Saalax

SSC-Khaatumo military strategy is flawed 8 months on

4 hours ago, Arafaat said:

Las Anod politics has changed a couple of times over the last 3 decades, in 2002 Dahir Riyaale and military was even chased out of the town. None of those times has hurt Somaliland, as the current war  and pathways chosen by Somaliland government, which is a disaster for the local people and above all for Somaliland itself.Even you cant even deny the damage of this war to Somaliland, even though you choose the futile and fruitless debates on who lost more in this conflict.

The majority of the Garaads were not even pro-Somaliland from the beginnings, second Somaliland is a government build over a period of decades while the Garaads are a clan and its traditional leaders, so secondly what is very destructive is to compare and pretend the sides are on a equal footing and start blaming the Garaads, by that alone your showcasing political immaturity. 

So coming back to your statement on the damage to what Somaliland has build up over the last 32 years and who has done damaged it.
Every single rational person can see its SL leadership choose this destructive path while it could have responded in many different ways but it choose not to.

Try to put your emotions and anger to the side for a moment and use your logic thinking, as truth and justice will eventually catch up. The sooner one realizes this the earlier one can strive to find a real solution. 

Every one was happy with the status quo,  Somaliland , puntland and the peaple living in between us.    Even though garowe was bit uncomfortable about our military presence  near Their capital, Which is understandable.  The overall situation was not bad at all.  Things changed when that mad dog ( garaad gala)  declared qabiil war on us, he particularly  targeted my community , before he even reached lascaanod.

the guy  hates both somaliland and puntland.  Knowing This fact , puntland has decided to  to fight against us  in the name of Hrti .  This policy turned the whole thing into qabiil war.  The only mistake our leadership has done was to allow those garaads to gather in inside the city  with Their militias.   

Waxa is bedelay anagu qaab dawladeed baanu bahasha Ku wadnay , yaguna intay bulshadii nagu kiciyen bay  shaadh qabiil  noosoo xidheen.  Waxayna taagan yihiin , reer hebelaw deegaan kiina waad taqaaniin ee Ku laabta.   Waxay rabaan yagoo shaadh koodu cadyahay inaanu sida lo,oda uga soo baxno.  Oo weliba ay nagaga dabo yimaadan deegaan kayaga.   Waase  hadaan Ka yeelo !    

Hadii dhinacii bulshada nalooka adkaaday waxa naga go,an  inaanu. Meesha xoog Ku joogno .   Xitaa wax wada hadala  oo aanu Cid la gelayna ma jirto.    Waxaanu hubna waxan isa soo soo urursaday masii wada joogi karaan.   

On 8/17/2023 at 9:22 AM, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

Marka kuleelka xabadeeda kugu badato ka dhuumo from SOL. Abwaan markii la dilo ama dad kale lagu xasuuqo Laascaanood soo orod. Keep hiding and if you think killing this abwaan gives you a chance, wax badan riyooneysaa ee dhuumashadaa iskaga noqo. Go disappear again.

Biggest dhuumasho is on. Tacsi weyn maxee u taalaa, waa idiin digay, kibir waa lagu kufaa.

• Haha - That was funny. You made me laugh! 2

4 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Cajiib, we have never seen anything like this

Somalis will remember next 1000 years 

I was up when they entered Maraaga. I went to sleep thinking it would be a long bitter battle, boy, was I wrong.

13 minutes ago, Che -Guevara said:

I was up when they entered Maraaga. I went to sleep thinking it would be a long bitter battle, boy, was I wrong.

Yes I first reported here when it started, and you were here, didn't go sleep, when Maraaga fall, with 1 hour , Goojace fall, and most people could not believe it initially 

Rest is history, I thought they escaped and run away, but it is like most of them captured or killed, very few ran away

4 minutes ago, maakhiri1 said:

Yes I first reported here when it started, and you were here, didn't go sleep, when Maraaga fall, with 1 hour , Goojace fall, and most people could not believe it initially 

Rest is history, I thought they escaped and run away, but it is like most of them captured or killed, very few ran away

I remember that you were here. Amazing day. All Somalis are shocked.