Sign in to follow this  
Jaamac_Bootaan

Axxx This Is The Place 2 B For A Lady-lover Like Me!!!!

lol   

Jaamac: We respect our forum aboowihis.. so don't abuse it... here we r a big family...

Garab tuujiye: Dadka ma xagxagto... laakiinse waa qanjaruuftaa marka ay qaldamaan... :D

Saalixa   

jaamaac,

first let me welcome you to da big family we got here in sol,iam telling ya we are some close community,,,well next thanx for your comments, i couldnt agree more. you see we here are more intlligent than somalinet girls(if there are actually any person with the slightest intellect in somalinet) coz we respect our fellow borathers and sisters here. No one can stand a minute in somalinet, those forums youll think have all been written by 4 yr olds, they are too gibberish, every word is crap.

hope you like it here(theres no doubt) but again welcome.

Thank you Rayaana, I just wanted to hear the thing you just said. You and Ilhaan are exactly what I meant classy and elegant.

You welcome me like a real Somali woman, and for that welcome ALLAH will reward you in the afterlife, I think :confused:

Than you for the WLC and thank you for making me one of you.....I'll never forget it in my forum carreer

PEACE and hope we can have many fruiful discussions together

Tuujiye   

Waraa bootaale wili majoogtay.

meesha in laga eriyey aanba u qabee.

Hadii aa halahaan soo gaartay waa lagaa helay macalinka. Gabdhaha wee kaa heleen. kubaato lee meesha hakadhigin wiji wanbar yahoo.. Hibo ok yarta..ha isoo marin lee.. yarta baalan baalista wadato usheeg somalinet iyo meshaan in ee isku dhigmin..somalinet waxaa ka buuxo abkee wixii koolo dhuuq iyo darbi jiif ahaa oo computer la soo horfadhiisiyey..F-this-f-that leeba kasoo wada harta...F badnaa far hagashee....

waraa asxaabta ii baashala...