Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

will u ever shit where u eat?

Jamster   

oh come on darling! Perhaps the art of seduction is completely lost to you. It is all about understanding the other persons weekness/desire and then target those with surgical percision!!!>

Ibtisam   

YEs it is completely lost on me :rolleyes: WHy on gods earth will you put yourself in a position where some dude knows you so well, that he knows your desires and weakness and hence can attack you using them against you. I would never put myself at such disadvantage :rolleyes: Talk about boxing yourself in and sealing all roots out! women who do that want something to happen :rolleyes: :cool:

ScarFace   

looool@hang out where would these certain places be?

iby if you go out with a woman theres no such thing as not gettin anything dear no one can be forced to do anything they dont want to but if a woman is on your case you can just about get anything you want......

Ibtisam   

HEnce we go back to what i said at the start that people will treat you, how you view/ present yourself. If she is on "you" as you term and she runs around with you to places than sooner of later it is possible somehting will happen. BUT she has put herself in a position to allow something to happen by spending so much time with some random dude, so then claiming and cry about the after effect is lost on me :rolleyes: And to answer your question. no. what is your point?

Jamster   

Ibtisam! you seem to be out of this world darling. Dating someone (going out for a coffee) will provide one (if one is thoroughly perceptive) to comprehend one's generic desires. Ladies and to some extend chaps is easy to extract such an info-- asking the right questions should do the trick.

So, how is your day going Ibs?

Ibtisam   

Bloom is that so :rolleyes: good luck to you. You can ask the questions where you get an answer or a honest one at all is a different story and simplky beyond your control. I believe that people will tell you and act in away consist with what they want from you. Again wanting something and having it is different. I do not believe that a grown *** women can be Manipulated into giving something she did not want to give in the first place. Is that right or is taht right :D

ScarFace   

my point is this how did you come up with this conclusion-------> "There are plenty of guys who go out with women knowing they won't even get a kiss/ hug or even hold her bag let alone sex!"

Ibtisam   

I see it happen all the time with my own eyes, it is called observational skills :D ... yes i know you are think do I follow them everywhere and know what they get up to. Of course i don't, I just have their words to take for it. ( i doubt i guy will lie about it after words, even if a female would...) In fact is it not a wide spread thing here in the UK for Somali dudes to go out with white chick's Coz they give freebies with no hassle?

Again Scarface those women who you mainpulate because you tell em what they want to hear in have major problems to start with: insecure or they feel like they have to please everyone :rolleyes:

Pujah   

Originally posted by ScarFace:

A grown *** woman can be Manipulated
if you tell her what she wants to hear...

So who is manipulating who here? By giving her what she desires you are allowing yourself to be used….yet YOU think you have the upper hand.

And no not everyone that dates ends up having premarital sex, it all depends on the two people and their definition of a dating.

ScarFace   

loooool@freebies with no hassle

I can see where you coming from I've seen a lot of farahs who are a waste.. but that doesnt mean the girl isnt giving anything out just because she didnt give it to him. His game with the girl wasnt upfront... so she takes him on a long ride and he's up for the ride.. Its simple datin is haram but if you go through with it you might as well get the whole package but certain farahs miss that point.

Iby you can get freebies from a somali chick with no hassle. ;)

Ibtisam   

So i hear these days! :rolleyes:trust you to knwo them :D Don't sound too happy. When you get hitched and some dude, somewhere will be sing same song about your wife :D bet you are not best pleased now smile.gif

oh i guess it will safe him a bit of hime if he gives her a form first and the deed is done the next hour. I don't get it, if she is gone give it up away why would you wait days/ months. I have yet to meet one of these Xalimo's farah but when i do thats what i would like to ask! :rolleyes: