Sign in to follow this  
Emperor

Mogadishu: Former Mayor rebuffs regional Administration

Abwaan   

As for the the new Benadir team...I dont think inay Maxamed Dheeraha qaylinaya weli wax dhaamaan.

I think Soomaaliya caddaaladda ayaa lagu diray. Waxaa maalin dhoweyd iga yaabiyey mid dhahayey guddoomiyaha degmada Xamarweyne oo aan filaayey inuu dhaho unuka wahas la jurnaa inuu lahaa: ANNagu waxaynnu taageersannahay IN maammulKU uu noqDOH MID ...dhegaa xaggee wax ka qaldan yihiin. Xitaa Xamarweyne xaqeedii maloo diidey?

Abtigiis   

Emperor

Having a position is not something you, of all people, should talk about. Unlike the all-weather TFG supporter, the infamous General Duke, you change colours and only a month or so ago, were indicating you have changed your mind on the TFG. Here we are again, completeing a vicious circle of confusion and obfuscation.

Credibility is also not an area where you stand high on. So, let us not throw dirty mud at others when it is you who stands to lose the most.

Having said so, no one discussed Xinn's loyalty, but that his utterances there looked like those of a man in delusion; hopeful things will go differently. Why? could be he is indeed a Yusfite as you say, or he just wants to relish the opportunity to say "told you so". Me, I think it is the latter!

And don't think I do not know about the attack dog you have been sending my way these days. I held you personally responsible for the actions of the demon kid, who is acting with your tutelage and patronage. I will be glad to engage in a fight that involves equals. Come clear, and stop sending Dhulqarneyn, if you don't want to denounce ifanticide later.

:D:D:D:D

Emperor   

^Wax walaan baa tahay ninyahow, we are individuals in here, no matter how our views are similar or see things from the same perspective. If you had a fight with DQ or Duke, I will have nothing to do with it, balse adiga you have only one big Ookiyaale which you can only see with people such Yey, Duke, DQ iyo anigaba igu dar hadaad rabto. I'm sure that's the reason aad Xiina ugalaafatay in this thread.

Adeer qoute me bal where I have frequently changed positions.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Emperor:

Adeer qoute me bal where I have frequently changed positions.

bal hadda is caddee wixii hore iskaba daaye...lol..joke...

Yeyba waa galgashay oo isagoo maalin leh dowlad ma jirto, Soomaaliya waan sii qasnay ayuu haddana 3 beri ka dib dhahay Itoobiyaanku waa joogayaan nabaddana halla wado, baarlamaankuna sidiisii ha u sii shaqeeyo,

anigana hadde Jabuuti halla iga casumo, weli wax i casumay ma leh ee ogaada.