Sign in to follow this  
Somalina

Waa la idin xaqirey, dhulkaa la idinku jiidey

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

He should start with the Foreign Minister and name a woman. That would be a bold move. Horaa loo yiri, hadal badani haan ma buuxsho.

Mr. Prime Minister, since I know you read SOL, take my sincere advice and name a woman for that senior position. It would be earth shattering.

I for one welcome that, balse Car hasameeyo taas, dowladiisa xataa minutes majoogayso let alone for days.

Not only that, but if he real about it, let him name one of the top ministerial post to woman such Interrior, Defense or Foreign. That would be a day to watch.

Asha Abdalla for foreign minister of Somalia, go woman go :D

Ismalura   

Horta marka hore waa DUMAR or HAWEEN and not NAAGAHA.

Nina exactly my point !

I hope the new PM is not all talk like EVERYONE we saw before. I am extremely cynical about all this but I guess we should give him a chance to see what happens

NASSIR   

True leader. Let real Change be the hallmark of his leadership.

Nina, odayga was inspired by your advocacy & active participation. I wonder sometimes if u are an online Asha in disguise.

@NinaNC, thanks walashis for the update ee halganka halkaa ka sii wad hana u bixin dadka malayacniga wada!

Originally posted by Taleexi:

Libaax... if he doesn't heed your advice ... ban him on SOL
smile.gif

lol! sxb, he is Dhubad and he already left SOL so for him to be banned or not to be banned makes no difference at all :D:D:D

farmajohawen3.jpg

“Halgankii SYL ayaa noo bilaabanaya haweenkuna kaalinta koowaad ayay kaga jiraan.”

“Anigu nolosheydii iyo nabadii aan heystay waxaan uga soo tegay sidii aan u samata bixin lahaa dadkeyga iyo dalkeyga.”

“Musuqmaasuq dambe waa dhamaaday ninkii jeeb weyn u toshay inuu ummadda dhoco jeeb yar ha tosho.”

“Haddii Baarlamaanku i ansixiyo waxaan soo dhisi doonaa xukuumad tayo leh oo dalka samatabixisa.”

“Wax la yiraahdo 4.5 ma jirto, dadkuna waa siman yihiin Alle agtiisna waa siman yihiin, qof walaalkay ahna kuma diidayo qabiil, qof kalena kuma fogeynayo”

“Dadka dibaddaha ku nool waxaan leeyahay anagaa safka hor ku jirnee adinku nagu soo kaalmeeyo wixii dhaqaale ah ee aad awoodaan, waxaana dhisi doonaa Guddi kaalmadiina soo uruuriya.”

[
]

Md. Malmalaato sounds or seems he can talk the hadal, laakiinse can he socod the walk?

Ninac, wasiiradda arrimaha dibadda isku soo sharax nooh. You certainly would earn my cod. Labadoo Xamar joogo ayaa doolar lagu taabanaa, sawiradaada iyo tabeelo magacyadaada oo far waa weyn ku qoran labadoo beri jidka ku wad wadaayaan, iyagoo leh, Ninac, Ninac, Ninac. Haye, ololaha mala bilaabaa? :D

To those jagadoon folks on SOL, the dude's iimeel is on this list. Yuu idin dhaafin ee ka gaarsiiya inta iimeelkiisa buuxsamin ama xirmin. Don't worry, you will thank me later. :D

Somalina   

Nassir, BBC radio ayaan ku soo korey. :D

lol@MMA, allahey ka alla jago raadis ma ahi.

R/W'ha Inuu SOL aqriyo ma ogeen. lol

Allamagan, adiga mudan.

They should make her the minister of Bananas! cuz thats probably the only thing she understands. Lord have mercy.

What the hell is going on in all over somalida, is crazy these days. It use to be that govt officials use to have some sort of college education to be appointed to a position.

Nowadays, all one needs is a warlord uncle who is the pocket of cia so he can pay his oxymoron clan members that he appoints to govt positions.

This reminds of a true story that happened in somalia long time ago.

Once upon a time, a first grade somali teacher who didnt speak much af somali but only arabic, came to his class on his first moring and yelled at his students following:

"Yaa ulaa quulo A", the whole class replied back to him and shouted, " Yaa ulaa quulo A"! lol

Rumour is that this happens daily in Villa Somalia nowadays.

Somalina   

Bananas cay ma aha, bal check this taariikh out yo yo!

Bananas provide the second major source of foreign exchange for Somalia accounting in 1972 for 25% of exports estimated at Som. Sh. 85 Million.

Janaale, jilib iyo jamaame, whatchu know bout dat homeboy.

lol. Yur!

NASSIR   

Nina, Been been isii maa ku soo kortey mise waa igu ciyaareysaa. :D

As for Janaale iyo beeraheeda, aseendo weyn ayaa reerka ku lahaayeen. Dhulkaas waa jano. Somalia oo dhan waxaa ku filan waxsoosaarka beerahaas keliya.

Dr. Fatun Mohamed had been the charge de affairs for Somalia over 10 years and she is credited by many as the main figure behind the case for many UN resolutions.

We have many educated Somali women who can do the Foreign Minister job.