Sign in to follow this  
Nephissa

The Shallowest Break-Up

Som@li   

So she is member of SOL, Good luck to her,and next time warn him.

What happen ladies being creating, and doing what they like.

Maybe she is better without him,

Nephyts...I'm assuming your friend told you all this in confidence. How's dis helping her?. I hope she is not SOL member.

Che, always aqligaa kugu jeclaa. shaxshaxlow

As for the topic, I really feel sorry for anyone oo Nephy saaxiib ka dhigta.

Airing your friend's private affairs, and now talking about permission ay kusiisay, just doesn't make sense.

heart broken female:nephy, orod oo find out what sol'er think about my hubby leaving me?

nephy: ok ok(she hangs up the phone and rushes to open her pc/laptop and brings up the sol page, and off she goes and creates a thread)

Faheema.   

I don't know which is worse, ka naag timo gaabni ku furay, ta u ooyeysa or the friend that broadcast it to the world.

If you really wanted to know diiniyan a simple google would have got you the answer, as umu zak found out.

Aaliyyah   

Nephthys, he certainly did overreacted, I guess he just wanted to leave and he is using the first excuse he can find. Anyways, religiously speaking it is haraam to dye your hair, bt there is nothing wrong with cutting your hair.

I personally dont think she needs to consult anyone about her hair.

Qofku ilaahay ayuu wax u dhaafaya laakin qofkale ma aha in uu u dhaafo. If she wants to dye her hair so what?? why should he care? like puhleez the old man has issuesssss

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Ducaysane:

Nepth:

you also need to say Alxamdu Lilaahi after you done business. (if one has any energy left)

loool Alla wadnaha, as KK loves to say!

Fajac walle

but suppose it was the other way around? if he came home one day with a pink mohawk...she would be shocked! if he let her know before hand though, at least she'll be ready for it icon_razz.gif

leaving was a completely immature way to deal with it though..I hope they're working it out.

Som@li   

Ladies, long hair is beautiful,so next before u touch or consider cutting, let him know...kkkk

loooooooooooool @ Ducaysane, Alxamdulilah, ma bariis baa meesha la cunayaa? :D

Neph: Who gave her the idea to dye? :D , waan ka gareney gurya badan oo in aad Dab ku shidaysid! smile.gif

Rahima   

The man was itching for an excuse :rolleyes: . If the sister is reading this- good riddance!

As for the Islamic side of it, thus far i haven't seen any appropriate daleel other than a recommendation. Recommendations are one thing, walking out on your wife because of it is another matter.

I hope that the girls posting the fatwas and the like aren't trying to prove that Islam forbids a woman from cutting her hair without seeking the permission of her husband.

Salaama alaykum,

Of course in Islam couples are supposed to do things for eachother that will keep their love for one another stronger, but for him to leave her for such a reason is utterly ridiculous. Like many have already said, there was perhaps already an underlying cause, he was just looking for a reason to leave. Good luck to the sister (I would expect more from a ''wadaad'' :rolleyes: ).

Nephissa   

Woow Layzie, I'm fascinatted by your "sheep/sheepdog" relationship with Che, :D it seems that you're enjoying being herded around like an obedient little waxar..

Good job sister! ;)

Faheema, I did not name names or talked about people that you, as forum readers/solers know. I kept things generalized. Nor did I use names or instances that may have involved some members here. Ma garan waxaa la ooyaysid.. icon_razz.gif

Don't fall into the flock mentality like the sheep just did. :D .