Sign in to follow this  
Jaamac_Bootaan

Axxx This Is The Place 2 B For A Lady-lover Like Me!!!!

I saw this forum with big letters WOMEN and I jst knew this is the place to be if you want to see some ladies with class.

As some of you know I'm a refugee from Somalinet and I heard the ladies of SOL are classy and elegant.

Is that true? and if yes than tell me exactly what is better of Somali Ladiezz of SOL!!!!

;)

Nabad iyo Caano

Bambina   

Salam Alaykum,

Jaamac_Bootan , :D ,I hope you are not trying to waste your time by comparing ladies of the Somalinet and SOL because that I would be a ****** idea.You're saying that ladies from the SOL seem classy so do I have to assume that ladies from Somalinet were trashy?I just hope "women" is the only excuse for you to log in the SOL.

By the way what is this wave of Somalinet refugees?I have nothing agaisnt that ,on the contrary everyone is welcomed.But,why do you guyz need to specify that you came from Somalinet to appreciate the SOL? You can say that you are refugee from a country but refugee from a website?Dont make me laugh.

N.O.R.F   

Jamac

The ladies of SOL are among some of the best in the world, however, they do come with a government health warning, it reads something like,,,,,

"Do not upset or risk being eaten alive with bariis iyo moose"

Macalin   

Jaamac, dont listen to him. We are not cannibals.

--------

I Humbly GracefullY disagree....They are carnivorous and Habivorous as well.

ActuallY they are lil smart creatures,a lil snobby, i lil spicy and oh yes classy!....Bt watch out dude we love em and we protect em!

Iffah   

Yac, maskiinka waa ku goobateen...

Jaamac, I guess now you know...threads like this don't go well here & certaintly, discriminatory attitude towards our Somali sisters (where ever they may be) is prohibited.

...oh yeah, glad to have u here..enjoy your stay :D

Haneefah   

^^^maskiinsanida, ileen that's why they call you Ilhaam :D listen, marka hore inta lagu goobto ayaa marka dambana loo dhoolacadeeyaa,lol.

Originally posted by Nomad Member 719:

watch out dude we love em and we protect em!

Awww...come here dear...u deserve a lil group hug from us :D Khalas, hada kadib you should teach the manners in which SOl ladies are spoken to!

Warmoog   

Lol, I think some of the ladies above have expressed my initial thoughts about this thread...

Welcome to SOL Jaamac - Enjoy your stay... oh, and watch your step (especially in the women's section) because it's a minefield of opinions.

Salaamz.

lol   

[/QB]Saw some got replies thnx for that.....the rest I hope you didn't get this the wrong way....am not a perve, but if you do than you can suck on my chocolate salty balls.

I don't think classic women as you refer to us deserve to be lowered as such. If you haven't read the rules of SOL plz start there b4 you knock at the women's corner....

BTW. Wlc to the nomad land.. as a refugee of somalinet, let me remind you here is not somalinet and profanity is highly prohibited.... adios and have fun...

Tuujiye   

War Jaamac bootaale..kaaba meeshaan hadii rabtid in lagu xagto iska joog. Hibo meshaan waxey katahay Community laadar..lol..waraa wixii oo somalinetka aa naga daba wadaa ee naga reeb nooh. Meshaan aa iskeenee daaco Qurun aa bilaabee asbax mina subax..gabdhahaan kuligood ma fiicna laakiin qaar aa fiican marka is ilaali..kuwa maskiimiinta oo xishoodka badan aa adiga kugu mac..gees ku qabo. Laakiin ceydaan iyo shukulaatada bas aa wadid leerta naga gee.

Hibo Mukulaal xataa waa kugu sawiran tahay meesha hana xagan lee waa ku tuugaa...our community laadar..