Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Zidane the greatest player ever.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by Aeryn Sun:

^^Waxaad u baahantahay in muqmuqa lagugu dhufto caydhana lagaa jaro.
:D

:D:D << all the way to the bosto xafiis

What's caydh got to do, got to do with it? :D

Gediid   

I have always hated England simply because the commentators make it easy for me to hate them.They taunt oppenents when they are winning and comfort their audience when they are losing.I'm glad the French won otherwise for the reminder of the tourney we would have heard the same uptight commentator reminding us of the "spectucalar" England performance in their win against the French....even after they exited in the first round.......

WingA   

you got to love england man, i know you ppl were like "????" when england were winning but you come out when they robbed england..lool.. this the start!! dont forget it..

Zidane?? what can i say.. he's up there with there with two of the greatest 10's pele and maradona..

peez..

Viking   

Vanquish V12,

I always used to wonder, how come it took zidane so many years to come on da lime light, but i guess just like da fine french wine, he gotta a lot betta wit age. i mean da classic bold head will torment ****** holigans for years to come.

Did you just find out about Zidane? He has been a world class player since his days at Bordeux and has already won everything there is to win in football.

Gediid,

I agree with you. Modesty has never been their strength. They are always talking about how they'll win but forget that (besides the recent Rugby success) England hasn't won any team sporting events since the 1966 WC.

Now, Italy have 3 WC's to their name, so does Germany. The Germans are also the team that has been to most WC finals but you don't see them rubbing it on everyone's faces.

mojam   

Man why ya'll gotta compare Zidane to that crack-head maradonna. There is no comparison. Maradonna simply the best, after PELE that is. ZIDANE, i must say is in the top 25 ever but certainly the best this tournament, Euro 2004.

Blessed   

Originally posted by Viking:

I agree with you. Modesty has never been their strength. They are always talking about how they'll win but forget that (besides the recent Rugby success) England hasn't won any team sporting events since the 1966 WC.

What BULL! The English, are good at football, they are unbeatable at rugby and they RULE Cricket icon_razz.gif

The've smashed the Kiwis and on Thursady, Cricket will be coming HOME :D

AS for the Euro... it ain't over till the old farax sings... :cool:

Zidan is great.. but you can hardly call delivering a free kick awsome :rolleyes:

N.O.R.F   

Zidan is great.. but you can hardly call delivering a free kick awsome

I could do that with my eyes closed,,,,,, :D

As for the English being loud about their good performances, why not? Funny how you all criticise english arrogance but you have no idea of how arrogant the French media have been since 1998, oh yeah i forgot, your all the way across the atlantic so u dont here a thing coming out of France :rolleyes: .

NGONGE   

To be fair to the English they’re really not the only nation to do that. Every country in the world exaggerates when it’s pitted against other nations. One French newspaper had the headline title “ God Save Zidane” on its front page after they’ve won. The English would have done something similar. The Americans would have declared a national holiday. The Somalis would have gone on and on and on about their invincibility. In fact, they already do and we’re not even in any sort of competition. :rolleyes:

AYOUB   

^^^ “ God Save Zidane” is a joke on the English supporters who were singing "God save the queen" when they were winning. #they are not singing anymore!# icon_razz.gif

I thought that was great headline just like the one that claimed "France qualify for 98 WC" after Cantona, Ginola and co failed to qualify for the 94 WC. :D

NGONGE   

^^^^I’ll forgive you for stating the obvious just because of that girl in your signature. I’m sure I saw her hands move. icon_razz.gif

AYOUB   

^^^Back off young man you're seeing things. I'm not stating the pipping obvious, i'm i? :D

You try your luck with her cousin from Berbera

berbera

Good luck looks like you gonna need lots of it! :D

To be fair to the English they’re really not the only nation to do that. Every country in the world exaggerates when it’s pitted against other nations. One French newspaper had the headline title “ God Save Zidane” on its front page after they’ve won.

Brother the Ingiriis were doing it before they won!!! icon_razz.gif

NGONGE   

^^^^ Ooooh. As Qaaxooti Kombuter Heshay would say, “SEGSI”!

PS

I hear Qaaxooti Kombuter Heshay was a nurse in Abu Dhabi for five full years, so I trust that the word segsi has been disinfected in advance and doesn’t have the same gaalo meaning. :rolleyes:

Ok, I concede on the England supporters point. :mad:

Viking   

Aaaniminaah,

What BULL! The English, are good at football, they are unbeatable at rugby and they RULE Cricket

Even the Romanians are good at football, they knocked the english out of Euro 2000 but they aren't in Portugal and don't win cups.

The English won the Rugby World Cup last year only, and that was the FIRST team sport they have won since 1966! This is not a joke!

Since when did they rule cricket? Do you know which year they win the cup? Please share with us because West Indies, Australia, Pakistan etc have been dominating cricket the past half century.

AS for the Euro... it ain't over till the old farax sings...

True. No one could have predicted that the Danes would win it in 92.

Zidan is great..

It is just fine ifwe leave it there :D