Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

farewell to the politics section

mUJAHID-snm, what you think is not all that heavy nor does it make any impact on my person. I was just giving my view, that brother Paragon should stay, and continue to give his case. The section will better for it.

RedSea   

^I think it's better for you to see things in light for second,and stop being so arogant.You know what is right, cutting and pasting rubish written by those who cheer for the killing of your fellow somalis isn't going to get you anywhere quite pleasant,as we know.

I am attacking your thoughts,not you personally,for I know nothing about u.I only know you are cyber daba dhilif for that I have full evidence.

^^^Saxib get your head out of your backside, and stop acting so high and migty, you a secessionist of all people needs not lecture me on anything. Was you not the one who used to run around here making threats and aburd predictions. You have been found wanting, thus keep the personal attacks to a minimum Mr Mujahid-SNM.

My position is clear, no one needs leave the politics section because politics is fluid and ongoing, what happened yesterday is history.

NGONGE   

^^^ I like this new wisdom of yours, saaxib. Politics is indeed fluid and ongoing. You should have this as your signature you know. It's quite a profound statement.

Still, in light of those words, I'm hopeful now that you will one day abandon the side of the president and cheer for whomever else you deem correct. I think that's the day when Castro would start referring to you as a flexible door handle (I see **** has been outlawed). :D

Castro   

^ lol. So Paragon did quit, eh? Well, I'm sure he's reading this and when the liberation troops storm Villa Somalia and capture the leader of the puppet regime, he shall return to celebrate with us. :D

^ That is as likely as Hargeisa being captured by liberation troops. Actually it less likely.

Remember Good Muslim Fidelo to say inshallah. Dua'a to Allah Swt require that simple word.

NGOONG, I am flexible, hoever I never much belived in the myth many were making regarding the defated groups, now they hope for an insurgency, hope for chaos, wish for the return of the warlords. None of the above has come true and will likely not come true, the TFG has slowly taken over the country, set up an admin for Banadir, and other parts, disarmed two of the most armed sub-clans in Mogadishu.

The Ethiopian support troops have started to leave, the AU force is coming, millitias are being taken out of the capital and of course within the TFG there is clearing of all the undesirables, such as Sharif Xasan and his silly small group. Things are looking up, even in Hargaysa they have burned the beloved flag, which underscores the fact that things are looking up for the TFG hence the fear..

NASSIR   
Abu Paragon is a good writer and a man of great wisdom , but I insist that he should continue expressing his views to agitate the public to the right cause. This man is from the heart of Sanaag and centainly embodies the symbol of freedom and independence. Unfortunately, he was lending his knowledge and critical analysis to a movement riddled with uncertainly and difficulty path--shackeled in the chains of our social ills.

I would like to say farwell to Abu Paragon, Take care dude sorry things didn't go your way but I never thought you of all people would be crying about it.

Politics is Politics.

Somaliweyn is winning today.

Mogdishu is under control by a Government and it's President is in Villa Somalia.

Walahi sometimes some of the People that come on to SOL seem to be out of their mind, who on earth would wish or hope for an insurgency and chaos in a Country like Somalia?

Even The Educated Somalians are really messed up just like their beloved Country. :(

RedSea   

Keep the personal attacks to a minimum? then you go on to say, that I should keep my head out of my back side? hmmm, that really says something doesn't?

Yes I was the one who was making threats against the Xabashis and I still am that one.I was proud supporter of the ICU and still am proud supporter of the ICU whatever they are, the job is incomplete,the group that I supported killed thousands of filthy xabashs to say the least,they in turn were killed.However, you are being used while I root for those who refuse to surrender and rather die and fall like heroes,those were the ICU,TFG, a product of the Xabashis isn't in the same league as the ICU and never will be,simply bunch of Budhcad.

Those who died in that noble cause have died for Just cause,while you and your kind cheer on the evil doers of the Xabashis.Claiming victors as the Xabashis claim victors,cheering as the Xabashis troops enter Xamar.I am sorry,but I have more than enough,even from a "seccessionist" like I to ever cheer for such thing,even my own kinsmen were the ones being used as you have.

And excuse me if it bothers when I make threats against the Xabashis,I have every bit of right to do that, since they are trangressing into our soil.

In addition, these days a seccesionist has become the true patriot in speaking out against this evil, open and naked aggression of Ethiopia, while those empty flag wavers such as you have sided with the Xabashis, so yeah dont' mind my comments since they are springing from the mind of "seccessionist".I know the truth hurts, it must be miserable for you to even put together thoughts in order to counter the truth and deny everything that may not be suit well the Xabashi driven filthy chunk of the TFG.

As for the Hargeysa being captured,can you tell me what force you have that you will capture Hargeysa with,the Xabashis or with your own men? lol...

I am sure if the Xabashis left today,the ICU could sweep up the two dhilifs in a day light, meaning the anouncement made by EThiopia of its pull out is nothing but big farce.Remember Melez is the same guy that one day said he had NO troops in Somalia and the next day,they bombarded Beledwayne...yeah we should believe 'em right.

They may decrease the size of their troops from the previous number,but hey you can't mislead anyone of the nature of Xabashis,they never leave unless force to leave and Insha taht is what will happen.Until that day comes,cheer on for the Xabashis, daba dhilif ahaa..

Paragon   

^^ Thanks.

Brothers, I feel obligated to reply to you all for the last time. Thankyou all for the kind words. Although I have decided to leave the politics section alone, it doesn't mean that I am abandoning the forum altogther. Nor does it mean that I quit supporting the principles of the ICU. I still support the ICU as strongly as I can and would post in all sections of the forum except the politics. Just trying to utilise my time for other useful matters (such as taking direct action and organization). Talk has become extremely cheap lately.

Once again thanks.

Jamster   

"WAA ALGU DIGTAA RUUX HADUU KUU DARNAANJIRAYE BALDAYAAY WAAKAA DUQII SII DABAYSHAYE!!!!!!!!! "

Maxaad uga digataa waa kaa gaalkii siin lasoo degaye!!!