Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

will u ever shit where u eat?

ScarFace   

Originally posted by Pujah:

quote:Originally posted by ScarFace:

A grown *** woman can be Manipulated
if you tell her what she wants to hear...

So who is manipulating who here? By giving her what she desires you are allowing yourself to be used….yet YOU think you have the upper hand.

pujah i didnt say give, i've said tell her what she wants to hear....if you give then you actually buying and getting used.. i've seen a lot of farahs going thru that stage thinkin if they give a girl thinks they will get something in return..

Ibtisam   

^^^Is that so... You were the one who was miles ahead to start with. I am glade you have jumped off the train :D :cool:

Scarface:

same difference. both parties are getting something/s. Taking her out/ gifts/ phone bills: that is paying her dear! and you do all that without even noticing:D

ScarFace   

well ibby you dont need to date if you wanna marry someone...anyways i dont neeed months/yrs to know the person i wanna marry.. trust me allah knws best but i dont intend to go thru the path of datin and gettin to knw the person crap when i wana get married......

As for the dude your talkin about i couldnt care less....you can never know a persons history even if you dated them for so loooong....But I tend to scope for my future wifey with the help OF A FEW PI's....I'll have history check done :D

Ibtisam   

What on GOds earth makes you think you have a right to be so picky?? In fact would it be just served dessert if you ended up with one like you,,, same experience and all??

Secondly for a women who has been so "normal" her whole life, chance are she wants a normal man to be her husband, not one who bumps into an ex every few yards or who has been around the block one two many times. what would she want with a used and abused farah. She wants brand new one or no one.

By the way I say you not because i am assuming anything but because i am talking to you :D

ScarFace   

^^ I have been picky all my life, i dont settle for less and theres nothing called brand new in the environment we live in..No ones brand new man/woman. I'll settle for whatever allah gives me coz i belive evrything in our life is written..capish :D

Ibtisam   

You mean know one you know is brand new.... You know scarface people hardly hang their old cloths in the same place as their new ones :D . same way i don't think the two groups mix (call it a clash of ideas if you want)

And they do exist, in fact there are many, they just keep away from the used iteams, so in turn believe they don't exist!

Shakti   

lol@ silly cow...

cynical, there is this Nigerian girl that sits beside me... she always says that.. n 1 day she accidentally said it 2 the sup, n when the sup said “excuse me??” her respond was “I said, u silly child”…. so why am i telling ya this? Well lets see if u can figure it out