Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Zidane the greatest player ever.

N.O.R.F   

lol, This is the best England team since Italia 90, thats why england is so hyper right now!

So far in Euro 2004, i have been impressed with one team - England and one player - Wayne Rooney. We already knew what Zidane is capable of.

I told you guys not to believe the hype about France and i will repeat it again, after they nearly lost again, to Croatia of all teams, quote me on this France will be lucky if they get to the Semis!

ps i've was proudly wearing my England shirt today!! :D ave it!

Since when did they rule cricket? Do you know which year they win the cup? Please share with us because West Indies, Australia, Pakistan etc have been dominating cricket the past half century

England won thier first n last world cricket championship in 1914. three years after the game cricket was established/created hope that helps yall

asxantu

WingA   

am wearing my number 7 england top now and i cant wait for the game 2night.. we shall have none of it!! am telling its time for england to shine!!

haters, keep on hating!!!

peez..

N.O.R.F   

haters, keep on hating!!!

lol, u get me geeeezer!

As soon a i get home i shall change to that gr8 white shirt with the red trim!!!!!! :D

I predict Owen to get a few man, he is due a goal or two, 2nite will be the night as hes under alot of pressure!