Sign in to follow this  
Nur

Are you a Sister, Transistor, or a Resistor?

Innalhamdulillah...wa salamu alaykum

The increase of Iman is explicitly cited in many verses of the Quran. For example, Allah says: "For believers are those who, when Allah is mentioned, feel a tremor in their hearts, and when they hear His Signs rehearsed, find their belief strengthened..." (8:2). Thus, if one feels a tremor in his heart when he hears the Signs of Allah rehearsed [not only when the Signs are revealed], his Iman increases. Indeed, a believer experiences this. When he hears the Signs of Allah rehearsed, his understanding of the meanings of the Quran becomes much clearer, his tendency to do good and his fear of committing evil is strengthened, and his knowledge of Allah and his desire to obey Him becomes stronger. Hence, his Iman increases

the increased Iman is a state of the heart and an attribute of it, and a work akin to its tranquility, calmness, and conviction. Conviction may be achieved through work and tranquility as well as through knowledge. Similarly, doubt may be in the realm of knowledge as well as in the realm of the heart's tranquility. That is why the traditional prayer says: "Oh, Allah, we kindly ask you to send down of Your fear [into our hearts] that which prevents us [like a barrier] from disbelieving You of Your obedience [into our hearts] that which brings us closer and closer to Your Paradise, and of certainty that which enables us to endure with ease the world's calamities."

If a women wears hijab she has quenched the wrath of Allah through obedience....The one who (quote and unquote) is not ready..it has earn the anger of Allah throught disobedience!PS...Knowledge proceeds any actions...Knowledge comes first! refer to the book of

Ibn

Taymiyah..Kitab ul-Iman

Nur,

I'm sure I am not the first one to say this, but not every women who doesn't wear Hijab falls under #3. So you need to EXPAND your categories a little to include MAJORITY of the gender. Another good idea would be not to post useless topics like this!

Innalhamdulillah....Wa salamu alaykum

I believe its not wise for any sister to respond to this tread...Its not from the manners and characteristics of the people of Sunnah to reveal their bad deeds...If a sister doesnt where Hijba...and what not...they should repent..return to Allah Jala Wa Cala......Fear that Allah will reprehend them....they must cover their sins, past and present...Its not wise to promote her disobedience on a site...Wa Allahu A'lim

Akh Nur FeeLah...Baarakallahu feek

Nazra   

Sad to know through this that I'm nothing but a transistor :( and a resistor at work experience placement at uni when at hospitals.

In-sha-allah i'm planning to take up the hijab soon!

DraGon   

DA said

"Another good idea would be not to post useless topics like this!"

This is uncalled for. Why the insult??

Admin isn't this against the rules of the site.

I never insulted the dude. I have nothing against him. But how can you easily categorize an entire gender like that? In that sense, it seems pretty useless to me.

That's just my opinion on the TOPIC being discussed at hand!

SalafiOnline,

Is that the salafi way? ;)

DraGon   

Well then correct his statement or assertion without judging his observation. And besides I a haven't read anywhere that the three groups mentioned is exhaustive and complete in representation.

This is a forum where ppl exchange opinions and ideas and if you dont appreciate/agree with what is said the least you can is ignore or counter the augment without attacking.

PS..You are not the only one here with strong opinion. After all you talking to somalis and I still have to find a somali who is not opinionated. Respect,civility and lack of arrogance is key to expressing ones opinion.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Devil's Advocate:

SalafiOnline,

Is that the salafi way?
;)

As a matter of fact that is the Sunni way, please check the following Hadiith

عن ابي هريرة رضي الله عنه قال سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول:" كل امتي معافي الا المجاهرين وان من المجاهره ان يعمل الرجل بالليل عملاً ثم يصبح وقد ستره الله عليه فيقول:"يافلان عملت البارحه كذا وكذا,وقد بات يستره ربه ويصبح يكشف ستر الله"متفق عليه.

Translation to the best of my ability:-

Abu Hurayrah (RAA) said I heard the prophet (PBUH) saying (everybody in my ummah is healed except those who publicize their sins in a such manner the man would do something at night, wakes up and allah has already enshrouded whatever he did. And then he would go on and tell everybody about what he done. This man slept with allah covering his sins and woke up to tell on everybody”

Originally posted by Salafi_Online:

Innalhamdulillah....Wa salamu alaykum

I believe its not wise for any sister to respond to this tread...Its not from the manners and characteristics of the people of Sunnah to reveal their bad deeds...If a sister doesnt where Hijba...and what not...they should repent..return to Allah Jala Wa Cala......Fear that Allah will reprehend them....they must cover their sins, past and present...Its not wise to promote her disobedience on a site...Wa Allahu A'lim

Akh Nur FeeLah...Baarakallahu feek

Alhamdullilah, thanks for expressing.

Nur   

Devils Advocate

Shame on you DA!, you are not repsenting the Devil as he deserves, I can imagine him shaking his head in disbelief making him such a mockery, the (Devil Advoctes) I used to debate at Somalinet were far more convincing than you are, they were polished and convincing, and if it is only "USELESS" how youd categorize my post, you have failed the Devil in a monumental way, try to address the issues and respond to my assumptions in a scholarly and Satanic way, that way you can live up to your name and nature.

Nur

Nur   

Sophist bro

Thanks walaal, always objective inshAllah, I share you the admiration of Sheikhul Islam, have your read most of his books, specially. " Macaarijul wusuul, ilaa anna usuulu diin wa furuucih qad bayanahaa a Rasuul" a rather small book with the longest title and deepest meaning?

Salafi Online

A fresh voice, welcome bro, your contributions are highly appreciated.

Nazra sis

I pray for you , nshAllah, a SISTER all the way, no more resistance or transitions bewteen stressfull states.

Nur

Tuujiye   

Nur thanks bro..I believe I share my view with you in this topic..

D.A, lol I see people are finally seeing your negativity

Originally posted by D.A

Another good idea would be not to post useless topics like this!

Sis if you don’t like it then don’t share your thoughts because not every one has the same vision as yours..always remember that…

Alhamdulilaah! Finally people see your true face.

Salafi-online not all of us are Salafis bro. Remember that ;)

Darman,

Salafis are actually sunnis.

Nur,

You are taking the name way too literally. And My job here is not to be "polished" and "convincing" ..but rather to express what I really think of your post. You might be creative with your posts, but I was rather disappointed with the lack of it in this one.

Peace

Nur   

DA

One of these days I will post my imaginery dialogue with your client, to be creative, sorry for letting you down this time , tough to keep up when being scrutinized by a senior advocate of the devil. acuudu billahi mina sheitaani rajiim.

Expressing your opinion is OK, but it helps if you share with us how you arrived at it, that is the "polished" way of representing the devil, the simple of all evil on earth, hatred, deception, crime, and misery, which you seem to admire as to choose him over angels, icons of purity, kindness, honesty, goodwill and caring.

By the way, is your opinion based on the fact that you may not wear the Hijaab? which explains the distastesful nature of my article when seen from your perespective.

Note: Yes, taking Satan seriously is wise, look here, see how you turned out to be, opposing Islam and representing Satan.........naaaaaah, i would never be caught a friend of Satan like you being in my right mind. never never never inshAllah.

Nur