Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Reposted: Yay some say and others nay

Kool_Kat   

^Once again, let the sucking up continue...You're getting good at it walahi...FYI, I would vote for her too, I mean who wouldn't?

Nephissa   

KK: Naa adu dadka ma baratid miyaa?

Waa kugu shidaayaan, adna waa ka neefinee, kkkkkk. :D . punto debolo haaga ay barteen Walaahi.

Kool_Kat   

^Naa ma anaa rabobo inaa barto...Qofaan ogahay (MMA *wink wink*) aaba ii badashay oo dhahay waa la iska ignore gareeyaa...Wee, xaasidsanidiinaa...Waalaga guraa warka...Iska daa ha iska neefsadaanee, xaa neefta loogu dhajinaa...

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

^Once again, let the sucking up continue...You're getting good at it walahi...FYI, I would vote for her too, I mean who wouldn't?

Why are you saying "Wallahi" for no reason? I just said..I'll vote for Ghani because I knew you had problems with her as well. What do you mean you're getting good at it? Silly as ever, but I'll let this slide

Kool_Kat   

^Didn't know I had such an influence on you...WOW...You would vote for someone just cuz I have a problem with that person yaah...BABABABA...Good for you...Keep it up...

Just an FYI, no one has a problem with anyone...We might disagree, but it is never personal...Get it...Good...

Ismahaan   

Yes Terry Tate is a funny guy, I think that he will fit in nicely at the MOD position. smile.gif

Let's vote for him without any reservations and propose him as a full-fledged moderate in the politics section smile.gif :cool:

Malika   

^We dont want to be responsible for them committing suicide,this is where folks come to destress,you can sometimes almost feel the hot air from their nostroils and ears... :D:D

I would have nominated Ngonge,the dude finds everything a bore and would have gone on a delete spree..

Originally posted by Baashi:

* He hails from the north (
bud
-wielding nutcase
:D
through and through).

* He’s biased against
niicle
doc-ka-yeer
naago-shaneeye
et al.

* He won’t put up with
dhoocil
-like talk where
foodleey
-style tit for tat passes as debate.

Ha! Unbelievable!

You forgot to add odayaasha xishoodkii ka tagay. I haven't seen this level of saqajaan-nimo lately. I guess you can take the boy out of the suuq, but not the ciyaal suuqnimo out of the boy. :D

Paragon   

Lately, have you heard of Old Yeey?

Whom they said gotten on the way?

When things in the TFG did sway

Which sent old Yeey on his away

Luckily to escape Guatanamo Bay

When another man entered the fray

Who came to the TFG on Yeey's say

Expected to never ever Yeey betray

Who then threw Yeey into disarray

Old Yeey in the Villa could not stay

He sold his bed, then sailed away

To some foreign land so far away

To give peace a chance and a day

Emperor   

^You searched to revive this one year old topic back to live, and what for If I may ask Mr Wayfarer...

Of course we know, Yey has resigned and is long gone, other than that nothing significant...