Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Caabudwaaq Heroes

Originally posted by Cambarro:

You asking a girl about men in uniform Lt Xalane?

LOL :D Maa haa tiraahdid hakaa haree!

Laakiin aniga hadaa xaaskeyga ahaan laheyd, waxaanba kugu amri lahaa inaad tuutaha Militariga cambuur iyo shuko ka tolatid inta aan amxaarada ka xoreyneeno dalkeena.

:D

Originally posted by Lieutenant Xalane:

quote:Originally posted by Cambarro:

You asking a girl about men in uniform Lt Xalane?

Yes.
Waryaa nin xun baa tahay, dumarka su'aalaha qaarkood ka daa, anshax malihide!

:mad:

Hadii kale, karbaash ayaa ku yaqaano!

Ms DD   

Alle-ubaahne

thanks, but no need to defend me. Besides you say much worse to the girls. So quit it ..with respect bro.

Alle-ubaahne

thanks, but no need to defend me. Besides you say much worse to the girls. So quit it ..with respect bro.

Caku iyo doqon wixii difaaci jiray!

I am helping you as a sister of mine and you trashing me like an unwanted creature!

Wallee adiga dhiig iyo damiir midna laguuguma dhibcin. Taas aad igu dhigtay anaa iska xaalmarshay iyo Saaxiibteey Sheherezade!

Alle-ubaahne

Ouch!!!

This Allah ubahne dude is one twisted fella,some jinni thing punched him right in the face,thats why he is always tripping.Dude,chill.My asking a girl whether she likes the uniform or not ain't none of business,if u got the wifey deficiency syndrome,dude thats ur problem,u don't need to put everything as ''hadii xaaskeyga aad ahaan laheed,in every forum.U abuse women in every two minutes,u have been warned once in public and ur tendency of getting sensitive on pple is demeaning.

Originally posted by Lieutenant Xalane:

Ouch!!!

This Allah ubahne dude is one twisted fella,some jinni thing punched him right in the face,thats why he is always tripping.Dude,chill.My asking a girl whether she likes the uniform or not ain't none of business,if u got the wifey deficiency syndrome,dude thats ur problem,u don't need to put everything as ''hadii xaaskeyga aad ahaan laheed,in every forum.U abuse women in every two minutes,u have been warned once in public and ur tendency of getting sensitive on pple is demeaning.

Waryaa xishoodkii ayaad ka tagtay, sidaad TV gaalo indhaha ugu heysay. War maxaa kugu kalifay inaad sida dumarka oo kale u caaytantid adoo nin ah, mise ciyaalkii meelahaan ku halaabay baad aheyd?

Waryaa Stop abusing your sisters in Islam and don't expect us to treat you like a gentleman when you harrassing the girls before us.

I will suicide you if you don't stop it soon! :mad: