Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

will u ever shit where u eat?

Ibtisam   

Only if you look like the kind of girl who will go out and have sex with people :rolleyes: If you attract people who you think you are that kind of girl then something is not right. There are plenty of guys who go out with women knowing they won't even get a kiss/ hug or even hold her bag let alone sex!

It is matter of admiration or how far u being attrected to your co-worker, friend.. yep there are situation you cant control, for staying at sameplace is not bad..might be after break ups u will not feel comfortable at firstdays but letter on it will be ok..

PS dont tell me what if u were fell in love that u cant stop ur self unless you stay far away from him, those stories dont exist in these days...

Ibtisam   

^^^no Bloom I have not claimed such thing, nor did i find it funny so i have no idea what you are laughin about :rolleyes: How did you reach that understanding. Don't put words into my post!

Man_in_ Malaysia of course there is such as self control?? :rolleyes: what kind of madness is that

Jamster   

Come down dear; all is is gleaned from what you said. Though I am lazy and couldn't be bothered to read the whole thing, i was amused to come across your agreement in the idea that one can go out without with the opposite S** without indulging touchy feely-- or even a mere physical contact. Dear, god forbid Qalwa-- the state of being alone with another without the presence of male/female. The idea of free thrawling the streets of London, T.dot etc with a man whom you are attracted to (I am assuming you are other you wouldn't waste your precious time) is contrary to established principles of our faith.

Now you do understand where I am coming from right? You should unless you are those "progressive, open-minded libertine" muslim.

Ibtisam   

I think you have me confused or at least you have the thread confused. I have not said anything is such in this thread. :D Nor have i ever argued for "free trawling the streets of anywhere" or even dating. So again i don't know why you keep jumping to conclusions. In fact i quiet agree with you, such waste of precious time i simple don't have.

Now would you get off my case Please

ScarFace   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

There are plenty of guys who go out with women knowing they won't even get a kiss/ hug or even hold her bag let alone sex!

mmmh who's been filling you with crazy ideas sis... Even if the girl has the maximum control a guy can get watever he wants to get. it depends hw you play your game its not about control girls are kinda weak no offence :D

Shakti   

Originally posted by ibtisam:

. Don't put words into my post!

lol that got me coughing :D .. what a way 2 start the morning. thanks ibti.. keep it coming

"Even if the girl has the maximum control a guy can get watever he wants to get. it depends hw you play your game its not about control girls are kinda weak no offence " am lol at this comment right abt now

Jamster   

Scarface (good name by the way! the film is my fav) I am glad you see this matter through the same glasses I am sporting ; briliant dude.

Cynical ;)

Ibtisam   

Bloom and Scareface. No offence intended BUt you must hang out in certain places where you meet these "weak" women. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: No one can be made to do that which they do not want to do and at times even if they do want to do something they CAN stop themselves from doing it.