Sign in to follow this  
-Lily-

Weight Matters

-Lily-   

People mainly gain weight more not because of what they eat but because of lack of excersize, no amount of healthy eating will help if you dont move around.

For example, they say a healthy women needs 2000 calories a day, but to sit on the train and sit at work all day and sit infront of tv in the evening, where does the 2000 calories go? Now a woman who works on the field in Africa all day, might need 2000 calories and more.

Best stop, hate this talk of calories.

OK not that I am a personal fitness expert neither am I some sort of a health Guru, but U can clearly suggest that no women as per common sense and as per health any eneregy requirement, that any women should be consuming above the amount of 1400 calories a day for a female body frame unless otherwise she was some sort of a master fitness freak>>>> okey that might be wild Guess but a close enough opproximation estimate? and women in general should be more worried about what they have consumed if They arent going to burned it off!

Abaadir   

I don’t know why women is so obsess of their weight…as matter of fact, there is nothing wrong with big behind and even bigger check

Nephissa   

I eat what I want when I sit down to lunch, and couldn't give a rats as$ what the rest of the world thinks.

Nothing is more annoying than sitting down to eat and hearing half of the table order a nice side salad. :mad: I stay away from the thin misserable witches @ work. All they do is eat lettuce, and water. I instead go with the chubby chasers, I have found out that they are obsessed by what I eat, and want to talk about it constantly, and want to feed me all the time.. don't you want this? come on, don't you want an appetizer Bishy? desert? coffee? ice cream? come on have something? Yes please, can I have some to go too? Thanks :D !

mantra   

Originally posted by rudy:

ladies! as long as u burn them calories in sweat everything will be cool! i just dont wanna here yall saying i think, my back side is getting bigger!! lol.. ok.. that thing is nowadays consider a leathal weapon!!

ahura! dont sweat, just try some bikini wax!! it works like charm!! u dig!! its faraaxs best friend!!

^^^^^^^^^^

disturbing

Originally posted by rudy:

ahura! dont sweat, just try some bikini wax!! it works like charm!!

You sound rather knowledgeable about it. Something you've done often, is it? Such a vain dandy.

let me say here if we are more focusing on healthy there is nothing wrong with eating what ever you like all what u wanna is to have excersize(if you have somekind of diseases you dont have to eat somekind of food)..but if what you looking for in slimness is to market/sale your self(or look great)you dont have to worry about calories or what ever they say ...just ask your self do you look great in fatness shape or slimness shape?...in my life i did not see any somali lady who is more beautiful in slimness shape ..they better be somewhere between slimness and fatness ..just think about fitness..the real shape that make you cute

Originally posted by Ahura:

quote:Originally posted by rudy:

ahura! dont sweat, just try some bikini wax!! it works like charm!!

You sound rather knowledgeable about it. Something you've done often, is it? Such a vain dandy.
Looooooooooooooool@Ahura

I for one am sick of hearing about food and dieting in one breath and using ‘healthy eating’ as an excuse to 'diet'. Healthy eating is a life choice, it is not dieting. Somebody needs to drum that in.

LOL@ Lily. Why are you crying in silence? You ought to learn to cry out loud and let these pple know how annoyed you are with their lunch-time behaviour

Beauty comes in all shape and

sizes.

accept life as a flower and

watch

it bloom into beauty.

Breanna Hunter

My favorite Haiku of the day! with that said who the hell cares about weight? only obssesed skiny-freaks do. Seriously the more you obsess about it the more it damages your concience and the more likely you'll devolop flesh-eating disorders, girls get the point??

All you need to be healther than hoarses is to exercise moderately and eat in moderation. And if you like eating three bowls of icecream a day, hit the gym and sweat a little. Trust me nothing works on that work stress like 30minutes of heartpumbing work-out.dont even bother with gym if you dont want to just hit the play button on your CD player and go! :D

Ah, food, hate it when stressed. I have given away more lunches in the last few weeks than I care to remember. The guy next to me at work is getting fat off my food.

Anywho, had a scrumptuous donught today(is that how u spell it? how can I not spell do..er, whatever), caramel layer on top. Some guy sends an email out- it's my bday, there are donughts in the kitchen. I wait for a stampede. None, it was lunchtime. Hey(to the guy who gets my lunches), there are donughts in the kitchen. He jumps out of his chair. Lets go. He picks a custard-filled one. This is bad he keeps saying though he looks like he's enjoying himself. I drool walla, and reply to the guy: Happy B day(ku ma aqaaniye), thanks for the treat.

The men I work with refuse my treats- I try and share my bad habits teehee. Oh, no I couldn't I'm full, they say. U're not supposed to eat stuff like this to alleviate hunger, u just eat them! Hooga, no spirit.

Another bloke has been on a diet. Sacre bleu. Even the boys are getting in on the act.

I have to hide some treats or I get a sucking in of breath from one guy, 'Got a cake did u?' Yeah, and a sandwich. What did u get? A sandwich, a pastie, an apple danish, crisps and a drink.

Oouucc. Where does it all go?

Nicole(Lionel Richie's) daughter has become so skinny I call her, Nicole-hello-is-it-me-u're-looking-for-Richie? :D Her sunglasses and handbags are bigger than her.

nicole

I just had breakfast at midnight. Shouldn't go to bed on a partially-filled calool, should I? The caano would gush back up, Kellogg's Crunchy Nut Cornflakes floating a-top. A diet tip- imagine it coming back up or going on out. Wouldn't wanna eat that would ya?

Go. To. Bed. Sheh.

Come with?

No.

Is it because I'm fat?

Yes.

Ka la dhimanay.

Ariadne   

waterlily it sounds like the office you work in is filled with women with eating disorders. All with the exception of you and tyhe IT girl.

Constatly talking about what you ate...eat, will not eat, and calarie consumption is the warning signs of developing serious eating disorders. The scary thing is that these attidtudes of food and dieting is becoming so prevalent. That a lot of people take the calorie counting and food talking as something that is an everyday event. :eek:

You have a point.

It's best sometimes to just keep it quiet. Why talk about it so much ....whoooaaaa!!!! You sound like your in u.k am I right? cause I learned that U.K ppl talk to much about Weight loss.

ZOLA   

you gotta look a certain way in order to fit in. thats what society tells us.personally, i have been on every major diet out there...weightwatchers,Dr Atkins, South Beach and finally L.A weight Loss which i spent all of my last years savings..lol. they all worked for like 5mins. i have realized that the more u pay attention to what goes into your mouth the more you gain weight.

Europeans r much better than Americans when it comes to mainting their weight. the portion sizes here in America are CRAZY. i dont think there is anything Organic that goes in to our mouth. we r unhealthy NATION...LOL

this year, i promised my broke **S, that i wont spend any more money on crazy diets...the only thing i will spend on is a gym membership and healthy foods( small portions).

to all my girls, please dont look up to hollywood. no one wants to look like Nicole Richie or Mary Kate and Ashley.

P.S....if all does not work out here in the states...am moving to Europe next year insha-allah...lol.

A.A