Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

farewell to the politics section

This makes it THRICE then.

Paragon - Have you heard of my event-planning skills, then? Not that I want to turn away good business, but am afraid am fully booked till December. We can look into organising something for next spring tho (another leaving do perhaps? :D )

NG - (Pointedly ignoring your 'nut' reference) I like fluffy things and I'm always happy to participate in welcoming or leaving threads. :cool:

Pi - I read certain nomads' posts in this section, as well as some of the more interesting threads. I'm not a regular lurker though. Over-exposure to the politics section isn't a good thing, as you so aptly demonstrated. icon_razz.gif

Paragon   

^^I believe we can still come to an agreement dear. Instead of planning a 'leaving and welcoming' party, why not a staying together party :D . I am sure you can squeeze that into your busy schedule. What do you say? Shall I shop for the costumes and balloons? ;)

Originally posted by Taliban:

This would be my last comment.

I was waiting for this and thus i knew it was only a matter of days.As i always say,being a quitter is being weak but all the same,farewell.

Wah,Paragon is back and if memory serves me well,he bid the forum a grand farewell.The same case with the Horn,even though his was different (he quitted to save his face since he knew he wouldn't be save from pple commenting on his flip flopping),and now he is back.Folks,why resign and then come back,isku xishooda!

yho the only way u aint gonna find me here, is moi 6ft under!

so val, sorry that i havent been paying much attentions to yah lately.. what can i say, my attention has been deverted by some fine young thing!! i promise that i will be back! in your hood soon...its just a fling.

meantime, rest of u quitters, caio and dont let the door your behind.

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Taliban:

Recently, I have realized there's not much to gain from the Politics section. I think political analyses or similar topics can be discussed at other sections such as the General. I would like to take this opportunity to bid farewell to the Politics section. This would be my last comment.

Taliban, sxb stay in the Politics thread :D . I hope you will not hop and come to the women's thread :D .

PS:-

The Thread will badly miss you !!!

Kashafa   

Soo dhawaaw, Oday Paragon. Maanta oo kale aa loo baahanyahay voices of Islamnimo and integrity.

Sidaas oo kale, Taliban. Ain't much happenin in the General section. You could be of much help here.

Paragon   

Alle-ubaahne, mahadsanid sxb. Waa isagii sxb :D .

Captain, I never said never.

Kashafa, thanks bro. Waan dhowahay sxb smile.gif .