Sign in to follow this  
Dhubad.

Sheekh Sharif C/nuur - Ethiopianka iyo Kuwa raacsan ha lagu jihaado

Originally posted by Captain Xalane:

Go and pray to ur clan elders,u definately seem to be those who worship those wicked old men.

that sounds like you are rebelling against your little god, warlord Yeey, who has been the subject of your blind loyalty!

You said wicked and old, and he surely falls under your own describtions.

Wicked Yeey is soon to die with his ailing liver!

Dhubad.   

^^Yoonis, sure your clan was fighting in Diinsoor but on the Munaafiqiin side(Ethiopians and their supporters) on the other side the Mujaahiidin had no clan they were merely fighting for the sake of Allah. And by the way non of them were from Puntland...Get that in your little head buddy!

So saxiib we all know your coming from, marka jooji libinta aadan lahayn oo aad sheeganaysid....

Originally posted by Alle-ubaahne:

that sounds like you are rebelling against your little god

!

President Yussuf doesn't want u to worship him,he just wants u to obey the laws of the nation.If that qualifies him to be a god,then he is ur god as much as he is any one's god.

EboniQue   

^^ WHAT LAWS? :rolleyes: Your uncle THE CLAN President is a warlord who does not even know the meaning of laws. He is criminal/dabafiif who murdered so many innocent people. We shall all wait for that day when justice serves his victims. :(

EboniQue   

^^Daa :rolleyes: Abdilaahi axmaar. If you want to disown him or refusing to acknowledge

that he is your clan president. let me know, I will take you off the list of dabafiif. :D

Dhubad you do talk a lot that does not make sense, all you do is concentrate on my clan (whatever that clan might be) and out yourself what is inside your stomach.

It's not the ethiopians that you're upset with, just admitt it. I'm not a great fan of valilifying a whole clan like so many people here are so fond off.

You've to put to yourself, that my clan is just like any other clan but if you want to depict a whole clan as evil as you've been doing then the only person that is going to suffer will be you.

This is politics and let's not make this a clan issue, I can see that you clearly do not like the people of Puntland but you don't have to, all I'm asking is to raise the level of the discussions a bit further and higher than your current shoe strings, get it?

Anyway the majority that suffered were the people of my clan whether they be from Puntland, Gedo, the Jubbas or overseas.

But you don't see beyond reer Puntland, why is that and could you tell me what they have done to you? Apart from you associating them with the current President Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmad.

Why don't you see Hiiraale (Defense Minister the head of the 'Munaafaqiin side Army'), Gheedi, Mahamed Dheere and co?

Actually Abdullahi Yusuf is the one that is giving the orders and Hiiraale is the one that said he's going to bring anyone even the worst enemies of Islaam to win that war. He was actually the one that was firing and leading the army, you dubbed the 'munaafiqiin side'.

Adeer I'm beyond this game and I can see through you very easily, now come back to me and renounce Hiiraale, Mahamed Dheere and Gheedi, only then will I believe you that your mere opposition is towards the Ethiopians and their 'dabadhilifs' and that you're such a wonderful and concerned citizen of Somalia that is only acting on the things his religion order him to do.

I'm real so be real with me as well and I don't like 'huuhaa' and empty talks, understand?

Now it's your turn to talk and renounce and condemn all 'dabadhilifs' and 'munaafaqiin' where ever they might be or hail from and foremostly and preferably starting from your own.

I will gladly and eagerly await your reply.

EboniQue   

Halane,

Yeah you are rigt, he is your clan president :rolleyes: and always be because he is your uncle. He is wanted dabafiif/criminal/tuug by the rest of Somalis including me.

Dhubad.   

Originally posted by MKA Yoonis:

Dhubad you do talk a lot that does not make sense, all you do is concentrate on my clan (whatever that clan might be) and out yourself what is inside your stomach.

Saxib it was you who brought clans into this discussion, when I opened this thread it was merely to discuss about "Munaafiqiins" (The Ethiopian supporters) who inhale from all sort of Somali Clans including my clan. As usual you diverted the topic by saying "The Majority of the UIC who died were from yourclan" which in fact is far from the truth, so when one challenges your view they must be against your clan?

You've to put to yourself, that my clan is just like any other clan but if you want to depict a whole clan as evil as you've been doing then the only person that is going to suffer will be you.

Show me where I said your clan were evil?

This is politics and let's not make this a clan issue,

So why do you have to bring clan issue in this thread? Why don't stick to the TFG vs Opposition motion, rather than saying my clan this my clan that ?

I can see that you clearly do not like the people of Puntland but you don't have to, all I'm asking is to raise the level of the discussions a bit further and higher than your current shoe strings, get it?

Sxb people from Puntland have both good and bad people and there is no where I have discredited them. Half of my relatives are from Puntland and I have nothing against them. If I am against Yey and his supporters that doesn't mean I hate Puntlanders ?

Why don't you see Hiiraale (Defense Minister the head of the 'Munaafaqiin side Army'), Gheedi, Mahamed Dheere and co?

Sxb, let me tell you this, they are all same to me Hiiraale, Dhere, Indhacade and the rest. All dabadhilifs and according to the Somali scholars they are "Munaafiqiin".

I'm real so be real with me as well and I don't like 'huuhaa' and empty talks, understand?

Ina adeer xaal qaado, khalad ayaa iga fahamtay. Anigu ma ka soo horjeedo dadkaaga, waxaan ka soo horjeeda, dadka amxaarada ku soo hogaamiyay wadanka.

Dhubad so far you've handled the situation quite truthful and I thank you for your clearity so far.

However one thing is on my mind, whenever so-called 'stooges' and 'munaafaqiin' fight over the control of a city, you should not take sides.

Somalis aren't generally speaking just, they will criticise others but will hold out in criticising their own.

So you as a ICU supporter have a golden opportunity to show case to us real Islamic justice and I hope you do not disappoint us in that regard inshallah.

'Stooges' should be 'stooges' and not loved regardlessly, so I kindly ask you to say 'Fartaag **********, Hiiraale **********, Maxamed Sayid Aadan ********** and General Bulse **********' and not forget them when you rant about the TFG.

You should not side with one group of 'stooges' or prefer them over each other because of their clan affiliation, that is Islaamic justice and reason why I should believe you that you're not a mere pretender.

'Stooges are stooges' and they should remain that way inshallah and I hope that you never ever take sides with 'stooges' because that would go against your aqaaid.

On the other hand to say that my clan wasn't the majority that died in the battlefields of Bay is going against the islaamic cadaalah as well. You can know people although they were all binded together in their believe but we can see who was the majority. Even at the prophet's time peace be upon him there were the Ansaar made of Al-Aws and Khasraj the inhabitants of Madinah and the Muhaajiroun made of Makkawis, majority of which were from the Quraish tribe and others such as minorities who were from Makkah as well and people were commomerated for their actions and expeditions such as 'so many from the Ansaars died' and even the prophet peace be upon him acknowledged that the Ansaar were the people behind the success of this religion as they gave their lives, blood, wealth, farms and houses to the cause of Al-Islaam. That's why the prophet peace be upon him said that the Ansaars should never ever be forgotten for their momentous support of Al-Islaam, when it was weak. They gave it a sanctuary, a political base, a army which was composed of the Ansaar who were willing and ready to give their lives and wealth for Islaam.

They were the people that took in the Muhaajiroun into their houses as the Ansaar were 'brothered' with the Muhajiroun. The Muhajiroun did not have anything, they were poor and resourceless as they were migrants as their name already says.

Also the prophet peace be upon him as gratitude for the Ansaar and their sacrifices for this religion said 'That to hate the answers is a sign of nifaaq (hypocrisy) and that to love them is a sign of Imaan'.

Yaa Allaaah, we love the Ansaar and acknowledge their sacrifices and that's why we love them from the bottom of our heart. So from that you can see that people are credited differently according to what they provide to a cause.

So I kindly ask you, who were the elite of the courts? Their pride? The answer is simple Al-Shabaab and who were Al-Shabaab? Al-Shabaab were the most ideologically committed elite and footsoliders of the courts who were committed ideology wise and the were composed of the D-Clan majority and no-one can deny that fact.

Whether they were from Puntland, Gedo, Jubbooyinka or overseas, they were the most committed to the cause and the people that gave their lives and blood for the ICU.

Reer Mogadishu had political and economical power of the ICU leadership and that wasn't a secret at all. It was always like that D-Clan were the most ideological committed and footsoldiers of the Itihad and the leadership was composed of people from Mogadishu most of the time.

That's why the first political outting of the Itihad group took place in Bosaso in 92 when they captured its port and Gedo in 97, which shows you, who and were the majority of the ideological support of the Itihad group came from.

Al-Shabaab were from my clan and everybody knows that and not even you can deny it. The elite-group and hardcore ideological base of the Shabaab were made up of in majority by the D-clan, so what can you say?

Everybody knew that fact Ayrow and Abu Mansuur etc, all knew it but the problem was that the political leadership was exculsively reer Mogadishu as they had the capital, training facilities and sanctuary to train this people but the footsoldiers and majority of Al-Shabaab were from the D-clan and that is a undisputable fact.