Sign in to follow this  
Garyaqaan2

DAGAAL CULUS OO MAANTA KADHACAY SANAAG (GROOWE NEWS REPORTS)

Originally posted by General Duke:

Codetalker, brother Puntland has survived a much bigger armed struggle and its fabric has stayd in tact. As for your false claim, no land has been sold, but
it is within the right of Puntland to exploit its natural resources
as its right to tax and control the ports and air ports. So I beg your pardon sir, no clan has a right to stop the developemnt of the state.

DUKE -

You are a funny guy. First of all, this isn't a Puntland v. Sanaag thing. As you well know, Ciidanka Darawiishta refused to partake in Gen. Cadde's naked aggression against Reer Sanaag. Right now, Cadde is using GBP (Golaha Badbaadinta Puntland) militias, composed of his sub-ilk who fought terribly against Col Yeey's forces in the recent past. It seems the GBP militias, better equipped today than in the past, still can't fight for sh!t.

Secondly, no one is against the development of Puntland. But your comment about "no clan has the right to stop the development of the state" was quite surprising. Tell me exactly how a group of foreigners would safely conduct their work in a land without the natives' support? Reer Sanaag don't support Cadde's agenda - you know why? BECAUSE THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW HIS AGENDA!!! Neither do any other group of Reer Puntland except his closest confidantes.

If Range Resources is such a blessing and a Godsend for Reer Puntland, then why are so many people (esp Reer PL) against it? Also, even though no resources have even been found, the blood-letting has already started. Think about that.

Thankful   

You are absolutely correct! Puntland has a right to help its people in anyway it sees fit. I was just there and let me tell you in many places, it is life and death. People are hopeless and the fact that so many are dying crossing into Yemen, in hopes of a better life, is proof. We in the developed world can complain and try and start friction all we want; print as many bogus web reports, as we like. But at the end of the day, it is people over there and the Gov't that will decide their future. I applaud the president for what he is doing, he won that post fair and

square and is making tough decision and trying to get the economy going.

Is there a blood bath going on over there? Anyone with commonsense would no of course not. No one has been as interested in helping the people like Pres Cade. I mean, if there was a person, I think that this natural resource debate would have started a long time ago. One thing I know that it is achieving is dialogue and people all over the world are realizing the ship is leaving without them.

Desperate times call for desperate measures and we all know Puntland needs a lot of help.

Look at this link, for anyone thinking that the people of Puntland are against Pres Cade. Also, remember this particular gathering took place place 30 kilometeres from where the "so called war" is taking place. I heard people lined the streets and 100s met him at the presidential palace.

web page

Taleexi   

Mr.DucaQabe, Don't blind yourself how PL authority is trying to test selectively, the limits of some of its citizenry. PL Gov't has the authority of all its people and land only and only if it itself abides to her rules, and regulations set forth.

Thankful   

You are absolutely correct! Puntland has a right to help its people in anyway it sees fit. I was just there and let me tell you in many places, it is life and death. People are hopeless and the fact that so many are dying crossing into Yemen, in hopes of a better life, is proof. We in the developed world can complain and try and start friction all we want; print as many bogus web reports, as we like. But at the end of the day, it is people over there and the Gov't that will decide their future. I applaud the president for what he is doing, he won that post fair and

square and is making tough decision and trying to get the economy going.

Is there a blood bath going on over there? Anyone with commonsense would no of course not. No one has been as interested in helping the people like Pres Cade. I mean, if there was a person, I think that this natural resource debate would have started a long time ago. One thing I know that it is achieving is dialogue and people all over the world are realizing the ship is leaving without them.

Desperate times call for desperate measures and we all know Puntland needs a lot of help.

Look at this link, for anyone thinking that the people of Puntland are against Pres Cade. Also, remember this particular gathering took place place 30 kilometeres from where the "so called war" is taking place. I heard people lined the streets and 100s met him at the presidential palace.

web page

Taleexi   

Mr.DucaQabe, Don't blind yourself how PL authority is trying to test selectively, the limits of some of its citizenry. PL Gov't has the authority of all its people and land only and only if it itself abides to her rules, and regulations set forth.

As you well know, Ciidanka Darawiishta refused to partake in Gen. Cadde's naked aggression against Reer Sanaag. Right now, Cadde is using GBP (Golaha Badbaadinta Puntland) militias, composed of his sub-ilk who fought terribly against Col Yeey's forces in the recent past. It seems the GBP militias, better equipped today than in the past, still can't fight for sh!t.

Codetalker, that is a baseless and in fact a naked and blatent lie, your whole statements on this issue seem to be no more than hearsay from those who wish dire things on the state of Puntland. There are no GBP militia and the armed forces have not been called to fight anyone in Sanaag outside defending it from the secessionists. For us to take you seriously you must present evidence of these statements or keep them to yourself.

Regarding the exploitation, its good that you admit Puntland has a right to its natural resources as it has to controlling its borders and taxing its people. The issue of Cade and his moves is a world away from the aim of your posts and the reason you are fuelling this specific issue. The people here have outside personnel hate of Cade and clan sentiments have not presented anything to suggest that it is unfair to the locals that there should be exploration, basic research in that area. As one knows the Raange agreement is for research of the minerals in the WHOLE state and not particulate to that area. This leads to your question of

“Tell me exactly how a group of foreigners would safely conduct their work in a land without the natives' support? There is a pattern emerging of a ploy to use the locals who are ignorant of everything to claim that this is theirs. If this workd then everyone in every area will take up arms to claim every find and imagine what mayhem that would create, thus derailing the whole endeavour.

That’s whay this is about, but hopefully the people will not be blinded by these naysayer and in fact will benefit from their resources.

As you well know, Ciidanka Darawiishta refused to partake in Gen. Cadde's naked aggression against Reer Sanaag. Right now, Cadde is using GBP (Golaha Badbaadinta Puntland) militias, composed of his sub-ilk who fought terribly against Col Yeey's forces in the recent past. It seems the GBP militias, better equipped today than in the past, still can't fight for sh!t.

Codetalker, that is a baseless and in fact a naked and blatent lie, your whole statements on this issue seem to be no more than hearsay from those who wish dire things on the state of Puntland. There are no GBP militia and the armed forces have not been called to fight anyone in Sanaag outside defending it from the secessionists. For us to take you seriously you must present evidence of these statements or keep them to yourself.

Regarding the exploitation, its good that you admit Puntland has a right to its natural resources as it has to controlling its borders and taxing its people. The issue of Cade and his moves is a world away from the aim of your posts and the reason you are fuelling this specific issue. The people here have outside personnel hate of Cade and clan sentiments have not presented anything to suggest that it is unfair to the locals that there should be exploration, basic research in that area. As one knows the Raange agreement is for research of the minerals in the WHOLE state and not particulate to that area. This leads to your question of

“Tell me exactly how a group of foreigners would safely conduct their work in a land without the natives' support? There is a pattern emerging of a ploy to use the locals who are ignorant of everything to claim that this is theirs. If this workd then everyone in every area will take up arms to claim every find and imagine what mayhem that would create, thus derailing the whole endeavour.

That’s whay this is about, but hopefully the people will not be blinded by these naysayer and in fact will benefit from their resources.

^

How quickly you forget your own words, your own denials that any fighting ever took place. Let me quote, Sir:

Originally posted by
:

You rushed at the news which was
a conspiracy
but not so grand or complex.
Dayniile
and Mr Qaynyare have been upset for the past month since his loss to the Courts and the exploitation of this by small oulets like Idamaale. So when they got a chance of course they hyped it as much s they could. Why you you eagerly propogated this news and then continued to do so when it became apparent that it was
not true
is interesting but unimportant to me.

Now the
secessionist
have an interest, Mogadishu
warlord media
have also an interest, why you, Horn and others would join in this PUNLAND bashing is quite amusing but alas un important...

So, at first, you categorically denied that any fighting took place. To you, it was a "conspiracy" being hyped up by Dayniile, secessionist and warlord media, etc. How come, all of a sudden, the "conspiracy" became such a reality? More importantly, how come you're so eager to blame everyone but those really responsible for the ongoing conflict, i.e. PL admin.

Who's the one telling lies here?

SOMALIPRIDE -

Nice pictures. Especially the picture that shows how desperate and helpless your argument is getting. :D

^

How quickly you forget your own words, your own denials that any fighting ever took place. Let me quote, Sir:

Originally posted by
:

You rushed at the news which was
a conspiracy
but not so grand or complex.
Dayniile
and Mr Qaynyare have been upset for the past month since his loss to the Courts and the exploitation of this by small oulets like Idamaale. So when they got a chance of course they hyped it as much s they could. Why you you eagerly propogated this news and then continued to do so when it became apparent that it was
not true
is interesting but unimportant to me.

Now the
secessionist
have an interest, Mogadishu
warlord media
have also an interest, why you, Horn and others would join in this PUNLAND bashing is quite amusing but alas un important...

So, at first, you categorically denied that any fighting took place. To you, it was a "conspiracy" being hyped up by Dayniile, secessionist and warlord media, etc. How come, all of a sudden, the "conspiracy" became such a reality? More importantly, how come you're so eager to blame everyone but those really responsible for the ongoing conflict, i.e. PL admin.

Who's the one telling lies here?

SOMALIPRIDE -

Nice pictures. Especially the picture that shows how desperate and helpless your argument is getting. :D

Codetalker, you can’t hide from the fact that this is no major conflict or what you and Dayniile jumped to propagate. This is an important issue for the people of Puntland but it is not one against clans, the nonsense about the GBP fighting a clan and other utterances of yours only show that things are not as they seem.

This incident is not new to Puntland, a few gun battles near a well is no armed conflict. So get your facts straight, your story was inaccurate initially and you have done nothing to get your facts straight only created new innuendos and hearsay.

Its you who is telling fibs here, your past claims and your consitancy in attcaking all that come from the Puntland shows clearly who is right and wrong.

Codetalker, you can’t hide from the fact that this is no major conflict or what you and Dayniile jumped to propagate. This is an important issue for the people of Puntland but it is not one against clans, the nonsense about the GBP fighting a clan and other utterances of yours only show that things are not as they seem.

This incident is not new to Puntland, a few gun battles near a well is no armed conflict. So get your facts straight, your story was inaccurate initially and you have done nothing to get your facts straight only created new innuendos and hearsay.

Its you who is telling fibs here, your past claims and your consitancy in attcaking all that come from the Puntland shows clearly who is right and wrong.

RedSea   

ASSALAMU CALAYKUM,

An advice to all of you brothers is that instead of arguing on who is right and who isn't, to try to wish for better things,such as how this issue can be resolved. None of you has the power to do anything about the situation , your arguments don't do anything to improve the situation except that it's waste of your time. So you could only hope for the best for both sides. These are the same people, and for one to shed the blood of the other for no rightful reason is as you all aware prohibited in the Quran by Allah. The situation in Sanaag and Bari today as well as the ones that are far worse ones in the South can all be described as "kaa dhimay oo kugu dhimay", because if one sides kills a one from the opposing side, then they have gain nothing.

Uduceeya in uu Ilaahay kala qaboojiyo xaalada taagan maata meesha iyada ah. Inta aad iska daysaan cida bilawday iyo cidii kale uduceeya, Ilaahayna ubarya in uu Xaqa fahansiiyo, wadada saxda ahna tuso labada dhinac ee walaalaha ah ee isku dilaaya wax aan ka badnayn wadeeco aduun ku salaysan.

Assalamu Calaykum and may Allah bring a peace upon all and between Somalis and all of Muslims worldwide.

RedSea   

ASSALAMU CALAYKUM,

An advice to all of you brothers is that instead of arguing on who is right and who isn't, to try to wish for better things,such as how this issue can be resolved. None of you has the power to do anything about the situation , your arguments don't do anything to improve the situation except that it's waste of your time. So you could only hope for the best for both sides. These are the same people, and for one to shed the blood of the other for no rightful reason is as you all aware prohibited in the Quran by Allah. The situation in Sanaag and Bari today as well as the ones that are far worse ones in the South can all be described as "kaa dhimay oo kugu dhimay", because if one sides kills a one from the opposing side, then they have gain nothing.

Uduceeya in uu Ilaahay kala qaboojiyo xaalada taagan maata meesha iyada ah. Inta aad iska daysaan cida bilawday iyo cidii kale uduceeya, Ilaahayna ubarya in uu Xaqa fahansiiyo, wadada saxda ahna tuso labada dhinac ee walaalaha ah ee isku dilaaya wax aan ka badnayn wadeeco aduun ku salaysan.

Assalamu Calaykum and may Allah bring a peace upon all and between Somalis and all of Muslims worldwide.