Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Caabudwaaq Heroes

Gabbal   

cwaaq8.jpg

Cabdixafiif Sacdi. Adeeri laftigoodaa u tagay oo ku yidhi diin hadaad u timi inaad dadka ku wacdisid, aqalkaadu waakaaye orad hoyo, berritoole inshallah u wacdi. :D

Horn that is our new leader in cabudwaaq weather we like or not the new generation will take their place in society and do what is good for their people even if we say he is sub sub clan.

Gabbal   

Xox ogaal nin diinta Islaamka igu wacdinayo anigu abidkey diidi maayo. Yarkaan Cabdixafiif waa nin la yaqaan, da' yar balse diinta si fiican usoo bartay, hadii la diidayana isagu iyo diinta Islaamka lama diidayee siyaasada soo duubatay yaa la diidayaa.

waa la yaabay wallee. Wiilasha markii aay halkaa gaareen waxaa odayaasha magaaladu u sheegeen sidatan: "tartiibsada haddii aad leedihiin shareecada aanu isku xukuno magaalada oo dhan ayaa diyaara oo aanu isku xukuno waanu u baahanahay, haddiise warkiinu yahay cadaado ayaan nalaga soo diray Xamarna waa nalaga xukumaa sidaas waxba kuma helaysaane naftiina badbaadsada wiilalyahoow" waa sidaa sida lagu yiri wiilashan maqiiqan waxay falaan aanu aragno bal in aay shaydan ka adeegto iyo in kale.

RedSea   

Cambaro, Alleh Ubaahne and Xalane don't get it at all.

I heard that girls love men in uniform,doens't say what kind,but uniform in general.

smile.gif

RedSea   

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

War nimanku indha cas casaa maxat Khat ka dhargeen..

QAAD maaha inadeer ee waa soojeed iyo dadaal ay kujiraan hadh iyo habeen awgeed,kabiish.

Khalaf   

I heard this was planed from aboard....ppl in US and EU got in touch w/ folks in abuwaaq to set up "courts" what does abuwaaq need w/ courts now and to start war one brother against another...unislamic. this is about power and brothers are being used...if it was about Islam then they would be following the footsteps of the nabi scw.

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

QAAD maaha inadeer ee waa soojeed iyo dadaal ay kujiraan hadh iyo habeen awgeed,kabiish.
How do you know saaxiib? :confused:

In all people here you have to be the one responding to that statement. How ironic.

Your love for these catz is unndeniable huh.

Originally posted by Khalaf:

I heard this was planed from aboard....ppl in US and EU got in touch w/ folks in abuwaaq to set up "courts" what does abuwaaq need w/ courts now and to start war one brother against another...unislamic. this is about power and brothers are being used...if it was about Islam then they would be following the footsteps of the nabi scw.

Khalaf, all they want is to get abudwaq folk to butcher each other. A son kills his dad, a brother kills his younger brother, father-in-law kills his son-in-laws, a cousin butcher his cousin. A brother kills his sister. Nothing else....

I hope Abdudwaq people would play the game to their adventage and try to get each sub-clans to get their brainwashed boys out of this cult then the remaining merceneries given the choice either to fight or run for their lifes.

Khalaf   

^^^Last i heard abudwaaq was cool, tentions are calm....inshallah khayr.

This is what i mean when i say they are not smart-.......they move too fast....try to do to much.....the prophet scw had 10 yrs treaty with Quresh, learning islamic history-the key was patience, patience, patience.....n the courts cant n wont deal with an international recognized body TFG...call on to fight Ethopia (US)....want to start conflict in peaceful areas, implement strict laws immediatly.... what for? Do as the prophet scw teach the ppl islam, build....win the ppls moral support....call on all muslims not only somalis to help.....u will be successful......but what they are doing now they will only crash.

RedSea   

quote:Originally posted by Mr. Red Sea:

quote:

How do you know saaxiib? :confused:

In all people here you have to be the one responding to that statement. How ironic.

Your love for these catz is unndeniable huh.
how ironic is for you also to make some of the quoted comments,did you have to be that Jay?

As for their red eyes,well I am just making assumptions just as you did..what is wrong with that?

I have no love for no one,I have love for anyone who works for Allah's cause regardless of their Qabiil and what region they came from.