Sign in to follow this  
Rahoo

what do somalian women find romantic?

J.Lee   

^Akhas!

Then wherelse would he spend?

If he is smart, he won't spend it except-of course-on that, which is only necessary(read: needed for survival): he should, instead, put it in a nice offshore saving account.

Originally posted by Jimca Lee:

If he is smart, he won't spend it except-of course-on that, which is only necessary(read: needed for survival): he should, instead, put it in a nice offshore saving account.

Smart girl!

Uma   

looks like you guys are only replying what other person has already said!

Well, as a somali women, I'll say when he's polite, respectful, honest, private, and above all ambitious (sp) Who want to be around a loser anyways!? I'm sure a lot of girls will agree with me on that.

save for what? the after life? And huuno when I said He should spend his money on you[/b why is waste-of-money the first thing that came to your mind? There are so many things he can buy you that shows appriciation, gratatude, love and consideration, mise vocabularigaaga ma ku jiraan those words?

J.Lee   

Maandhay, I hope you noticed I wrote any man who spends his money on any woman (a desired one) that is not his wife is a dayuus.

Now, ninkaa guursado ( :D ), haduu Eebe idhmo, can show me his appreciation and *ahem* love by saving the money he would otherwise spend on me -note: if it is not important to my survival-for our kids (God forbid!) so that when they become of age, they won't have to worry about tuition or impose on Uncle Sam's generosity.

Bess.   

Originally posted by Jimca Lee:

Maandhay, I hope you noticed I wrote any man who spends his money on any woman (a desired one) that is not his wife is a dayuus.

Now, ninkaa guursado (
:D
), haduu Eebe idhmo, can show me his appreciation and *ahem* love by saving the money he would otherwise spend on me -note: if it is not important to my survival-for our kids (God forbid!) so that when they become of age, they won't have to worry about tuition or impose on Uncle Sam's generosity.

lol....sounds a little of the accountant has rubbed off on u.... ;)

but u know how i luv my money pinching man.... smile.gif

Arawella   

People this topic is now pointless and exhaustive. We have debated and reached no agreement on a definite list on what "Somali women find romantic".

First and foremost, Somali women are not universal in their preferences in fact no two women have similar notion of romance. We each have different paradigms of romance. In addition, what one finds attractive today may not be as attractive tomorrow.