Dhagax-Tuur

Somalia as we know it is DEAD

I predicted on this very website when hsm was elected that he will throw Somalia into the abyss.  He's about to. 

Political fragmentation of the country is so deep that some regional states are on the brink of going Somaliland way. If one state starts, I believe the rest will follow. 

I hope I'm wrong.  But I have a feeling this is the way things are going par Heavenly intervention.  

Tallaabo   
6 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

Balkanisation of Somalia will begin very soon.  Somalia as we know it will be over soon. 

RIP Somalia. 

Waar waxba ha werwerin. Tani waa bukaan socod aan dhiman. Xudurka haya ayuunbay iskala guurguuran laakiin way iska noolaan.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 1

5 hours ago, Che -Guevara said:

Having seen what came of Sland's 33 year fantasy, no one is willing to take that route. HSM will be brought down to reality.

what  will u say when Somaliland finally is recognised even if takes another decade or 2..

What is closer or likely to happen Somalia to fully recover defeat shabaab magically unite puntland jubbaland hirshabeele south western  state galmudug under one united republic  and remove all Foreing troops  from Somalia

Or Somaliland gaining recognition which is more likely to happen

Time will tell indeed

Somaliland 33 years with our recognition which is a political difficulty  and struggle very hard to obtain.

As for Somalia stability and for the country to normalise out of the anarchy and terrorism. is also very difficult if not more difficult . How many leaders did Somali have after 1991 

Ali mahdi 

caydiid

abdiqasim

cabdilahi Yusuf

sheikh dalxiis

hassan ulusow

Mr Cheese

Hassan ulusow

intuba taag bay u wayeen

Arafaat   
20 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

I predicted on this very website when hsm was elected that he will throw Somalia into the abyss.  He's about to. 

Political fragmentation of the country is so deep that some regional states are on the brink of going Somaliland way. If one state starts, I believe the rest will follow. 

I hope I'm wrong.  But I have a feeling this is the way things are going par Heavenly intervention.  

I am not surprised by your assertion, as you seem to make the same assumptions as many others do, specially those involved in government,  namely 1) Somalia has a State, 2) the Somali people are in peace. 

But if we challenge those assumptions and assume that our collective frame of mind should be , 1) The state collapsed in 1991 and key fundaments for that state collapse have not been addressed to enable set-up of a functioning state, and 2) the Somali people have been engaged in a conflict for the last decade and that conflict has not come to an end as no reconciliation took place over issues of contention, even though the active fighting and visible elements of disputes cooled down and might resurfaces sporadically in different forms.

Then this puts things in a different light, and also why  leaders are making the same mistakes over and over again, as they make their assumptions are incorrect with the realities. 

I am here in agreement with Dhagax Tuur, ,too much optimism no good,  Mogadishu is rotten to the core, and is beyond saving,  this Sh1t hole is run by  incompetence, greed

HSM and UNUKAA LEH team , know nothing about government, but knows more about HUNGURI

Forget about PL moving away, is there anything attractive, inclusive  that SL needs to go back to unite with Mogadishu?? SL and Habro enclave , march to secession.

Time to declare a new gov in Garoowe, to save Somalia, Time to move capital from thieves.

the alternative is Shabaab take over

Serious people and PL wasted previous time and resources, making a gov for Somalia,  sadly, UNAKAA leh team would have still been killing each other , Isbaaro everywhere,  if not Somali gov built in Kenya, they will go back to that cycle.

HSM is a curse and punishment to the Somali people

Illyria   

Doomsday sayers, the lot of you, where were you 10 years ago, circa. 2014? Or even 20 years ago in 2004? I bet back then you did not think things would improve, or get any better. Now, get your knickers out of a twist, and fast forward in 2034, or 2050, could you imagine what life would be like? Go on, share you predictions, you baldy bunch.

On 2/11/2024 at 6:31 PM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Dhagaxtuur, still as pessimist as ever.

Last year you were a little hopeful, ee maxaa dhacay

Iimboogeey,  there's nothing to be optimistic about now.  

I'm actually now thinking maybe we better off fracturing as a nation.  Maybe just maybe the majority suffering in the country might have a better life, hopefully, under any other rule.  

I shouldn't be pessimistic as a Muslim and Allah knows better but it is dire. 

3 hours ago, Dhagax-Tuur said:

Iimboogeey,  there's nothing to be optimistic about now.  

I'm actually now thinking maybe we better off fracturing as a nation.  Maybe just maybe the majority suffering in the country might have a better life, hopefully, under any other rule.  

I shouldn't be pessimistic as a Muslim and Allah knows better but it is dire. 

That is the way forward dad is aan is rabin meel ma wadda jogi karan people refuse to remain honest about their goal post what they want to achieve 

besides Somalis were always separate chieftain before colonialism this whole centralised statehood is all new to us . We think of dawlanimada when ever our reer is in charge we use it to karbaash the enemy clan and the cycle continues and  continues