Sign in to follow this  
Macalin

How To: Cure A Feminist : D

Macalin   

Nuff Abt Feminist that feminist this,EveryMan will love to Turn an unshaven, militant, protesting vegan into an actual girl...God bless the feminists :D

So i figured, why nt help the good Boys of SOL, since lately i have words like,'Chauvanistic Pig and 'Feminist' flying around this site.

Warning: Do not under any circumstances try this unless you are cool, collected and candid..Rem a Woman is way smarter than You and you should defintely know that a FEMINIST is smarter than ur average Woman...please be aforwarned :D

How To: Cure a Feminist

1. WIN HER OVER

A feminist is just like any other woman: She won’t give you the time of day if you don’t know how to approach her. To prove you’re not part of the dreaded penisocracy, pretend to share her beliefs. But hide your lack of actual knowledge of feminist issues and show her how much you value her opinion by asking intelligent questions: “What must women do to earn equal pay for equal work?” or “Has Gloria Steinem’s marriage hurt the feminist agenda?” or “Did you see Cagney & Lacey on Lifetime last night?”....

How Would a Typical Xalimo Respond to this? LOL!

2. OPEN HER EYES

Don’t just wait for her to think differently—give her some options. Begin by discussing “lipstick” feminism, which is far more moderate than the combat-boot variety. “She can be a girly-girl and still be a feminist,” explains Jennifer Baumgardner, coauthor of Manifesta: Young Women, Feminism, and the Future. “There’s no need to eschew things like shopping, makeup, or boyfriends.” Don’t think she’s ready for a Maxim subscription just yet? Sign her up for Bust, a feminist-lite mag that says women can be independent, strong, and relatively hairless.

You can try using somali based ideas and incorporate it, do your freagging home work don't wait for me to dish everything to You..Aha!

3. TREAT HER RIGHT

Once a relationship is established, you should treat a feminist just like you’d treat any other girl you’re interested in, Baumgardner advises. As long as you’re not overbearing, she won’t object to your opening the occasional door or picking up a check. Next, unlock her repressed Malibu Barbie fantasies and buy her a tight tank top with FEMINIST printed on the chest from outspokenclothing.com. Tell her she looks great—but try to avoid phrases like “bodacious ta-tas.”

**“bodacious ta-tas.”=White boy scream for 'DAYYYM' : Rem be Cool say she looks fine but do not Drool ***** yahow!

4. SHIFT HER FOCUS

To preserve any chance of getting your chin buttered, you’ll have to reshizzle her feminist-tinged interests so you can actually spend time with her. “Focus on the things you have in common,” suggests Michele Weiner-Davis, author of The Sex-Starved Marriage. She likes pro softball? Take her to a major-league game. She’s a staunch environmentalist? Go camping. She supports a woman’s right to reject the outdated mores of our male-dominated society? Tell her to get closer to your mike.(I Wouldnt try this on a xalimo!) :D .....

In simple Man Language 'Read her MIND'..

Rem Patience Pays!

Get to work Boys

Source: Maxim Online Nov issue...

Nomad,

That's kind of sexist don't you think? You are undermining the struggles of those who fought for women's right into a JOKE.

I didn't find it that funny.

Macalin   

Formely Opi: Matter of Fact,Theres no equality for women...its all a MYTH and a way by male dominated society to brain wash feminist into believeing they have a cause...Women are still being denied good jobs,equal pay,raped and sexually harrased in the work place, including the strongest military in the world: USA. And statistics has it that the rate(women nt being treatd equallY) in the 70's and the 00's hasnt decreased that significantlY...in a nutshell,theres nothing to be sexist abt when in fact its a myth..am i making sense here...oh well

And someone said to me earlier..shes a female btw, that most Feminists are LEsbians: :D

QacQac: Am rready in adeer

Nervous: I will always nt make u nervous

Disilluisioned Bee: Help is always wanted in FaraxTown

HONEY-D   

And someone said to me earlier..shes a female btw, that most Feminists are LEsbians:

lol that someone is sending you to your grave yard be afraid be very afraid. hadaan sidii bisad laguu kidkidfin waad arki doontaa. :D

Raxiil/Canbaro...darling tis good to see you! Where u been lately?

LoL @ NOMAD...ooooweeee! What a brave lad! Any last requests? Ciggies? A shot of whisky? laxoox? smile.gif

Nomad, The only people I've ever heard say that feminist have been brainwashed by the media are males and overzealous shiekhs.

Hmmmm, thanks, but let me formulated my own perception of Feminism.

Macalin   

LoL@Raxil---i know she wasnt nice

Disillusiond Bee....Sxb i have 2 BALLS and i take it like a man!

Formely Opi..So in essence We agree that Male and to some extent oversealous shiiqs are indeed the cause for all this myth? Yes,Maybe,Perhaps??...The Male dominated society is pulling and pushing the feminist agenda to be a worthless cause and at the same time making it sound and look strong...either way they are the culprits

And Yes U very smart and independent as to formulate ur own opinion.(havent u always been opinionated?..umm well now u done changd to a more radical name!but none the less...always been a fan dearest!

raula   

Opi..why the name change? Maybe Iam the only one who hasn't got a makeover yet...

Nomad- 2 balls?should I say Mansha-allah or Bismilah! :cool:

If a woman is fighting for her right in this patriachial society-does that make her a feminist? I dont think so, its her human right and not an addition or leverage contract here. (For instance, fighting to end the Brutal practices of FGM in countries like Sudan and Somalia). I think the word Feminist is unsymmetrical to how some phrase it (esp. males)under some contexts.

Raxiil, ka hadh aduunyadaad eryaneyso dad badan baa sidaa ku socdaye. smile.gif

Nomad,

Maxaad tidhi 'I have two balls'? Hehehehe, walee weynu arki doonaa. Waxba ha eegan Opi, waa iska miskiinad. Waxaynu sugi Xquizit's input...lets see if you keep those two balls for long. icon_razz.gif:Dicon_razz.gif

Raula,

Nice avatar. ;)

underdog   

Lakkad,

that same pair you mentioned is allegedly in danger of getting chopped off. This is getting like one of those sitcoms on TV that you say something you're not supposed to say and the audience goes oooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!

I may have misunderstood, but isn't that whole point of the joke a direct shot at extreme feminism. "sexist" is what Opi calls it...isn't that like saying black jokes are racist? That's the whole point.

Rock on, 719.

Bee, you're always a breath of fresh air, even though it's slightly "fem" scented.

^^ Hey!..I take offence at that. I thought my scent was 'flower' by Kenzo...not frigging 'fem'. :mad:

You are a bit of alright yourself ud. Took me a while to get used to mr caveman tho, I dont think I have ever come across qof ka madax adag naftaa. Keep him on a leash will ya? :D