Sign in to follow this  
Siciid1986

UAE lifts ban on Somali cattle imports

^^^ Iga raali ahow saaxiib. Mar mar af-soomaaliga ayaa luuq iga galo. Laakin waxaan isku taxalujiyaa inaan mar waliba luuqada barashadeeda aan ka taxadaro :D

^^^

Ninyahow, ha ii gaffin. Anigu Gaaroodi lamid ma ihi... see wax kaa noqdeyn ninyahow. Atleast, anigu nin la af garan karo ayaan ahay, laakin sheekha kale-- insi in jinnba wax af yaqaan lama hayo. Xataa JB ayaa ka cararrey iska daa dadka kale. :D

Maya, maya! Anigu nin taariikh dheer leh ayaan ahay oo la fahmi karo. Laakin wadaadkaan kale aad ka hadlaysid, show waxan is iri, cirkuu kasoo dhacay. Meel u ka socdo iyo meel uu usocdo lama garran karo.

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^^^

Yeah. it's called
Waqooyi Galbeed
!

You're still stuck in the old times I see :D . There is no Somalia. There will never be a united Somalia again.

How do you expect a country that went through all this BS to ever come back together? I can't really stand you puntland folks on SOL, so then how do you expect... :D

I'm praying for the day for the boys in Garowe to call for their independence.

If you think Puntland proclaiming independepence would seal the 'fate' of your 18 yrs of seeking independence then am very sorry to inform that wont happen ever. Puntland is an integral part of Somalia and will always be under any situation, whether under continued full autonomy or as a state within a fully functional federal Somali Republic and that includes Waqooyi Galbeed.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

^^^

Yeah. it's called
Waqooyi Galbeed
!

You're still stuck in the old times I see
:D
. There is no Somalia. There will never be a united Somalia again.

How do you expect a country that went through all this BS to ever come back together? I can't really stand you puntland folks on SOL, so then how do you expect...
:D

I'm praying for the day for the boys in Garowe to call for their independence.
^^^

Well this is rich coming from you. Nothing has happened in the form of recognition for your little clan enclave, so what makes you think we will also pursue such a foolish and futile endeavor like youselves.

Say what you will about Puntland folks, but we're not as nutty as you, to think we gonna secede from Mother Somalia. Your obsession with the break up of Somalia is nothing more than a pipe dream, son. Lol... And the irony of it all is that, when retarded secessionists start to wish for other regions of Somalia to break away, so as to get their illusive recognition that's been in the pipeline for the last 20 years for Shankaroonland, then they must really be doing that out utter desperation. Ouch-- how very sad! :D

^^ You're the type of people that want the suffering & the pain of the Somali people to continue.

The Somali people are held back with this dream of "united Somalia". It will never happen..Trust me on this. SL wants absolutely nothing to do with you..you silly ex. wife.

We continue to hold this talk on this blessed month of Ramadan..Certaintly love is lost long long time ago. (if there ever was)

AfricaOwn you always seem to exceed any expectations i have about your simple mathematical skills cajaa'ib. Lets do simple calculation shall we.....

Somaliland is comprised of

Minus - Sool, Sanaag and what used to be part of Togdheer region Cayn

Minus- Awdal

And what do you have left = Simply Waqooyi Galbeed plus the city of Burco and Oodweyne and i would count on these cities after Riwaayada ama Masraxa Riyaale Mugging vol.2, the beta version is soon to be released near Maqaaxyad ku taal golada agdhow Ex-Morgans Residence in Hargeisa

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

^^ You're the type of people that want the suffering & the pain of the Somali people to continue.

The Somali people are held back with this dream of "united Somalia". It will never happen..Trust me on this. SL wants absolutely nothing to do with you..you silly ex. wife.

We continue to hold this talk on this blessed month of Ramadan..Certaintly love is lost long long time ago. (if there ever was)

^^^

What an interesting theory ... but sadly your replies are fast becoming like Twitter for retards. Next time, try not to get caught up in the politics of the chaat houses, AO. Somalia, like most nations on earth has hit a rough patch politically, and insha-Allah we will get our act together. In the meantime, permanently put to rest your childish temper tantrums. Most Somali folk don't care if you even exist. Aight! ;)

Originally posted by wacdaraha_aduunka:

AfricaOwn you always seem to exceed any expectations i have about your simple mathematical skills cajaa'ib. Lets do simple calculation shall we.....

Somaliland is comprised of

Minus - Sool, Sanaag and what used to be part of Togdheer region Cayn

Minus- Awdal

And what do you have left = Simply Waqooyi Galbeed plus the city of Burco and Oodweyne and i would count on these cities after Riwaayada ama Masraxa Riyaale Mugging vol.2, the beta version is soon to be released near Maqaaxyad ku taal golada agdhow Ex-Morgans Residence in Hargeisa

I'm sitting on Erigavo, Las Anod kid..Stop lying to yourself. :D . Even in Ramadan your lies run rampant on SOL.