Sign in to follow this  
B

One feature

Juxa   

tut and tut tutigiin, ileyn meeshan baad kusoo xerooteen.

ibti anyone who does not agree with fufu baruur buufis buu qabaa:)

haye ice cream iyo sanbuus, what a delicious mixure. FB waayahan magalin iley moodki dad aan ogahay baaba isbadalay, glad i missed that.

where is Ms DD replacement, last time ibti was going to introduce her?

MZanzi   

LooL Juxa tan yare seey xayeesi utahay iyo waxa eey ice cream isku dal dasho ayaan kayaabay so ma ahan waxa inteey kamaraanban is iri smile.gif

MS dd salaam cadeey smile.gif

Juxa   

abaayo it was not ME:)

perhaps i should have said temprory boos-buuxin. who can replace a gem like you

Ms DD   

Fufu

Thanks for the advice earlier aboowe.

Juxa

Hon, i read that back and i know it wasnt your. Yarta macaanka jecel bey aheyd!. As if someone from sweden can replace gabar reer qardhood ah! Jaw! :D

Paragon   

Originally posted by The_Siren:

LOL leaves much to be desired and Paragon's insanity? *Smiles* Oh my, I shall resist the need to comment any further on that one.

Siren, how do you do? Excuse the AWOL, will you? ;)

Do comment. Please, I insist. Maryooleey women are too 'something' to be neurotic. It takes genius. As for my insanity? Sanity is a baren field. And you're most sane. smile.gif

DD, hellloo ;) sambusa for a tenner screw that. Make ur own.And invite me round; I've got it on the brain. Sambusa-lust walee. Phoar.

Ibts, please warn any wanna-be DDs that I am in charge of the initiation ceremony into the Xalwa gang and the mood is bit*chtastic.

P.S: hazing ceremony before Ramadan,please. It's gonna take a month of cibaada to wash away what I have in mind. Mwahaha.

lol Siren, thank you for your sweet welcome back, you know I have always kept my eyes on you woman :D:D

As to being reasonable come on now, is that undercover word for "old fart now" :mad: :mad: , what can I say I was trying to rain myself in ;)

;)

Talk to you later, bee bye

Ms DD   

loooool sheh.. What do u have in mind bal?

I cant make sambuusi. Foolyada aaba iga qaadaneyso years to master.

Initiation aa! traitor.. U shouldnt be accepting any replacement of me. Someone should sabotage the whole initiation process.

How s ur back sheh?

Faheema.   

^LoL@Sabotage...Let me assure you there is no replacement, it's all an attemp to get eveyone together lol

Sambuusa is a hassle when you do it from scratch...but all worth it in the end smile.gif

My dear DD there is only one guaranteed outcome to the initiation- failure n humiliation. You have nothing to worry about.

Back's alright.It found a new love.

Juxa   

alla bal fiirsha waa nabi baabah sheekadoodu

i propose to teach you all the art of sambusa making. bisinka what is gabdho yaryar oo aan foolyo laabi karin.

<<<<<pretends to be raaliyo and walks off in a huff

B   

sambusa is nice. One of the reasons why I love ramadan. Would be interesting how my wife sambusa making skills stand against my mum this ramadan.

Food could actually be one feature. The Key to a man's love is his stomach!

On few occasions, I had Sambuus made by girls from Burco.It was horrible. It's like asking geeljire to do the niiko :D:D

That said, I think Ibti can make really good one-just gut feeling smile.gif