Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

period pain...

God i'm sure alot of them females feel me on this, PAIN PAIN PAIN & more pain...

I thought i was experiencing the ultimate pain till this sister now she is the one that had frustrated, as she rolled one the ground walhi she passed out cause of the pain & Damn Their was no pill that worked on the sister we gave her like every pain-killer we had & still she was like in pain.

What I wonna know is what kind of pain-killer do you take for period?

I take Norfine works for me also to strong so i always fall a sleep!

How much do you suffer with period?

& last but not least alittle something i wonna know,form them sister who're married does period get less painful when your married or worse, knowing this will put ma mind to ease.....

;)

Ok holla & please feel free to tell about your worst period pain ever :(

Mine was like this HOYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO all day & night.... :D

LuCkY   

girl that is so sad...i thought i had it bad.

as for me i am trying to find something that works for me but i havent just yet anyway.i have tried filfil/milk,habadsoda/tea, honey/tea, advil, tylenol but i am not much of a medicine person. and a heating pad eases the pain a bit.

as for marriage i dont know but i would like to know if any sis here are married and if it changes or whatnot.

Raxmah   

I sure do feel yuo on the pain part. Period hurts like crazy. Anyways I started using malab and xabadsoodo for the past 6 months, and that helped alot. I also use Midol and drink alot motrin 800.

On my periods I just tell people to stay out of my way or they gonna get stabbed. LOL

Changed   

^^^^^ lol i agree .....i dont warn people i just yell at them and be mean and i apologise when am done and trust me i cause damage without being aware of it redface.gif:(

Midol take that ..that is what i take it help at times and sometimes i doesnt help and that is when i let nature get it course

argggggggggg the cramps kill it for us women and the freaking back pain :mad: redface.gif

mood swings .......shoo :mad:

La-y-La   

I have a friend who gets so sick that she has 2 be taken to da hospital everytime n faleebo hataa lagu duraa. Waaba u naxaa maskiinta!!!

but me alhamdulilah. it is painful, but when i see ma friend, I feel lucky walaahi.

Ma doc prescribed me this pill called Ibuprofen and it works 4 me.

peace.

Paltalk   

Well I know it is really bad..I had this pain for years and I never got any pills at all..but one's I got married it was all over..trust me..you want this constant pain to leave..just marry your lover simple as that..he will be the perfact medicine for it.

^^^^Jeez Relax sweetie here is a cuppa a tea for you.

Period pain is the equivalent to a man’s balls being kicked over, over and over again. (How did I know that?)

Abdinuur   

lol ~marijuana~

I know this doesnt concern me but...why dont you guys go to a doctor and seek help?

Maybe it's financial reasons why some of you dont seek help...but I am sure there are other ways where you can get resources....

BTW:...how come other nationalities dont really experience these cramps ya'll going thru...like the Afro-Americans, Caucasions, Asians...?

How do I know...?...cuzz I've dated them before and they didnt really complained as much...

Anyways...stay strong cuz it's good for you! why?...cuz u know.

Men got it made but we dont go thru that recycling phase, in which our bodies cleans itself...we just take shyt and call it a day..lol icon_razz.gificon_razz.gif

Abdinuur   

Opinionated,

They do...ofcourse...but it isnt that terrible u know. Maybe they have whatever medications or what not..that others lack...? :confused:

To them, it's easier :confused: ...i dont know. But from what I heard & read...Somali women go thru A LOT of PAIN...i could be wrong but I am saying this based on what heard or observed..

Kaafi dearest, I've a feeling you're trying to associate this with FGM but I can tell you with assured certainty that there is no connection. Girls of all colours and races go through it. Some just know how to deal with it and others are more vulnerable.

Kaafi does have a point thou.

I know for a fact that women who were circumsized the wrong way suffer more than other women with bad cramps.

I thank god that I don't suffer like THAT..and I wouldn't know what to do if I had to go thru this every single month!!!

Abdinuur   

Oh Okay. Thanks.

But I wasnt even thinking about FGM cuz I am a biology major and I am sure that has nothing to do with these sorts of illnesses.

But like Opinionated stated...if it was done in the wrong way...that could be another factor that could account for bigger pains.

See ya.

Changed   

^^^ the pain somal girls go through got alot to do with fgm...the sunni is okay but most somalis do fircuni and that is when it creates more pain ..FGM on the contrary does not effect mood swings and crambs .what it causes is back pains and and some bladder infection what react everytime they go throught the menstruation cycle :( ...