Sign in to follow this  
Truth Seeker

“Bush is my Friend� - Musharraf

Responding to a question, Musharraf said he knew President George Bush, and had "a personal relationship" with him. "He is a friend, and I like him very much because of his sincerity and straightforwardness," Musharraf said.

Source: HiPakistan.com

“And the Jews will not be pleased with thee, nor will the Christians, till thou follow their creed. Say: Lo! the guidance of Allah [Himself] is Guidance. And if thou shouldst follow their desires after the knowledge which hath come unto thee, then wouldst thou have from Allah no protecting friend nor helper. (Al-Baqarah 2:120) [TMQ]

www.stopbusharraf.com

Elysian   

HornAfrique wrote:

Musharaf waa ***** isnacay. Balaayo ku cuntay.

I was also upset by what the dictator said, but I just couldn't stop laughing when I read "balaayo ku cuntay". I immediately got a mental picture where I saw mr Musharaf attacked by grasshoppers of biblical proportion, leaving only his bones.

On the other hand which president, primeminister, or any head of any state would openly criticize the only excisting superstate??

Gediid   

I think if Bill Maher ,Howard Stern and their likes can ridicule Bush every day why can't the dumb azz dictators do the same :confused: :confused:

Elysian   

Because:

1 - they are not financed by Bush

2 - they are not afraid of getting invaded

3 - they are comedians (?) they are getting paid to do that

Rahima   

On the other hand which president, primeminister, or any head of any state would openly criticize the only excisting superstate??

The Prophet Muhammad said, "The greatest jihad is to speak the word of truth to a tyrant."

The problem is we lack Muslim with true resolve.

Even at their weakest level, Muslim leaders should at least shut it if they are not able to speak the truth. Why must they feel the need to praise?

A leader that ruled by the Quran and the Sunnah would have the courage of his convictions because they would be based on Islam.

Look at the likes Abu Bakr, Umar, Uthman, Ali, Abdul Aziz, Harun ar Rasheed, Abdul Hamid.

They were the Khaleefs who stood up to the tyrants of there times.

The call of Hizb ut-Tahrir is clear to the people of power (the muslim armies) remove these puppet rulers and replace it with a ruler from Islam.

www.stopbusharraf.com

Rahima   

Truth seeker,

Brother whilst I’m sure that the hizb-tahriir has good intentions, their plan of action is not based on reality.

These rulers are in place because the Muslims in general are corrupt. If as an Ummah we were god-fearing (or at least the majority was) then we wouldn't have so many gaalo-*** -kissing leaders. That is the bottom line akhi. We need to begin at the grass roots level.

Don't expect to make a difference whilst your own home is in ruins, and worse still don't expect to make a difference when in essence Muslims like the lifestyle choices they are able to make under these leaders. The dictatorship and brutality is one thing, but they give the "moderate" Muslims a lifestyle that little bit closer to the one they so desire, that of the west.

You need to balance out the benefit and the good that could possibly come out of overthrowing these leaders. I agree, we should be outspoken against them, yet i realise that to try and overthrow them at this stage will only lead to anarchy. We need a better strategy than that given to us by Hizb-tahriir, i'm sure the answers are in the correct sunnah.

The Hizb has not undertaken this action and all its actions in the method haphazardly it has looked at the Quran and Sunnah and derived it method from there. So we see that the Prophet (saw) established a state and followed a clear method this is the method (only) that the Hizb undertakes in emulation of the Prophet (saw).

As to your points on the state of the Ummah again we look at the Prophet (saw) and his (saw) example. The reality of Medina (where the state was established) was that the majority of people were kufr yet they wanted Islam to solve there problems.

What we have today in the Muslim world is that the Ummah is looking for a solution to solve its problems, the Ummah is looking for food, shelter, clothing and it recognises that it is only Islam that will solve this.

Hence the Ummah is ready for Khilafah, yes many do not understand the full nature of the Khilafah but they want there problems solved and know that Islam will solve them.

Im not saying that the state would be amazing, it would have problems, many but it would be able to undertake practical steps to solve them and Inshallah with the help of Allah (swt) would overcome them and establish the deen of Islam.

In itself it is a detailed discussion yet a simple solution.