Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

ALLAH HA U NAXARIISTO

Originally posted by Faynuus:

Don't tell me those seccesionist are/were hereos. Qod dadkiisii kala hanfaraaraqinaaya maa mujaahid la dhahaa. Mujaahid is he who fights for his people and defends unity among his fellows.

Wake up and smell the coffee

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

you are really funny suldaanka, rer sanaag occupied their own capital, rer borame "occupied" gabiley and and rer las anod occuppied one of their villages. This again shows the contempt some of you woqoye galbeters have for the people of SSC and awdal yet you want them to be part of sland. ruunta isu sheega people, you have been land grabing sense you were the british foot solders. You say that the SNM only attacked the people of Buhoodle and borame for few days. The others in places like Xudun and ceerigaabo must be animals then. Why is it that you slanders can make peace with these three others provences and buhoodle district in the north, install the top leader of the regime for which you is the cause of all this but not the south?

:D

Whatever fightings that took place between the clan melitias whether it was in Gabiley or Buhoodle or Sanaag. All that have been forgiven and forgotten in the many Peace Conferences in Burco, Borama and Erigavo of 1991 and 1993 respectively.

But when we talk about the SNM we are talking about the SNM's war against the facist ruthless regime of Siyad Barre.

We are not talking about the clan melitia from the neighboring clans that were pitted against one another by the former regime.

You need to see the difference.

As for Ceerigaabo and Caynabo, gladly they are under the rightful hands of its owners. :D

While I appreciate the idea forgiving and forgetting, you can not selectively choose what must be forgotten and forgiven.

The murders, rapes and bombing of school where many children lost theirs lives in certain regions of the north, is not an easy thing to forgive and even less easier to forget. However this is what is expected of some for the advancement of the separatist agenda.

Yet, the same group can not forgive nor forget, what happened in the hands of Siad. What a great display of hipocrisy! One should sincerely pratice what one preaches. Otherwise one should keep quiet! To many the murders in the hands of the disgusting snm can never be forgotten.

Its one thing that a historic ennemy kills our people, but its entirely another when a Somali groups savagely murders another Somali, and to be told that the people have forgotten and forgiven, PLEASE!

Dont be mistaken, they chose Somaliniimo and peace over war, but they are nor blind nor deaf.

^^Where was Somalinimo when the clans of the north were armed by the regime in its effort to defeat those that were against its ruthlessness?

Somalinimo was non-existent back then. I don't see any SOmalinimo in what is going on in the South or anywhere else.

But I do see that "Somalilandimo" is working and it is "Somalilandnimo" the reason why Hargeisa,Awdal Somaliland in general is peaceful and prospering.

Xidigo   

As long as SNM gangs, those criminals who murdered many innocent civilians are your heroes there is/will be no “Somalilandnimo” and rubbish.

^^

Xidigo, it is not the SNM that make you fight on the side of the ruthless regime whose days were numbered my dearest. The SNM wanted you to be on their side and together remove the dulin from our lands. But, wrongly or rightly which ever way you put, you choosed to fight from the regime's side.

It is good to underscore the commendable position the clan of Zeila took when they totally rejected the Siyad Barre regime's genocidical designs and plans against the SNM clan. THis is what the great Poet had to tell them in praise of their actions:

[clan of zeila name] xilkii waa guteen laysma xaasidoe

Xaggay naga xigeen nacabka way ka xakameeyene

Xoog iyo Adduun kalama hadhin xarakadeenniiye

Xidhiidhkaa tolnimadaa lehiyo xeerka Saadadae

Xigto niman lahayn cadawgu waa xubin wareemaaye

Xamdu mahad [sNM clan name] dhanbay xiisa geliyeene

Xidigo   

OMG :eek: :eek: Dahir Riyaale my Hero? HELL No.

I don't worship the dabo dhilifs.

Edit: I see you edited your earlier comment. :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

I don't see any SOmalinimo in what is going on in the South or anywhere else.

But I do see that "Somalilandimo" is working and it is "Somalilandnimo" the reason why Hargeisa,Awdal Somaliland in general is peaceful and prospering.

Nacaybka halahaas la eg xaggee lagaaga soo afuufaa? Somalinimo diidaye, xagee adna kuu dambayn doonta? Meel fiican ma u eka koleey. Issa bi diini, wa Musa bi diin.

Magac Mujaahid ba', xaal qaado. If Cigaal, allaha u naxariisto did not tame SNM, Hargaysa would be like Mogadishu today.

Suldaanka drop it, do not defend SNM, it is dead anyway or is it?

First lets not argue about the dead. May Allah forgive him and give him mercy and may he give courage to his family in tis tough hour.

This thread should be a condolence piece, open another for the SNM debate.

AYOUB   
"Marxuumka alle ha u naxariistee wuxuu ahaa shakhsi xishood badan, ahlu diin ah cibaado badan, quraan rug ah oo carrabkiisa laga nabad galo.  Wuxuu ahaa nin farxad badan, samo talis ah oo dadka oo dhan wanaag la jecel.  Waxa lugu xasuustaa maalintii ay SNM ugu adkayd ee ay taagneyd in hubka laga ururiyo kaalintii cadayd ee uu iska taagay ee ahayd geeri amma gobanimo. Raggu maalinta adag ayuu kala baxaa maalintaa haddii aan isaga iyo mujaahidiinta kale aanay goaankaa adag iyo nafhuriddaa u badheedhin manta Soomaliland ma jirteen. " - Muj.Ahmmed Mire Mohamed

Jacpher   

Muslimkoo dhan Alle ha u naxariisto.

You're not doing any favors when you link the marxuum's name or the life he lead to a cult group like SNM that's responsible for the death of innocent Somalis.

Intaad dadka danbaajin laheydeen marxuumkana ducada u qoonsan laheydeen waxaa haboon inaad filthy-ga iyo politics aad wadataan dhican dhigtaan ood ka hor marisaan maskiinkaan geeriyooday and his hour of the most need.

SNM mujaahid is oxymoron. Ever heard of these oxymoron terms, cold fire, hot ice, or terribly great.

AYOUB   

^^ Said it before, the fatwas by the likes of you are wasted on me. Go tell someone who pays attention to them.