Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Listing of Puntland’s Ignoble Actors

Since the corrupt Cadde admin of Puntland has fully transitioned to zero, I invite SOLers from that region who are blessed with the ability to discern right from wrong, to help us document the perpetrators of this act. Name names, positions of power they hold, and a little background of them if you can!

I don’t believe that there is any joy for anyone in what have transpired in PL for the last few weeks. Victims of Ethiopia’s atrocities who have sought refugee in what they though were their ehel have been rounded up and sent to the death chambers of current Tigree regime! This is really another chapter of Somalia's tragic story.

Let me begin by feeding you some tuhun of mine.

1- Hebel Samatar who holds Puntland’s security portfolio is one of the key enablers of this rendition activity.

2- Gagaab of Mudugh who has been overseeing the forgery operation that impacted the qulity of life of innocent folks in that region and who has been the chief finance for Cadde’s admin has also direct involvement in this treacherous operation!

3- ?

4- ?

5- ?

waryaa ku daray?

Abtigiis   

General Duke;

You should have the gut to condemn these Monster's criminal act aganist fellow Somali's who were refugees in their soil. Waad sheegatay labadii, is sheer hypocrasy!

Duke, there is a talk about a laba xidigle in Goroowe who ordered the Gaalkacyo roundup! Any info about the sick soul?

Abtigiis, if you know some please share with us.

How about starting with Cadde!

I have talked to people in Galkayo, and these inexcusable acts were confirmed. It is not just the ONLF that's being hunted not that shouldn't commended either, but average O-gadens in Puntland are subject to these criminal kidnappings. It is time Puntlanders break away from their so-called leaders and condemn the acts of violence against their brethen in Ocadenia and Benadir, and join the fight.

Cadde is a placeholder, there are other more important enablers who are more effective in doing this thing than he can ever be? But srart with him I agree!

join the fight in what way yaa Che!

Puntland needs a peacefull reveloution. I agree a great deal of change must start. The old guard have all failed and things will change.

Violence is not a way, Al Shabaab and those clowns are not the issue.

The issue is to reclaim Puntland.

Its disgusting what they have done and I do not support such idiotic tactics.

Now Xiin, list them, shame them we shall.

Puntland will be OK. My main concern is the culture of impunity and criminality of armed faction-turned-Islamist groups that operate in southern Somalia and who are determined to disrupt the state building process. In other words, the War Economy Groups who have made themselves an elite out of the misappropriation of private and public properties. For instance, electricity in Mogadisho is provided by a group who had misappropriated state generators, according to a UN-affiliated Somali agency.

The rural people are unlikely to go back to their nomad huts, thus occupying other people's houses. Thus, preservation of anarcchy is a common interest for them.

Abtigiis   

I am compelled to reassess my intial, and somewhat hasty positive judgement on the smartness of Koora Tuunshe. Clearly, writing eruditely doesn't compensate fully for an apparrent luck of intelligence and sincerity!

The book of the Eighth Millenia Epoch says they will all march,grandiloquently profund, like a genuine part of the literati- the fools. But it also says, you can stil see through their facade, the lines of impiety, sin and egotism so clearly etched on their features -the traitors!

He has to be either of the two! For whoelse would enjoy the devouring of his nations soul by an old adversery with glee!

Gar-haye   

"Puntland will be OK. My main concern is the culture of impunity and criminality of armed faction-turned-Islamist groups that operate in southern Somalia"

maybe you should start thread about that instead of hijacking this one. for the rest of you kindly excuse this post and carry own your list of ignoble actors in puntland.

Emperor   

^Gaagaab is number 1, waa tuuga ugu wayn, this guy needs to be named and shamed...

Xiin thanks for the topic....

In the real sense of the word, the most corrupt of all is this fool and has to be taken out of the Public sight...

I rate this fool to be number one with a five *

gaagaab_001.jpg

Fabregas   

Somalis chose those people: ex jabhad leaders, clan elders and former warlords to bring success to their fiefdoms and their tol.

So it's a case of the chickens coming home to roost! Ignoble actors are removed today, tommorow another "ignoble actors" will replace them. I think it is unfair that these men should be singled out, since the leaders and mentors of the " ignoble actors" are in Muqdisho and hundreds ( possible thousands) of Somalis, not 4 0r 10, have been taken from Southern-Somalia and sent to Xabashi dungeons! The system is at fault, not the people!