Yaa diirtey?

Dalkeygii

Oo dambigaa leh?

Yaa dooxey?

Duqeydii?

iyo dumarkii

dabargooyey ubadkii?

Great song..... Ereyadii iyo Laxankii Saalax Doonyaale

Good singer, but who composed that that drab instrumental? And the production isn't amazing either.

Sucks to see all this young Somali talent wasted because of crappy studios/producers.

RedSea   

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

Good singer, but who composed that that drab instrumental? And the production isn't amazing either.

Sucks to see all this young Somali talent wasted because of crappy studios/producers.

That type of music seems futuristic to Somalis. Just shows you that we are little behind. Dont judge. smile.gif

To the music makers/singers/producers..

I'll give you credit for the effort and sense of nationalism but your music and song both suck. You can do better. redface.gif

Paragon   

Beautiful message and composition. A good song AND production.

Thanks for the link, Xudeedi.

PS: Ina Doonyaale, it seems, is producing alot lately. Kudos.

NASSIR   

Everyone has their own unique taste and preferences. I liked the music and melody with which the song follows in perfect harmony with the lyrics. Another hit song.

Mr. Donyale is a young educated and talented producer/writer, and the bulk of his musical work has the style of simplicity as it alternates from passionate wisdom to the call of nationalism.

It's an interesting that such a lofty work is attracting both criticism and praise. But the unqualified critics in here seem to miss a crucial point. The young Somali generation is vast and growing; it takes only a talented person to grasp our trend of social and polical dynamics, balance traditional genres with modernity and then tailor it to capturing the attention of that growing segment-- reminding them of their roots and culture--and instiling in them a sense of national pride.

Great song & may you keep serving your country and people. I truly enjoyed it.

Paragon   

NASSIR ignore their criticism as it has no merit. I am telling you the young gentleman has a very good singing voice. And the curis is excellent.

NASSIR   

Jamaal, raggan dhalinyarada ee Donyale iyo Barkhad howl weyn bay hayaan. The likes of Guleed and other talented singers rose to the spotlight because of their collaboration with him.

The young singer stand as refreshing and positive reflection contrary to the contemporary image we have of them today.

Thankful   

Fantastic song, this young man has a lot of talent. I am sure it will become a hit with the diaspora as well as our people back home.

Unqualified critics? LMAO

No need to take it personal, this guy is good and is gonna become a great singer IA.

But the production isn't very solid, and if you have 0.007% of a musical ear in you you'll notice.