No competition hands down Ethiopians our

men are lagging behind immensely. :D

But then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder. ;):D

RedSea   

Originally posted by Endeavour:

No competition hands down Ethiopians our

men are lagging behind immensely.
:D

But then again beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
;)

NO way, if I was a girl, I wouldn't even get near Ethiopian guys and their yellowish teeth. Yuck.

the Somali guys are bit skinny, but they get the job done. :D

The Somali girls vs. Ethiopian girls,

Well Ethiopian are okay, but I like my Xalimos better. So I vote for them for being better looking.

^^ I was not in anyway trying to wound my Somali brothers. As always I have said Ethiopions are far more better looking than any other African nation. I have come across countless Somali men and women who object simply because of their Pride. But it's about time Somali men/women learn to accept facts at face value.

Modesty   

I personally think somali men are waaaaaay better looking than ethiopian guys,they are taller, and have good hair, and they don't smell like injera habashi (no offense).

However, I think ethiopian women dress better than somali women, and they are thinner. But, somali girls look naturally prettier ( redface.gif ) than ethiopian girls, and they have softer hair, and more asymetrical features, hence more attractive icon_razz.gif

^^ I was not in anyway trying to wound my Somali brothers. As always I have said Ethiopions are far more better looking than any other African nation. I have come across countless Somali men and women who object simply because of their Pride. But it's about time Somali men/women learn to accept facts at face value.

I am sure you saw your family only :D

Otherwise did someone mention somalis are a combination of "xabashis" and arabs in disguise..Ethiopian men are thick..Jareer type..you would better talk about Eritreans whi similar to us..

Really?I don't know about the average faaraxs coz am one of them but i do know that the somali chocolate sistas rule the dome of beauty when it comes to camparison but there is only one problem with them and that is they do not maintain their beauty...An ethiopian man and a somalian man cannot be compared..Heedhe odayada soomaliyeed oo masakiinta ah oo qoxooti kusoo rafaaday ayaad rabtaa inaad itoobiyan xildiid kasoo shiireso inaad la sintid...Bal dhalanyarada ethiopia iyo kuweena isku sin... :D:D:D

p.s. Proud to be a 21st century faarax ;)

I am sure you saw your family only :D

Otherwise did someone mention somalis are a combination of "xabashis" and arabs in disguise..Ethiopian men are thick..Jareer type..you would better talk about Eritreans whi similar to us.. [/QB]

Seriously did you read what you wrote? Since when are we decendents of the Xabash tribe? Who has been feeding you this load of crap? Walaal go back and maybe learn a thing or two about Somali history it seems even I can upstage you , heck that isn't a good thing.

The Rendez-vous your level of ignorance is shocking. Ethiopians and Eritreans are one and the same people. And neither is close to us.

Shakti   

Originally posted by reppin_da_som:

ok, dont just say somalis cuz we are somalis but which are really pretier, somalis or ethiopians??

There is no competition dude... we take that title any time of the day!

so change ur glasses or ur nationality, 4 raising such question

reppin_da_som,

question?? which one do u think is prettier??

im sure most guys will say ethiopians, and that is because the ethiopians girls expose alot more skin than we do.. that’s all...

so guys, u can keep ur vote, coz we will keep our cloth’s on with pride , thank u verymuch!!

icon_razz.gif