Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Heavy clashes start in Mudug....

Rahima   

^You support the likes of CY and Qaybdiid, you have no right speaking of crimes against humanity.

The stench of hypocrisy is getting worse by the day.

king_450   

The clan courts need first to come clean.Qof Najis ahi lama soo dhoweysto unless you are alike. These clan courts will loose and each and every one of them will be put to death if captured no mercy. I wish the good ppl of puntland and their brave real god's army have no mercy on these thugs. This is the opportunity to be wiped them out and don't feed them if you capture them hang them the same day. Have no mercy for such ******. I hate to see them bringing their ways of living to Puntalnd or for that matter any town that hate their guts. Come bring your thugs to be excuted one by one.

^^^The troops of Puntland are ready to defend their homeland from the agressive ignorant thugs who want to conquor it.

The clan courts need worry themselves, Puntland needs this war as it will unite the people.

The clan courts of Mogadishu will face justice not just at the hands of Puntland but the majority of people who live in the South. You can not change shirts when it suits you, you cant put under the carpet the years of occupation under, drugs and charcoal trade, they will face justice sooner than later.

Fanisha   

Originally posted by General Duke:

No one will capture Puntland or even Galkacyu. The clan courts have not even faced 10% of our forces. Hence the quite at the news.
Soon the Xaran-Kunax of Mogadishu will face justice for the crimes against humanity they have comited

Originally posted by General Duke:

The troops of Puntland are ready to defend their homeland from the agressive ignorant thugs who want to conquor it.

The clan courts need worry themselves, Puntland needs this war as it will unite the people.

The clan courts of Mogadishu will face justice not just at the hands of Puntland but the majority of people who live in the South.
You can not change shirts when it suits you, you cant put under the carpet the years of occupation under, drugs and charcoal trade, they will face justice sooner than later.

The Duke is indeed naked. More and more everyday you remind of this other "General" below. Completely out of touch with reality. lol.

07-minister.jpg

"There are no ICU infidels in Puntland. Never!"

"My feelings - as usual - we will slaughter them all"

"Our initial assessment is that they will all die"

"God will roast their stomachs in hell at the hands of Puntlanders."

"They're coming to surrender or be burned in their tanks."

"No I am not scared, and neither should you be!"

"Be assured. Puntland is safe, protected"

"Who are in control, they are not in control of anything - they don't even control themselves!"

"We are not afraid of the ICU. Allah has condemned them. They are ******. They are ******" (dramatic pause) "and they are condemned."

"The ICU, they always depend on a method what I call ... ******, silly. All I ask is check yourself. Do not in fact repeat their lies."

"I can say, and I am responsible for what I am saying, that they have started to commit suicide under the walls of Galkacyo. We

will encourage them to commit more suicides quickly."

looooooooooooooool.

Juje   

Whether you support it or not the Islamic courts are going through their destined time. We have had in Somalia semi-democratic rule, brutal military dictatorship, civil strife based on clan fighting, and now a wave of Islamic rule emerging . It cannot be stopped because it appeals to the people, the declaration to rule withing strictly the framework and law of the Book of Allah SWT will gain supporters in every corner of the land. And it will create the union of those who despised each other through tribal differences. The time for Islamic rule for Somalia is upon us, now whether those in the helm of ICU will be true to their words and deliver only time will tell.

The common factor in risings powers in Somalia has always been, as it is the case now, the overwhelming support amd aspiration it gains from the general public. The force behind the ICU is not weapons or external power as some will argue but the hearts of the ordinary Somali people who deem that the righteous force that will protect and give fair chance to them has pravailed in the land of no hope, Somalia.

Let history take its course and wait for the outcome.

They captured Mogadishu, Kismayu through the guns of the clan of IndaCade, they wont capture Puntland because what gave them the advantage is their base of Mogadishu which is too far from the new arenas.

Also they had Bandiradlay before and this time is no different..

There are Armies which must not be attacked,mudug's army is among them.A strategy based on Mudug's offensive will never bring fruitful results to the courts.If that possibility was there,they would have been there aforetime ago.

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Waar Puntland way u dhamaatay ma is tidhaahdeen
:D

LooooooL...oo Halkay soo jirinayaan is leedahay hadeey Pland Qabsadaan.

P.S. I think the Seef Labood part of the courts seems to be winning. It is mistake to destablize the peaceful northern regions. And there is the danger of this turning into tribal warfare.

Juje,some calculations are easy and not hard to present bro.Consider this:

1.In respect of military method, we have, firstly, Measurement; secondly, Estimation of quantity; thirdly, Calculation; fourthly, Balancing of chances; fifthly, Victory.

from that maxim,consider it urself,the ICU's disposition.They having to face the TFG,some of the warlords,and then mudug.How will they operate their forces considering they would have to go conventional this time?Its not gonna be a Guerrila thing,like the one they did in Xamar,and even taking that as an example,how many months did it take them to defeat the warlords in Xamar?The Warden,if he is the one planning these tactics,really is not good at it.Plus,the landscape of mudug doesn't favour an army's offense.The courts made a foolish move.But which ever way they move,A grand war is imminent and the sooner the better.

.In respect of military method, we have, firstly, Measurement; secondly, Estimation of quantity; thirdly, Calculation; fourthly, Balancing of chances; fifthly, Victory.

The art of war indeed. Xalane we need to promote you I think a Major or even Colonel, lets get the ceromony started...