prophet as his past and future sins have been forgiven." Then one of them said, "I will offer the prayer throughout the night forever." The other said, "I will fast throughout the year and will not break my fast." The third said, "I will keep away from the women and will not marry forever." Allah's Apostle came to them and said, "Are you the same people who said so-and-so? By Allah, I am more submissive to Allah and more afraid of Him than you; yet I fast and break my fast, I do sleep and I also marry women.

Bukhari

Allah did not make celibacy an option for us, so as much as we may dislike the idea, it's part of obedience, I pray we do it for the right reasons and not to fill simple human desires..

Ngonge I may have come across a Bollywood hit that ran along the same lines as your story, perhaps what you 'perceived' here was merely remembrance on your part of a recent disastrous Indian flick...

blue..you're not welcome in this thread, sii soco

Aaah, come'n why u gettin' me outta ur thread? I don't really care whether you hate, marry or whatever you decide with ur life. You just broke our heart us men to lose one you as one of the goody intelligent xalimo's, and so as Ibtisam. Can we have u guys back pliz? Basically you decreased the ratio of girls to men by two points. lol