Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

will u ever shit where u eat?

i mean will u ever date someone close to u? ie be co-worker or friend? am having this massive argument colleague of mine and am anal retentive abt this fact one should never shit where one eats, so does anyone fill the same abt that or.....

Ibtisam   

Dating is Haram icon_razz.gif But if you are going to do it, better you don't complicate your life by doing it on ur own doorstep, because when you break up, it will be uncomfortable, or at worse nasty. Imagin having to change your life/ work because you were too fast and went out with your work mate :rolleyes:

It depends what kind of dating, there is dating just for the sake of dating or dating hoping it will get somewhere or achieve something in this near future, and i guess it just depends on the situation. :D

well watching telly is haram, lisening to music is haram, looking at guy more that 2seconds am sure its haram/ but am sure we all do it so lets not get ahead of ourselvz here we all date, come one ppl state the truth everyone here is an adult.... in this day and age dating is natural thing in the process of selection that one has to go throw. :rolleyes:

Ibtisam   

process of selection :looooooooooool haha. thats funny. One haram does not make another Hala or better. Anyway pardon me i hate preaching i don't know what got to me today, must be feeling more religious than usual. loooool.

By the way I disagree in this and age dating is natural to some people and still alien to others :D

p.s. did you just get stuck on the first sentence and not see the rest of the post and the jacalybro 2pence worth :D

Zafir   

Cynical lady, do you not shit? Do you not eat? Doesn't what you eat stink when you shit? So why do you ask what you ask?

Ibtisam   

^^loool Easy there! Zafiri

^^^loool C Lady being bored can make you mad! I'm at work taking it easy like everyday :D Think About it Lady C you have the weekend to look forward to. And Lady don't trash my rep liek dat dear :D

JACay: Maybe coz it is friday, i have no idea, some days (this the same for everyone, you feel more conscious of your sins and closer to God, the other days the shidan (or your desires/wants in life) have more control over you.

ohhh jacl and ibti setting in a tree K I S S I NG BLESS U2 do invite me in ure impending marriage

hahahahaha ,,,, NICE DREAM SISTER ,,,,,,,, time to wake up ,,,,

lol ibti am waiting to finish this bloody work and start my weknd 2night its just the bloody time its going so slowly...

ps zafir my shit tastes like caramel wana have some? ewwww i cant believe i posted that. YAH BUT NO BUT YAH BUT AM BOT BOVERD