Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Al Shabaab [Indacade group] attacks and mayhem will further help Yusuf TFG

Xiin you are a grown man go read what you wrote. I have prayed for no violence nor hoped for any failure of anything. The Djibouti deal is an NGO thing, a project who’s agenda you do not fathom,. As a layman you believe all you read . As for the violence in Mogadishu adeer my own Mother lives right now in the city and thousands of my cousins and relatives thus don’t suppose I am like you or feel like you, and do not put me in your clans box. I tell it as it is. The violence and hype and propaganda of Al Shabaab will strengthen those who want law and order.

It will isolate them, they can kill and kidnap for a while but in the end they will be nothing.

Go pretend to be important elsewhere old boy. ;)

^^Duke, your protest has no merit adeer. You started this thread and gave the provocative title it has. More mayhem will help Yusuf and further TFG, you wrote. Since you are invested in the success of the tfg, and think more violence will help get the support it needs to break alshabaab, that you would want and pray for violence is not a complicated logic to draw. It’s indeed the only logical conclusion any sane person could draw from your useless post! That your mom lives in a war zone is an unfortunate. We pray for her safety as well as the safety of all innocent souls in Xamar. Citing it though does not dilute the clannish implications of your disturbing posts.

No! It’s you who needs to read what you wrote! And I stand every little word I wrote waryee!

If Jabbuuti is an NGO thing, so is the TFG. So is Puntland and Somaliland! The entire Somali people are living off the doll-outs of UN agencies. That is a painful fact. It’s not however a reasonable objection to oppose any efforts no matter whose sponsor is to mediate between Somali factions. That you don’t see Yusuf in the political landscape after the end of his term does not make Jabbuuti effort less worthy!

Juje   

Duke:

attacks and mayhem will further help Yusuf & TFG

This is the first time he said the truth.

You are right Duke ...so when peace and stability comes it will be the end of the Yeey and the TFG. And also with your statement I suppose you concur that they, Yeey and the TFG, are the instigators of the violence and mayhem in order to keep their existance.

Well said sxb I could not agree more.

Adeer Xiin I am not protesting for you have nothing to stand on. You make sniffling comments assuming one thinks the way you do. As for the weak assumptions you made and the hot sweat, lets revisit the title “Al Shabaab [indacade group] attacks and mayhem will further help Yusuf & TFG ”. Thus one did not call for violence nor made the threat nor started a battle in Mogadishu. It was the Al Shabaab clan militia who chased your folks out of the country and who now you cowardly appease.

I have gotten used to your weak coments before, you was not upset at the violence nor showed any concern for it, what captured your imagination was the end of the line, “ it will strengthen Yusuf and TFG”. Thus your whole argument was how does it strengthen Yusuf and then you went on a tirade, accusing me of being happy at the violence and of the praying for the Djibouti deal to fail. I have way too many relatives in Mogadishu and I call every week to find if they are safe. As for the Djibouti thing, if one does not realize it’s a sharade now then one does not know anything.

If you look at the analysis I gave the reasons why this strengthens Yusuf’s hand, all you did was make sniffling comments about my feelings towards Mogadishu. Superimposing your person and clan feelings for mine.

Thus my kinsmen, you are ill informed and way too reactionary to deal with me on this issue. Your comprehension is weak and next time stick to the issues and do not attack the messenger. As usual the Al Shabaab made the threats against the airport, attacked it regardless of cost and when they were attacked used the civilians as human shields.

You have never questioned their action and at times celebrate it and then you accuse others of wanting violence.

This strengthens the TFG, because Al Shabaab and the oppsoition are shown for what they are, killers who mask themselves on the holly Koran, the international community specially the AU will continue to support, the TFG will continue to and the appeasers like Nur Cade and weak characters like the Sharif's will be shown for what they are, nothing more than attendees of failed silly meetings.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Juje, I have no comment ina abti, again you highlight to everyone your lack of comprehension. This is a complex topic after all.
;)

If you only understood what the word complex means.

Waar reer tfg beryahan way ka qasan tahay oo iyagaa is burinayee ha la iska dhaafo. Odaygii qol buu ku xidhan yahay oo cir iyo dhul midna ma mari karo ,,, markaa xaaladu waa ku jiqe iska daaya waa rafadkay rafanaysaye ,,, :D

MZanzi   

There are a lot of us these days with no moral code. Their only goal is to achief personal interest. Changing their camouflage is not in short supply, they wear tribal, religious or national coats whichever suits them. Their victims are the uneducated mass who lack analytical thinking understand their motives. We have seen how the warlords distructively ruined not only the country but the social fabric of our people. But what about the new comers (Al-shabab and Mahakim)who are continuing their slaughter in the month of ramadan, claiming that they are the guardians of our religion. Their prosaic mentality is wicked and evil!

We, Somalis, are very resilient and we will win at the end of the day by restoring peace in our beloved country. It may take some time, but we are always patient

Sayid Somali
is the only one who made a point though it was amusing and nothing more, and taking the title out of context.

Adeer the point is simple the over the top clanistic actions will strengthen those who want restore the state.

Genuine peace agreements will only strengthen the hand of those who want to develop a normal state in Somalia, i.e Yusuf and others that will follow him. Thus it’s not peace that we fear, indeed its peace that we work for, we fear a prolonged anarchy of the sort these folks find so attractive and which they have enjoyed for 17 years.

Sayid, I will take your comments seriously old boy.

let it not be said GD doesn't heed advice!!

GD - i take it from here onwards you'll be on the side of righteusness??

Afro girl: Nuff respect to you sis for the simple and yet powerful comment. We will resist insha Allah.

Sayid-Somali, my points are not popoular but rightous point of view was never in vougue.

Genuine peace agreements will only strengthen the hand of those who want to develop a normal state in Somalia, i.e Yusuf and others that will follow him. Thus it’s not peace that we fear, indeed its peace that we work for, we fear a prolonged anarchy of the sort these folks find so attractive and which they have enjoyed for 17 years.

While you fear a prolonged anarchy, they fear a lasting peace because that possible scenerio would have different meanings and outcome. We all win if a long lasting peace is finally achieved through compromise and putting our country above personal greed. The Islamic courts and their splinter groups would hardly give up and might be on their determined way to pursuing the formation of an Islamic State across the Somali Peninsula including parts of Ethiopia and Kenya.

Fabregas   

^^Horta, why do always you make an Islamic State sound like the end of the world? You were also cheering these folks just the other day, when they took over a certain Somali city.

^^^

I think he meant the Islamic State of Cimaamad wearing Munaafiqiin.

I'm sure he is NOT against a genuine Islamic state like the one that existed during the time of our Holy Prophet(pbuh).

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California

^^^Saaxiib, don't you dare compare the Xalaal and genuine victory of the Kismayo natives to the munaafiqnimo of the cimaamad wearing biliiliqo goons.

dhulQarnayn :cool:

Republic Of California