Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

farewell to the politics section

Paragon   

Well, the time has come to bid thee (all in politics section) farewell. I started to post in this section as a result of UIC emergence(and the conflicts concerning Range Resources, which are still on-going),however, now that the UIC has faded away from the main-stage, I am going to do the same thing: fade away from the political stage of this forum.

I cannot bring myself to debate with the proud clients of Ethiopia and the US.

Farewell my friends whom we share the same opinion...good luck to you all

I have never posted here as well except on few occasions concerning world (& US) politics. Runtii many of us who are anti this (puppet) govt were never regulars of this side to begin with. It was infested with clannish flipflopers & dunderhead drum beaters. Adba waad aragtaa waxey meesha lasoo shir tagan this qabil mujahids. Dhagax kurmaan waa ka madax adagyihin. Qalbi qabiil mooyanee miir kala malaha. They will remain here so long as they can cut & paste. Others actually attempted to rhyme & spit out some lyrics, But a *Eraygii la mamnuucay* will always be *Eraygii lamamnuucay* :D .

Waxaan alle baa qoray & inshallah he has a reason for doing this, I am sure he means for the good for ummada somaliyeed. Marka keep hope alive always.

You are a honourble,principled & a patriotic Somali. You stood for what you believe in & vehemently defended it. You are also very eloquent & constructively cool. You da man bey dhahaan. Alutta continua!! smile.gif :cool:

Originally posted by Brown:

Waxaan alle baa qoray & inshallah he has a reason for doing this, I am sure he means for the good for ummada somaliyeed. Marka keep hope alive always.

You are a honourble,principled & a patriotic Somali. You stood for what you believe in & vehemently defended it. You are also very eloquent & constructively cool. You da man bey dhahaan. Alutta continua!!
smile.gif
:cool:

I second that yaa Brown!

On the outset of the emergence of ICU, Paragon recognized and supported them. With all the anomalies and questionable characters in their midst, he defended them and gave them the benefit of the doubt for he recognized the alternatives were far worse; supporting warlords and puppets in the tfg! With his favorable judgments on the icu, the man has shown a great character that’s atypical in our Somali kind!

May Allah keep you in his company wherever you are yaa Paragon!

ElPunto   

With his favorable judgments on the icu, the man has shown a great character that’s atypical in our Somali kind!

^Hehe - apparently I'm interrutping a Paragon Parade.

Personally Abu P - I'm disappointed - you're the first of the ICU supporters to throw in the towel like this.

ElPunto   

Really? - I thought you were more honest than that adeer!

I know you cannot come up with as syrupy and partisan a quote like the one you made above that I've ever made on behalf of any TFG supporter. Nor have I described the TFG in anything remotely resembling your saviour like words for the ICU.

Alas - have you too abandoned fairness and accuracy?!

RedSea   

^The Point,I still havent' asked you this,but what is YOUR take on the issue.the issue being the naked aggression of Ethiopia into somali territory, while dumping back the warlords,thugs that we have cleaned out earlier?

yeah entertain us with your thoughts buddy, if you are another ********,don't bother.

Now the man of the hour,Abu paragon.I would love to tell you that Xaq will always prevail over dulmi.How many times have Muslims being defeated before hand,then recover only to be victors.Allah,his angels, his rightous servents,the good will thinkings beings know who is the evil doer,which Ethiopia and its helpers from Riyale to Yusuf,to Geedi, they will not succeed.They and their daba dhilifs will go down and will face the humilation here and by far worst awaits them in the hereafter.So I will like to remind you to be patient until that day comes my dear somali patriot,and fellow Muslim.

Assalamu Calaykum.

Originally posted by ThePoint:

Really? - I thought you were more honest than that adeer!

I know you cannot come up with as syrupy and partisan a quote like the one you made above that I've ever made on behalf of any TFG supporter. Nor have I described the TFG in anything remotely resembling your saviour like words for the ICU.

Alas - have you too abandoned fairness and accuracy?!

In Somalia, politics are based on pure tribal settings. If you are a Puntlanders or hail from Kismayo or Gedo, for instance, more likely than not you would tow the tfg line! You are expected to do that. Those who defy the norm, like Paragon did, and dare to freely formulate opinion and support what they think is right regardless of their tribe’s stance are courageous in my books! In this particular instance Paragon and others like him got it right in their support of icu! ICU, after all, was a genuine Islamic movement that reversed the culture of warlordism and made huge headways in terms of stabilizing that troubled city, Mogadishu. That the icu are defeated today does not change the fact that they were right and correct! Defeat is a universal experience and each one of us, if not already, will inevitably test it!

Let me be clear, if you are from the said regions and support this tfg you are not doing something that’s particularly praiseworthy. That does not mean that you are doing for the sake of your clan. But those who broke away from their tribesmen's political views and chose principle over bloodline are indeed more courageous than many of us who are within their comfort zone! In that vein, my words though, admittedly, they had a partisan scent to them, still are not far from the truth! Of course the sad part of this is that I can’t say the same on many of us here!

You were very vigilant about icu’s movement and loudly objected their gains! What happened to your observant side when it comes to Ethiopia, tfg,and America yaa TP?