Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Mogadishu: Former Mayor rebuffs regional Administration

Emperor you are right the big man made a move and called nuur cade's adminsitration expired on midnight 11-21-08. but he is not the only one who refused the new administration. there are alot clan's and sub clans . we shll see when H . E Abdulaahi Yusuf Axmed cames back to the city.

Thierry.   

Emperor don’t put all your eggs in M Dheere’s basket he has become an insignificant character even within his own sub clan and most from the said clan are in line with their two golden boys Sh Sharif and PM Nuur Cadde.

Saxiib his H.E Yusuf Axmed has two choices either get with Nuur Cadde's program or get out of the picture, and it appears he is heeding the advice as the “chief negotiator” in the Djibouti agreement :D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Cabaadweyne.com ..............

lol...malla yaabtay...wixii Soomaali dembi ka galay oo dhan mar un waa laga wada cabaadin mar ay ahaataba.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Garyaqaan*:

we shll see when H . E Abdulaahi Yusuf Axmed cames back to the city.

He might call him waa oday ciyaal suuq ah again...you know how xoolo this guy is.

Or you telling me you agreed with him when he was karbaashing YEY?

Abtigiis   

Emperor always reminded me of the proverbial story of a condemned fratricidal son who pleads orphan status in his own mitigation.

He cheers for Yey, and at the same time decries the abyss into which somalia is thrown into as if the two are mutually exclusive.

Now, here, you see him relishing in the unlikely come back of the vulgar warlord, probably because it may save uncle Yey. At least, there is no contradictions here.

Juje   

Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

Cabaadweyne.com ..............

I think this says it all.. :D

He will soon be evicted from the House belonging to the Regional governance,,,and we will witness more cabaad then.

Emperor   

Thiery brother this is not about Yey but Mr Dheere. He is angry and lost position to his former junior officers... it shows the rift has started before even the Administration has yet to take a step... These men's power and Mogadishu's political weather and change of situation is unpredictale, Of course I won't bet my money on Mr Dheere neither should you on any of the other men.

AT, saaxib, again you missed the point.

Interesting that Nur Adde formed Benadir regional admin before his cabinet gets approved. He should’ve waited.

Xaaji NG might have been right on this: Yey’s political foes tend to make mistakes and this timing flap may once again engineer a comeback for Yey!

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Interesting that Nur Adde formed Benadir regional admin before his cabinet gets approved. He should’ve waited.

Xaaji NG might have been right on this: Yey’s political foes tend to make mistakes and this timing flap may once again engineer a comeback for Yey!

Wishful thinking!

Emperor   

^This to be from AT, you think Xiin is wishing for the great comeback of Yey miyaa? Now that kind of talk and line of thought I expected from Odwayne, I never for once thought you will doubt your friend Xiin's sincerity against Yey's legacy and what he stands for. In this, you showed to be amongst the group with the belief, Xiin is a Yusufite is qarinaaya.

AT, Saaxib, you have no position and even worse you are losing credibility as the day passes.

Abwaan   

Any news from Jabuuti? I heard the main talk is power sharing and in Baarlamaanka TFG la kordhiyo...Yey did not get an invitation yet...WHAT IS GOING ON? lol