Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Message to certain clowns

OLOL   

I have recently received a private message from some ignorant poster- I wouldn’t name him here- requesting me to stop my criticism of Yeey.

some other clown tried to bully me, saying he will track me down and get rid off my sorry -somali-wannabeeass for good while another imposter threatened to ban me from this forum?

I am not only surprised by these kind of pathetic pleas at all. It is what I expect from ignorant clannish dummies. but i am kind confused about what is with them and why would they resort to this dumb tactic?

Somehow, Yeey’s cheerleaders have come to view my criticism from an adversarial clannish angle. They have wrongly aligned me with certain group and clan. There is one thing that all these Yeey supporters have in common. I noticed that most of them are from the same clan and have the same mentality. they see themselves as divine rulers who must tell their subjects what to do. the kind of condescending attitude characterizes obsessesed backward folks and is only possible from uneducated clannish clowns.

Here is a message to these clowns.

I will regularly use this space to spotlight the reckless clannish policies of the warlord criminal, Yeey. If you see him as your president, He is not my president and I do recognize him as a warlord. To me, he is always a warlord selected by bunch of other criminals of the same league.

I will not tire of to counter the clannish reactionary cheerleading from you clowns. So, please quit your deplorable double games of bullying and cajoling.

For many times, I pointed out that the root causes of our quagmire stemmed fromthe clannish temperament of our nomadic people. I will not tire of condemning this clannish culture and the clannish men who plunged Somalia into its current predicament.

I always believed that such imbeciles who engineered and still perpetuate the suffering of innocent Somalis should not be allowed to govern the country.

I believe these ruthless criminals should be tried for crimes against humanity. I still hold these same beliefs notwithstanding the unfortunate deliberations of Somalis that had rewarded the war criminals to positions of leadership for the sake of peace.

Unfortunately Somalis are letting the ruthless perpetrators off with impunity.I won’t. I will continue to expose these criminals forever until they are brought to justice.

Walal... anybody can fabricate such stories as this one, so unless you post the messages sent to (you can keep their identity secret by deleteing the parts that have their name)we can't believe what you say,soon people (pinnochio) will start calling you a DAYNIILE reporter (because of your "lies").

LuCkY   

^Speak for UrseLf.

OLoL bro U wiLL haters no matter, you just have to find a way to deaL with them or Learn to ignore them. PeopLe Like that are not worthy of ur time or energy.

As for the disease that is inbedded within our peopLe just make a du'a for them because onLy ALLah can heLp them.

Keep Ya Head Up.

Gabbal   

Olol I find that extrememly hard to believe. icon_razz.gif I am more of an anti-Abdulahi Yusuf then you and never has any nomad in these forums ever come close to what you're alleging. Sheekaa wadaa sxb ee do you have proof?

Waxaas ookale aan u aqaanaa calaacaal fooqal calaacal sxb are you dreaming or you think everyone will beilve your sheeko baraleeey :D

most nomds in sol are anti_c/yusuf.

is every hard to pitcure these.

sxb plus you break sol rules .

1. Trolling: don't make posts that are inflammatory just to annoy people

2. Complaints: complaints are only handled by private messages to Admin. You are absolutely not allowed to create complaint topics on the open forums. Moderators will delete it as soon as they see it. Contact Admin if you have questions or concerns

:D:D i am sure you did not see these rules.

olol nooloow sxb lol

Surely as there are many anti-Yusuf opinions flowing around this forum as suggest above ^^^^, Olol can have his opinion as well. As long as qabil politics or stigmatizations are not introduced in criticism of the man, or slight subliminal attacks against a group of people – sxb, you’re allowed to have your personal opinions of the man himself, but please leave qabil discourse out– and if people have contacted you threatening you, in whom I doubt seeing that you don’t reach out to the masses or stand the chance of indoctrinating millions and I doubt Yeey cares of what you think of him, I very much doubt anyone would seriously consider dismantling your livelihood. Nonetheless, you should talk to the admin, and they should be able to unfold this great mystery.

:D:D KIX KIX KIX KIX :D:D

I could not stop my self laughing, what a joke, what a fabricated cry for help, First it was the Ethiopians want to attack us, then it was the Italians want to colonise us, then recently it was Puntland want to invade us, and now the mother of all lies " Yeey's supporters are stalking us" what an attention seeker, well grow up mate and get a life. YeeY and his supporters are busy building a nation, and have no time for such things. I wonder what will be the next cry out " YeeY stole my nickers " :eek: :eek: :eek:

Qudhac   

**********if you don't stop the insults against other nomads, we will ban you for good. Please respect others.

Warning****************

[ August 05, 2005, 11:10 AM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Who did I call names, it is actually the person who deliberately started an inflamtory post calling other nomads "clowns" etc. I didn't do anything wrong if you're in a bad mood or stressed out plz don't take it out on me my friend, respect should be mutual and both ways and not only one-way traffic.

WOW :eek: :eek: :eek: The admins being fair, Rahima and olol you told me it would never happen, ah AMERICA you gotta love it :D

Major.general.something, you talk about bringing back Somalia's glory, yet you support the man who was the prime reason for the downfall of Somalia.

Question: Who do you support?

Answer: Barre Hiiraale!!

Who is "Barre Aden Shire" (Hiiraale)?

Barre is a man who has been made a general only due to family relationships and not because out of merit.

After the collapse of the regime "Kacaanka" he migrated to "Ceelwaaq" yeah you heard it right "Ceelwaaq" but not the one in Soomaaliya but the other one inside Kenya which is even much worse than the Ceelwaaq in Soomaaliya.

Later General Morgan called him to a village near "kismaayo" where he used to send him his "biil" after a considerable time he left the village and went to Gedo (Baardheere) where also Morgan used to give him "Biil" evetually he would betrayal him in later years and form a colition with the other half of the "Galgudud Brothers".

This guy is unique to Soomaaliya because he has never worn trousers up to the conference in Kenya in 2003. He used to wear shorts which were not even up to his knees they were considerabelly shorter and don't forget the "Jungle head" he also wears that's the sort of a guy who you support so don't try to provocate me with your "intellectual" and "constructive" approaches to certain issues.

I will keep on saying what I think is the truth however I will also do my best to respect and not transgress the agreed rules as to do that would be uncharacteristical of my nature.

Yes I do support Soomaaliya but I think a nation is only as good as their leaders, bro Abdullahi Yusuf was elected by the fourteen MP's of your constituency and he is our leader and president.

You have either got two choices to support the government as the rest of your people already do like your Galgudud, Gedo and Kismaayo cousins or you oppose the government and thereby leaving Soomaaliya as it was since the last fifteen "Dark" years and "hunger, Warfare, killings, starvations, femine and enomosity betweem our people should therefore be the prime reason for the extinction of the Somali race.