Sign in to follow this  
Cowke

Buhoodle Citizens Fight Ethiopian Soldiers

Saalax   

Thankful, why are you asking me that wasn't buhoodle suppose to be part of puntland and under puntland protection lool? :rolleyes:

gudaha Magaalada Buuhoodle ka bilaabatay rasaas xooggan oo ay is dhaafsanayaan sida la sheegayo dadka degaanka iyo ciidamoa Itoobiya oo dhawaan soo galay Magaalada,kuwaasoo beryahanba deganaa dehinaca xadka Itoobiya ee magaalada

Saalax   

Thankful, admit what widhwidh is already under somaliland control and buhoodle will be fully under it soon...

Haatu   

Che I'm not reasoning, I'm stating facts. Some fake asz dabadhil!fs are behind this isirtir.

Saalax   

Haatu, somaliland has everyright to secure it's borders and protect it's sovergienty from extremists located in buhoodle.

Careful who you mock Boy the Ethiopian Troops that led the operation liberate Buhoodle today , Were all Ethnic Somalilanders They were not Highlanders From Ethiopia.

Haatu   

Rich coming from people who cry day and night about how Siad Barre massacred them. But wait a minute, didn't SB do it to protect his borders yaa ina Ducaale? See the irony here. Wouldn't he have classed the SNM as an extremist faction? Surely the people of buuhoodle deserve to erect a monument in the centre of town to remember this tragic event.