Sign in to follow this  
fartun

CAN YO KISS YO BOY FRIEND

fartun   

HEY PPLE I JUST WANT ASK YO GUYS IF YO CAN KISS YO BOY FRIEND. WALAALAYAAL ANIGA WAXAAN AHAY GABAR SOOMALI AH, OO DAGAN USA, SO I HAVE BEEN IN LOVE FOR 4 YEARS AND 6 MONTH, I KISS MY BOY FRIEND IN FRONT OF SOMAAALI PPLE, SO EVEN THOUGH I GET USE TO IT. ANY WHY DO SOMAALI PPLE WORRY ABOUT THOES KIND SHIT, EVEN THOGH THW=EY ARE NOT THIER BISINESS. ANY WAY IS IT OK TO KISS YO BOY FRIEND INFRONT OF SOMALI PPLE. WHY OR WHY NOT?

cwm3.gif

lulla   

Kiss my boyfriend in front of somalia people?!!lool.You must lost ur mind.I wouldn't even kiss my husband in front of somalia people. It is just something we don't do.We do all that behind doors and i personally like to keep it their.But i got give to u..u have alot nerves girl!!!

Taqwa   

Dear Poster,

I'll try to keep the sarcasm as low as I can. Now are you allowed to date in Islam, hmmm I don't think so. It's not that you have the nerve's, but You don't have the intelligence to know what your doing is wrong. Let me leave my view's according to my islamic perspective. Let me look at your issue from a secular point. A guy who date's you for 4 years, and doesn't even marry you, is just having fun with you sweety. Reality check, we call those guys players, pimps, and in this case 4 year stand (rather then the 1 night stand). I'm disguested that you kiss in this Haram manner, but appauled that you do it infront of your muslim brothers and sisters. And I thought modesty was thing of the future. By the way are you on any medication? I'm serious, I really want to know.

P.S. Maybe I'm in a bad mood today.

Cheers,

Taqwa smile.gif

Damn gurl i think holding hands is what somalians consider crossing the line and you have the nerve to kiss infront of them damn i guess if you wanna be famuous for a while u can do that cos people will talk till they drop gurl...Haven't you heard without somalians the telecome will be broke..*lol* cwm17.gif

mataan   

If i was you sista, I wouldnt do it infront of somalis, cos simply they dont know how to mind their own business.

peace

GaLaD   

We, as a Muslim people, are becoming more alike with the Western society. We are behaving exactly the same way as they are. This is a tragedy because we are being miss-leaded. Women are reading romance novels instead of the beautiful words of Quran. They are interested with romance novels more than the Holy Book of Allah. This is very, very upsetting me as a Muslim brother. Not do only women are acting this way, but men as well. Men are turning their backs and are committing sinful acts.

Poster,

Are you Muslim? If so, since when did Islam allowed boyfriends and girlfriends.

Taqwa, love your response and you are not in a bad mood or anything. You're very truthful and sometimes truth hurts.

If you can take anything from me, I would agree with Taqwa, and please, let's not act or do any HARAAM acts because Allah Almighty is watching each one of us.

Salaam

Buubto   

I agree with Taqwa well said couldn’t say it better.

Fartun I think the question should be can I date a guy in non Islamic way & in front of my society? u know that is not permissible a husband who kiss’s his wife in front of people, that considered as a sin as well. Simply these things meant to stay in private not showing off. & u on about kissing non muhrim guy in front of ppl. Well as the rest point out dating is No No unless u r dating in Islamic way. U asking kissing Subhaana laah u know that u don’t even allowed to shuck hands with non muhrim guy, if u do is a sin & the day of judgment u will be burned that hand. that is where Islam stands. Kissing I guess u could forget that is just not on. Is a sin, so I advise u to ask Allah forgiveness & change ur manners as soon as possible b4 is too late. No offence ofcourse. Peace

------------------

"Our Lord! forgive us our sins and anything we may have done that transgressed our duty: establish our feet firmly, and help us against those that resist Faith." (3:147)

Nuruddin   

Wallahi it is beag fitnah wen people do wat is haram in public. wat you do in privet is betwin you and allah bat wen you do public then the islamic low panish thows people to protect the communiti. Wen person do zinah and no people se it then it is no problem to comuniti bat wen it is made in public then ther have to be panishman or this fitnah will spred. Quran say that qomu lud made ther fitnah in public with no shame and allah punish them. So worst people in this dunya is people ho dont have shame. And people ho have shame and consil ther evel akt is sign that they stil have litl iman left.

Hibo   

somethings are meant to stay behind doors...let me ask you this what's ur purpose of doing such thing in front of people.....i believe whatever you do is betwean you and Allah but when you do infront of muslims...you are forcing them to share your sins.....cuz you know they will talk about you...so do what you gotto do..but try to be discreat...i mean i just don't see the point of going in front of people and to do something that you know is not right....to answer your question whether i kiss my boyfriend or not is beside the point but i would never do it infront of people...somali or non-somalie

peace

------------------

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"

--Eleanor Roosevelt

Hibo   

Kiss ya man in public .... Lord have mercy gal ... privatkii baa la isku haystaa and u is chatting kissing in public, in front of Soomaali .. yaaahuuuuuuu, I feel odd!

My Hooyo always tells me ... haduu xishooddku kaa tagoo waxaad rabtid ayaad sameyn kartaa ... i think that rings true in this case!

Some things are just best left private .. hope dat helps!

Hibo   

sis fartun, let me tell u my perspective in this issue sis the sisters told u everything but let me say something too, sis men love a free kiss without marrage but see when u marry him " car dadka hortooda kudhunko" he will kill u and he will say what are u doing, so be smart let the brother get is act together and marry u or else no free kissing, maybe u might end up giving up other things and then it will be time for him to hunt around again, sorry brothers i got to warn the sisters it is not i am killing the brothers chances in life lool sisters by the way you made somali people bahalo hey i would not care if u kiss ur boyfriend or dhagax but i got to say it is not ok for u and it is against ur religion,

OG_Moti

Hibo   

Bisinka!!!!!

1) For you to ask that question, you must not have been around Somali folks that long or exposed .

2) Are you muslim? Cuz if you are, clearly you know what's right and wrong, but you chose to do it anyway. Pls, stop acting naive macaanto, there are certain things somalis, and muslims, do not tolarate!!!! Personally, If I was around ya, hmmmm, I'd be shocked as hell!!!

------------------

"The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor. The one who kneels to the Almighty can stand up to anything."

mataan   

maaaaaaan... gabadhii waa la googoostay....

for godsake she is only asking you a question, we somalis are funny walahi. maybe she doesnt know that it is not allowed in islam and not acceptable in somali tradition, so just give her your advice in nomadic way, not xag-xagasho type.

peace

[This message has been edited by mataan (edited 04-28-2002).]

hooyo   

Allah hogey hogey nayah fardun what have you been doing! thats it i am going to send you back to somalia,naya dating was bad enought kow you start kissing men, allh hoogey you should be ashamed of your self, you bouht shame om your family, and on top of evry thing else you start telling pl what u diid.

for once why ont u be like your sister ameenah,do you want to influences all the nomad family, i tell girl this nomad family has good reputation i dont want you riuing it, i spend so many years in looking after this family.

Sniper   

if you're married to him yeah if not no...it is haram... cwm15.gif <===== that is what it says in the qur'an

------------------

sniper.jpg