Sign in to follow this  
Gallad

Makhiri boys lost Galgala

This is not a problem to Maakhiri community, they are Puntlanders bloodwise, political wise and ideology wise, they do not condone the actions of Atom, he is an individual much like Godane or Zaylici.

Atom's immeidate demise and loss against the combinsed forces of all Puntlanders is a proof that he has no a dime support of the Maakhir community. Stop confusing things.

NGONGE, stop believing in all the trash that widhwidh or other tabloids publish, neither Ilkajiir nor the VP was leading the offensive aginst Galgala. It was a man by the name Tuutawayne.

Originally posted by Land_Soldier:

We will deny that we had anything to do with Puntland War of terror against Galgal citizens.

I am 100% sure that this is not a self-running script but who the h3ll is running it is what boggling my head at the moment! :D

Samafal   

The secessionists were hoping that this would cause a division within Puntland and the Makhiris will be running to them, Now their hopes are dashed they resort to having a go at Ilkajiir, who by far showed maturity and nationalism.

He is statesman and bigger than clan. He realised the danger of Attam's group to the security and the wellbeing of the state and for that he did not show narrowed mindedness showed by our resident nomads by the names of Nassir and Xudeedi, who were very emotional and we can sfely say that they were blinded by clanism.

But the seccessionist should be supporting on this and I'm sure their leaders were wary of the problem spilling to the North, and you know how the seccessionist are clanish to core core, the desease of Alshabaab would have spread like a house on fire, so boys you have alot to thank to Puntland and Imaam Faroole :D

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

Mintid
:D:D

I see the way you've shot "two bird with one stone" in here. For, you've kill the bird of "presumed innocents" of Somaliland about this whole affair; and, on the other hand, you have "confirmed" the political nakedness of Maakhiri's constituency in-terms of their being in so far as Somaliland and Puntland is concern, between a rock and a hard place, indeed.

Well, all things considered; I see why that Somaliland will support (under the radar) the military action of pirate-land; but, still, the fun will be how pirate-land start talking, ever more seductively, after this episode, that tired line about
"Tolnimo"
towards this much-aggrieved community (
read: clan
) from Maakhir, indeed.

Unfortunately for Puntland, this is a lose/lose situation for them. The devolution of the H-subclan confederacy that Puntland was based upon is slowly shredding. The misgivings of the Maakhirians on this board(who previously were die-hard Puntland supporters) through out this whole saga is a testament to this devolution!

^Adeer how many times do we have to tell you, Atom is no different than Godane, other than that go entertain yourselves else where.. Go and deal with the new state of Awdal that is part of the federal Somalia.

FYI, Puntland will extend its supporting hand to the new and upcoming Awdal state of Somalia...

Samafal   

Yeah Somlialand should be worried about Awdal State of Somali rather than hoping aginst a hope puntland would lose a community.

VIVA to Awdal VIVA to Somalia

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

^^^
Dukey

Well, it seems to me, that,
Gen. Ilka-Jir
have paid his
"pound of flesh"
from the easily-come-by-cheap-bodies of his
"kin and kith"
in the
"Galgala Mountains"
. Hence, the reason the situation turned up to be the way it is, indeed. Therefore, lets hope that he shall received a genuine
"hero's welcome"
back in
Garowe
, when he eventually returns to his old habitual political haunts that is there, indeed....
smile.gif

After all, it's not every day that one sees the likes of
Gen. ilka-Jir
in action; particularly, when it comes to seeing him
"purchasing"
the needed
"limit-test-loyalty"
to
pirate-land
as a fiefdom, in which he thought he could not do without it politically, without the shedding the
"copious blood"
of his kin-folks, indeed...
;)

Regards,

Oodweyne.

Departing from your Ghat-seller-like attitude which usualy leads you to interfere affairs concerned by others, Does your Unchained and randomly dispersed branch of north-west Somalia has any expectations of gaining something above the late Awil's (Born Foad, Siyad Barre's correctional corps commander’s son in law) or Dr. Gabboose's (who was commandeered or put in the fold just few years back for unknown purposes) portfolios in the political arena of that entity of Somalia? I think NO…

Xil. Caasha Cabdalla oo tageertay Atom

9 Aug 9, 2010 - 1:25:34 AM

Xildhibaan Caasha Cabdalla oo ka tirsan Barlamanka dowladda Federaalka ayaa tageero afka ah u fidisay kooxaha xagjirada ee uu hogaamiyo ninka lagu magacaabo Attom kuwaasoo ku dhumaaleysan jirey buurta Galgala.

Xildhibaan Caasho Cabdalla oo ku caan baxdey wax ka sheegista dowladaha ka jira Somalia ama ha noqdeen kuwa xilka hayn jirey iyo haddaba [Puntland & Federalka] ayaa wareysiyo maalmahaan ay siisey saxaafada gudaha iyo kuwa dibada waxaa ay ku sheegtey in lagu soo duuley beelo iyadoo islamarkaana xustey in madaxda Puntland weerarkaan qaadeen kadib markii heshiis la soo galeen shirkado macdanta baara.

Caasho Cabdalla oo ku magacaaban in Barlamanka Federaalka ah ugu jirto dadka Puntland ayaan marnaba ka hadlin ama canbaareyn u jeedin kooxaha Al-shabaab kuwaasoo dilalka qorsheysan ka fuliya magaalooyinka waaweyn sida Bosaso

Ninka hogaamiyaha kooxdaan A-shabaab" Attom" ayaa mar uu la hadlayey takeerayaal ku kulansan barta Internetka [Paltalk] ayaa horey u sheegey iney fuliyeen dhamaan dilalka iyo qaraxyada qorsheysan ee ka dhacey Puntland kuwasoo kor u dhaafaya dhimasho iyo dhaawacba 150 qof.

Hadalka Caasha Cabdalla ku diidan tahay howlgalka ciidamada amniga Puntland kusoo afjarayan kooxda xagjirka ah oo sheegtey iney gaystaan dilalka qorsheysan ayaa dadka Puntland u rumeysteen iney tageero buuxda u fidisay kooxda a-shabab ah ee uu Attom hogaaminayo kuwasoo ka tirsan ururka Al-Shabaab.

Xiriir Garowe online la sameeyey Agaasimaha guud ee hay'ada Puntland u qaabislan macdanta iyo shidalka Ciise Maxamud 'Dhollowaa" ayuu ku xaqiijyey ineysan jirin wax heshiis ah oo dowladiisu la gashey shirkado baara khayraadka dhulka ku jira gaar ahaana degaanada ay sheegtey "Caasho Cabdalla" in lagu soo duuley.

Mudd. Ciise Dhollowa ayaa sidoo kale sheegey in shirkadihii horey baarista uga sameeyey dhulka la yiraahdo Majayahan horey u shaaciyeen ineysan gabi ahaanba wax-soosaar macdaneed ka sameyneyn dhulkaas madaama dhaqaale ahaan uusan is bixineyn.

Xildhibaan Caasha Cabdalla oo inta badan wareegta wadanka dibadiisa ayaa waresiyada ay dhowaan siisey Idaacadaha gudaha iyo dibbada waxaa ay wel-wel ku abuureen dadka reer Puntland gaar ahaan kuwo daga Sanag iyo Haylaan iyagoo ku tilmaamey iney yihiin kuwo ku hurineyso colaad sokaeye iyadoo ku shaqeyneysa siyaasadaha kooxaha mayalka adag ee " Qaybi oo Xakun".

GAROWE ONLINE

--------------

As I stated earlier, there seems to be a bit of grumbling in certain corners...

^^^Your a light weight Oodweyne, like the brother said, a third rate power in the traingle should not be talking so big in here.

Ngoonge, what did you say again? :D

:D:D OODWYNE

the sole amount that I understood your long but not orderly put words is only that you are mimmicking ODAY XIIN when he used to brand MAADEEY as a script belonged to someone else, though I was present when OLD AYOUB repented and gave up to contribute any thing to here.

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Your a light weight Oodweyne, like the brother said, a third rate power in the traingle should not be talking so big in here.

Ngoonge, what did you say again?
:D

No No Brother

he is not even the third rate of that entity, since those Awdalians become the third lately, while their fate normally merged to be the seconds or successors of an extremly aging old man elected by the people of the entity :D:D

:D:D OODKA

ha wareerin adeer

I am not DUKE nor duke is me, but an other soul who read from the roots to the branches tactics and longwinded-senseless words of yours

and by by by

Originally posted by dambarsame:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

Ngoonge, what did you say again?
:D

No No Brother

he is not even the third rate of that entity, since those Awdalians become the third lately, while their fate normally merged to be the seconds or successors of an extremly aging old man elected by the people of the entity
I am sorry, pardon me, my bad, Oodweyne tell us how it feels to be out of the medal contest? :D