Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Heavy clashes start in Mudug....

Juje   

Originally posted by Lieutenant Xalane:

But which ever way they move,A grand war is imminent and the sooner the better.

Lets stay away from the word imminent for a while, cause neither you nor me can predict what is going to happen next.Never the less am inclined to ask you between who and who? On one side we have a well organised militias, with principle and desire to realise a dream to bring about a major change in Somalia and introduce Islamic rule. On the other side we have a TFG who was established on the basis of the old clique, tribalism. And hence the difference in motivation power among the two parties already gives the victory to the Maxakamiin. Just look at the advocates of the TFG, Jenerale. He has no opposition against the Maxakamiin except tribal hatred, and he is beating the drum of tribal motivation "ware maxakaminta wa reer hebel, hadaynu nahey reer hebel aan iska celino".

Sxb waxas walaga tegey, it is gone out of the window. waxa ku horjoga wa nimaan Kitabada gacanta ku wata, waxayna u baqayaan kuwa Kitabada wata oo hostada jooga, ayagana ka dhex kacaya.

This force is not stopable widayo, your analysis do not comprehend neither cam measure the current scenario. The flags waived by Jenerale and co. are no longer valid. Tribalism has gone into the backburner in the current Somalia situation.

Just look at this facts: ICU controls from Kismayo to Bandiredley as I write, and knocking on the doors of Puntland. It has brought about a change of wind inall of its governance and giving hope to many, eradicating the notion to feel free and proSper on the basis of your clanship. TFG, PUntland and Somaliland erected on the basis of tribalism fear the wave of the ICU which contradicts the very fabrics of their existance.

In the end of the day what matters is the will of the people, and they are certainly not sheeps as considered by Jenerale.

CHANGE IS COMING TO A THEATER NEAR YOU SOON....DONT MISS IT ...!

Gabbal   

Such a change Juje. The only times I have seen you support the ICU were/are their fights against Barre Hiiraale and Puntland. I have always thought you support the ICU tribe wise but not religion wise. :D

p.s. When did your famous signatures disappear? ;)

As much as i hate their tactics and *********. I think they're counting on one big factor which you all miss and that is not their skills or numbers but the fact that there are people in puntland which hates those who run the state and have a choke hold on the state. The ICU expects these people to either sit and watch the state over run or take up arms and side with them. And this is what scares me the most. I wish they don't succeed in this though. We will see what happens.

Juje   

Originally posted by HornAfrique:

Such a change Juje. The only times I have seen you support the ICU were/are their fights against Barre Hiiraale and Puntland. I have always thought you support the ICU tribe wise but not religion wise.

Sxb if you were read me carefully am not endorsing neither, but simply trying to project the reality in the ground. And if I said that the ICU are winning both in the battlefields and the hearts of the general public, it is a true fact whether both you and I like it or not.

Just for once Horn drop the banner and look at the magnititude of change in motion and evaluate whether your opposition against it in terms of tribe is worthwhile. Just look and ponder the situation.

Juje,So long as there are two Rival forces that exist in one place at the same time,WAR is imminent.Don't forget that any governing body in somalia ought to be based in to clans but not in to a one clan.Unlike the ICU,the TFG is based on a multiple of clans for Rule has to be shared ,u were right about it.But,what about the ICU?Juje,notorious warlords are in the ranks of the ICU,what do u say about that?What about the militia of the ICU,aren't they the same boys that served the warlords or u bought the ''we repented'' notion?For what its worth,WAR will come and it will pass and there will be a victor and with the victor shall peace come.It's War juje and war will dictate the out come. smile.gif

king_450   

The "ICU" clan gathering organization know nothing else but war. They have been terrorizing the civilians for almost 16yrs. So now one to come out and say war is imminent is a lie.these thugs was doing this war and the only way they can be defeated to make them taste their medicine. If you support them then this might be their last gasp of air and they will be crushed in a humilaiting fashion.Puntland is a thriving state whehter you like or not,too late to be united with the thugs ,looters and the killers. Peace of advice build your own terroteries and then do whatever you want to do your likes. We have been seperated by the your wrongs and we will never want see anyone the likes of yours.

Bakar   

Originally posted by king_450:

Peace of advice build your own terroteries and then do whatever you want to do your likes. We have been seperated by the your wrongs and we will never want see anyone the likes of yours.

They are in the process of completing the mission. Their next assingment has just started, and I hope they will succeed in this commending mission in effort to bring justice in PL.

Puntland will not be crushed, because its people are united as never before! We're determined to seek this through and inshallaah victory will be ours because we will stay defiant!

Courts made a enormous mistake, when they embarked on their latest adventure, it's well known fact, that they started the latest hostilites! Now, they want to cool down things because, they know and are afraid going anywhere near north of Bendiradley!

It's simple folks, We will never surrender!

The year was 1998

And without aid

Puntland was made

Although there was hate

We were never afraid

Because we believed in fate

Remember May 1998

Was the date

When we became great!

1998 Mog was in a mess

And in a state of harass

Simply they couldn’t impress

Full of stress

Leaving them in a state of guess

To why, they couldn’t play chess

And properly address

Without to aggress

The things they didn’t possess

Puntland had for generations, God bless!

Aweys stay in Guriceel

With your Al-Qaeda cell

Shouting everyone is going to hell!

Puntland doesn’t need you, is doing well!

Cade Muuse has come, Puntland is moving forward

Cayrow steps back, and Al-Qaeda moving backward

In the next days, they’ll not get a rest

As Puntland will prevail and pass this test

When they attack Bendiraadley from the west

Everyone will be clear on who’s the best!

Until that day Jacaylbro and co can jest!

But inshallah their heroes will be put on arrest!

Cayrow and co taken out of their nest!

Puntland ends its quest!

Then we will have the last laugh and start our victory fest!

(With Cayrow as our star guest!

Dining with Cade and eating chicken brest!

Will be a whole new experience to digest.

But before they finish, Cade got something on his chest!

That he needs to suggest

Before its oppressed,

'Cayrow, you're the pest'!

One shot and he was put at rest)!

Bakar   

Originally posted by Lieutenant-General Sakhar:

Puntland will not be crushed, because its people are united as never before! We're determined to seek this through and inshallaah victory will be ours because we will stay

Who is the enenmy? These people are from Puntland and they have the right to seek different alternative.

Temujin   

Since the clan courts piss in their pants everytime the news of Ethiopian troops coming reaches them, why don't they bring some Ethiopians to Bendireleey to bring the fear of god in the hearts of these psychotic thugs.

^^^I agree with General Skhar, this is about who wants it most. Puntland is facing a clan aggression, these people dont want peace. They rushed to Kismayu, Baidoa and Galkacyu before even making an admin for their areas...

The news I have from back home are people want to defend their land from the invaders..

We rememebr the earky nineties and never again..

Baker, who is from Puntland the courts of Ifka-Xalin, Chircoole and Al-Furqan?

NASSIR   

Duke, some people have prepared to leave my own city if the situation gets worse just to defend their own country from the unjust aggression to conquer peaceful lands. I shouldn't have revealed but this is the mindset of some people I know.

NGONGE   

Come on come on, boys and girls. Lets not squabble and daydream here. Be brave, nail your colours to the mast and tell us, in strategic and military terms why you believe your side will win.

What are the military capabilities of Puntland? How favourably (or unfavourably) does it compare to that of the ICU? How sure is the Puntland administration of its people? Is there a possibility of finding a Fifth Column in their midst?

Most importantly, for the uninformed amongst us, what tribal implications do these new skirmishes promise? And, does this latest fight work along a clear tribal divide or are they still all mixed up?

It’s much better and more entertaining when one can boast about their side’s looming victory whilst also giving a somewhat critical analysis of the situation (as critical is your rose tinted shades would allow of course).

Who dares to step in first?

^^^Saxib, stop with the nonsence. We in Puntland are confident of defending our land and interest just like any other clan in Somalia. The clan courts are a clan we have lived with for centuries, nothing new about this type of conflict..