Sign in to follow this  
ProudSista

period pain...

kisha   

Are your 4real paltalk, cause imma get married right away if that's the case.. :D

Yo proud nice topic hun, talking about period-pains I think I feel your friend their, cause I really get hurt horribly. Mostly so much i get numbed & if having adultery is going to take ma pains away then t'hell with it here i come.. icon_razz.gif

for all them sister who suffer with period may Allah ease your pains inshAllah.Ameen

Peace then people i'm out for now

Paltalk   

Kisha.lolololol..

Yea sure, you should get married

right away coz you never know what you are missing. Not will it only put the pain to an end. But you will discover a whole new life. A life where almost everything seems perfact, and you will expereince how it feels like sharing life with another life. It is wonderful expereince, exciting, and magnificent! Everynight when you go bed you will have a companion who will keep you accompany who will share the dream with you. So never waste your time. Take the worthy risk,and expereince how your life changes so dramatically in a matter of days. you will never know what you are missing unless you try it. So go ahead act now. and let see how you expereince that.lolol.

Xafsa   

^^ Female Genital mutilation ( FGM)

This sick practice they have in most 3rd world countries where they perform a clitoridectomy, cut off all of the labia minora and the labia majora is stitched together leaving a tiny hole allowing the girl to urinate.

Changed   

^^^ u reminded my of the speech i gave on FGM ......

labia minora and the labia majora is stitched together leaving a tiny hole allowing the girl to urinate.

that cracked me up and yet reminded me of pain :(smile.gif

Jaabir   

Originally posted by MiZz_LeXuS:

^^^^Jeez Relax sweetie here is a cuppa a tea for you.

Period pain is the equivalent to a man’s balls being kicked over, over and over again. (How did I know that?)

oouch :eek: :D:D thank god we dont get our balls kicked every month. :D:D

Juxa   

ok girl, this was great idea to share how we all deal with it, couple of u mentioned the gudniin, which obviously plays major part, but other women suffer from it too.

painkillers, some aromatherephy thing help, i even heard that taking the compined pill reduced heavy bleeding and cramp. so that might be a though,,,if u dont think going on the pill taboe u could try it.

after marriage,,,,,,,does periods pain get lesser? i heard many pple say it does not,,,,,,just the same, however,,,sometimes having good diet and exercising is good way of dealing with forthcaping mentrual pains.

Originally posted by juxa:

after marriage,,,,,,,does periods pain get lesser?

There doesn't seem to be any evidence of that.

How about after giving birth...do cramps go away then?

Originally posted by flying-still:

^^ Female Genital mutilation ( FGM)

This sick practice they have in most 3rd world countries where they perform a clitoridectomy, cut off all of the labia minora and the labia majora is stitched together leaving a tiny hole allowing the girl to urinate.

*cringe* oh, okay.

oh i knew of it, but that was so graphic. i always look away lwhen watching documentaries about it. accually, funny enough, the first time i found out about it was when i was 11 yrs old and my friend asked me if it was true that somali girls get their privates cut and i was like "no, you must of gotten it mixed up with another country or something" and than my mom explained it to me. i still feel a llil vexed that my friend knew that much about my culture, (and an embarrassing part at that) before i did.

Juxa   

barwaaqo, sis,,,,i dont know about that,,,,,but is surely deserves some research, i will get back to u :confused:

Xafsa   

Originally posted by somealien:

oh i knew
of
it, but that was so graphic. i always look away lwhen watching documentaries about it. accually, funny enough, the first time i found out about it was when i was 11 yrs old and my friend asked me if it was true that somali girls get their privates cut and i was like "no, you must of gotten it mixed up with another country or something" and than my mom explained it to me. i still feel a llil vexed that my friend knew that much about my culture, (and an embarrassing part at that) before i did.

I feel you on that....

I was watching an operah show talking about FGM and they showed how they performed this in some of the west african countries. They had this little girl screaming and kicking while one women was hacking between her legs and another was cutting trible markings into her chest...the girl couldn't have been older than 3 years old!!

The funny thing its mostly women that advocate such things. My uncle's wife had FGM done to her 3 daughters while my uncle was away because she knew he wouldn't allow it. Its kind of ironic.

peace and luv