Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Heavy clashes start in Mudug....

bambo   

General duke

When did southern GAlkacyo ,Bandiryland Cadaado and Galinsoor became part of puntland ?.

rer Puntland should understand the if puntland can live peace so can the people of xaamar .

If reer puntland still have the mentality they can control somalia and that they are superiorty to other tribes then they failed to learn from the cival war.

Puntland has no reasone to be involved in internal affairs of southern tribe , stay at your border.

Cade muse is beating drum to fast for himself , he is forgetting who he is rushing to fight are , does he not know that same people who he is grabbing arms for are the brothers of abdiqabiid keep that in your mind .

What happens in south , puntland has no say in as xaamar has no sayin what happens in puntland . so Therefore get your mouth out of lower shabbel. When did PL admin started fighting for minority lastime i new they were deporting and killing the minorities from south tribes .

^^^Bambo you made some great points.

What happens in south , puntland has no say in as xaamar has no sayin what happens in puntland .

Thats was the best one for me. But when you say south, does that include Bay, Bakool, lower Shabbele, Gedo, Jubas's? Because I dont see how Xamar is responsible for those areas?

If reer puntland still have the mentality they can control somalia and that they are superiorty to other tribes then they failed to learn from the cival war

You mentioned something about superiority, can you expand on that for me please.

Bambo, the clan courts are resposible for their areas as Puntland is for its areas, then why are they [clan courts] occupiying the Lower Shabbele, Juba's and parts of Bay? Is that the road to peace.

No one is beating war drums, but Galkacyu is of limits. Also Puntland has not armed Qaybdeed nor is it fighting for Qaybdeed, we are defending our selves from the actions of the clan courts..