Sign in to follow this  
Abdinuur

The Affair You Don't Know You're Having!

Blessed   

Hmmm. It makes sense, especially when it starts interfering with how you view and interact with your spouse. Instead of fixing a problem in the marriage, she's found someone else to fill in for the hubby. It's unfair and disrespectful towards a man that was working hard for his family. :rolleyes:

For the singletons, an emotional friendship is a good ( and halaal) alternative to dating. smile.gif

Buuxo   

^thanks ayeeyo.

Emotional affair , interesting?

*note to self: get get his email passwords and make friends with people that work at his place* ;)

Ibtisam   

^^^Loool^ That is called paranoid freak, it will ruin your relation, say you don't trust him, make him go at length just to have privacy and all his friends will constantly remind him who Islaant has him on lock down, always calling, showing up, reading his e-mails, answering his phone!.. Then he'll start wondering WHERE is my LIFe.. I need to get OUT before I go MAD :D so no, no, no Buuxo, don't do!

Lool @ zenobia; halaal alternative to dating! hehe lool.

All the married ppl in SOL are having emotional Affairs are as follows. Kindly seek treatment ASAP!!!

The guys first:

Ngonge

Jac

Sharmarke

Xiin

Baashi

The ladies

KK

Neph

...There must be more..hmmm Oh yes Uuum Zak kuu daar

The ones below are heading in that worrying direction:

Ms DD

Dahia

Zafir

Jimcael

Y'll should be like Rahima. smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ Is she married now? I must send her a PM congratulating the lucky fellow :D

Ps

She's probably still on her honey year. Give it time. When they start fighting over the remote control is when Newly weds start seeking emotional affairs.

"he wouldn't let me watch Eastenders!"

Ibtisam   

^^^Oops I should take that back, i heard it from the great vain...started and spread in the general section by Zenobia and Serenity. Of course their might be no truth in it and she might just be busy.

P.s. is that what happened to you Ngong :D

Buuxo   

Ghanima ma aragtay , kan iga kureeyo baa ugu daran.Laakiin they all seem to be SOL members,their spouses that is ,judging from what they say.If only we new,aah !.

Darling ,i will take you advice for now, im not thinking about lock down ,just a loose leash. ;)

^^Lool kan kaa koreeyo waa khatar ee iska eeg, he usually entices new comers so watch out ... you have been warned buuxooy imikaba ha odhan odayga waxaan moodayay nin miskiin ah. smile.gif

Ghanima, to be honest, Odayaashan aad kor ku qortaye, nobody cares about them aan ahayn islaamahooda. :D Waxaan meeshan la nimaadno ayaaba lays waydiinayaa,ee na dhexdhigay dhalinyaradan so koraysaa. I need to sign off my membership very soon giving the chance the coming young guys.

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Ghanima:

All the married ppl in SOL are having emotional Affairs are as follows. Kindly seek treatment ASAP!!!

The guys first:

Ngonge

Jac

Sharmarke

Xiin

Baashi

The ladies

KK

Neph

...There must be more..hmmm Oh yes Uuum Zak kuu daar

The ones below are heading in that worrying direction:

Ms DD

Dahia

Zafir

Jimcael

Y'll should be like Rahima.
smile.gif

Kix kix kix...I like the list...Lakiin, I think you put my name up there by mistake...Ani gabar makiin ah aan ahay... :D

Ms DD   

Val Dear, I have been sleeping since i left work. Maantaan soo baraarugay smile.gif Maxaa iga danmbeeyey?

Girls, do you think Soler blokes are fully equiped to have emotional affair (without realising?).

Liiska ha leyga saaro..I broke up with my emotional affair partner after he cheated me with Jac.

Anigu gabdhaha waa la taliyaa. Wax fiican baan u sheega. Ma shukaansado, alley ka ahay taa iskuma dayyo! Mar-mar ka qaarkood taan u bogo, nin fiican oo aan aqaan baa ku taabtaa, waana iskugu duceeyyaa in ilaahay isku anfaco!

Intaas yaa wax ka qaba?

Malika   

Xiin,what a protest! :D

Oh lord,the name and shame list,but when and how .. :D [guilty as charged] redface.gif

I am just going to blame my tom boyishness,I so do get male sense of humour,hence my wish to come back as a man in my next life[not that I believe this].. smile.gif