Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking news :Restaurant hit in KM4....mis fire of cowards as usual

Taako

Last time I checked Kismaayo and Baidoa were Somali cities not Ethiopian. What business does Ethiopia has? Isn't that the wish of the TFG, to extend their power all the way from Zeylac to Raas Caseeyr? You speak nonsense.

IF the TFG were capable of anything they would have fought the ICU and defeated it fair and square, but they choose to take the coward road and bring in Thousands of Ethiopians and allow America to carpet bomb Somalis villages during the night.

Battle has been lost, but a war will be won. :D

LOL, Allah will not accept that unislamic dua. You dare abhor a organization which was based on Shariah Law? I knew you people were anti-Islamic. You must be the so called Moderate Muslims.

Xoogsade   

Taako,

If Ethiopians leave, A/Y will not be even called president a day after that. You don't want your masters to leave and the life-support they give A/Y to go away. Think again. No one wants A/Y to rule and he won't last a day without Xabashi troops. This fact is one among the many reasons you folks obsessed with the clan and criminal A/Y supported Xabashis invading the country to begin with. You knew no one wants this crazy old man. The Ethiopian troops made it possible for A/Y to visit Muqdisho briefly. You can't let the protection troops for the warlord leave. That will be the end of your hypocrisy on SOL and the disappearance of A/Y from the Somali politics. There is no love lost.

Originally posted by mystic:

IF the TFG were capable of anything they would have fought the ICU and defeated it fair and square, but they choose to took the coward road and bring in Thousands of Ethiopians and allow America to carpet bomb Somalis villages during the night.

The ICU should have fought fair before they introduced the Paki, Oromo, Eri, Arab and many other entities in Somalia. If the ICU played fair they would have fought fair. You can expect one side to be outnumbered and outhelped by foreigners and the other to sit idly? NOOOOOOOOO.

Battle has being lost, but a war will be won.

The battle, the war and much more were lost when Indhacadde left for Europe, Cadaani and Shariif for Kenya, Cadoow to Yemen etc.

LOL, Allah will not accept that unislamic dua. You dare abhor a organization which was based on Shariah Law? I knew you people were anti-Islamic. You must be the so called Moderate Muslims.

You people?

LOOOOOL. Your making this clannish now. My du'aa worked when I prayed for the demise of the druglord Indhacadde, the ICU fake Shariah was applied to some and not to others. Rememeber the row with Abu Cuteyba wanting justice for one of his clansmen while Indhacadde sent his clansmen on a liner out of Somalia after he killed Abu Cuteyba's Kinsmen.

I guess my du'aa is working alhamdullilah.

Xoogsade

Continue to be making these predictions. Abdullahi Yusuf and the whole TFG will be based in Xamar, Inshallah. Whether you like it or not. The time for protecting scrap merchants and tuugs is over. Governance is here dear lad. God willing the TFG in it's entirity will be in Xamar for the conference in Xamar April 16th. To your dismay ofcourse. icon_razz.gif

Taako

A hand full of want to be martyrs came after the Ethiopians came into Somali soil. Who used MIGs and AC130? But then again the ICU fought America and Ethiopia, not TFG.

The battle was lost when MIGs and AC 130 started the bombardment.

Yes you people, in you people which support the TFG. TFG supporters don’t only hail from your clan. They also hail form Gedi’s clan. So yea you “people”. When did people become clannish? Is there a clan named “you people” Silly you :D

What was written had occurred, not your dua. If I keep on praying for yey to dead and he dies does that mean my dua worked or did his time came? Bro chill with the “my dua” line. :D

Lake   

So the ICU invited a bunch of Islamist fighters to defend their brothers/sisters in Islam..This is wrong because? Nevermind...lol

Taliban   

Originally posted by mystic:

You must be the so called Moderate Muslims.

Because they work for the interests of the West, they are dubbed moderate Muslims. If you work against the interests of the West, you're dubbed extremist Muslim.

Lake   

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by mystic:

You must be the so called Moderate Muslims.

Because they work for the interests of the West, they are dubbed moderate Muslims. If you work against the interests of the West, you're dubbed extremist Muslim.
Exactly...I like to see him in our next MSA halaqa meeting. This is passed Somali politics I think.

Dude thinks, When we go against his views we're not being sincere because we might be from here and there.

Sit down with other Muslims and say what you're saying Taako.

I think both you Tone and your 'mufti' Taliban are the ones who need to sit down with the real, learned muslim scholars and listen to how they dissect the ICU and support the TFG.

Taliban   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

I think both you Tone and your 'mufti' Taliban are the ones who need to sit down with the real, learned muslim scholars and listen to how they dissect the ICU and support the TFG.

Two examples of real, learned muslim scholars?

Taliban   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

I am not a moderate muslim an extreme muslim a taliban, I am not anything but simple, a MUSLIM.

OK. A question which could determine whether you're moderate or extremist; do you support a non-Muslim president helping a Muslim president in killing his own people?

I AM SIMPLY A MUSLIM. I am not shia, I am not sunni and I am not sufi and I am not a taliban and I am not wahaabi and I am not a qutubi and I am not any of these divisions.

I AM A MUSLIM. Allah s.w.t will judge me as a person and as a muslim and not that I was a taliban per se.

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

I am not a moderate muslim an extreme muslim a taliban, I am not anything but simple, a MUSLIM.

OK. A question which could determine whether you're moderate or extremist; do you support a non-Muslim president helping a Muslim president in killing his own people?
Su'aashan oo kale, Taliban, waa miduu ku dhiman lahaa haduu sideey tahay uga jawaabo!

Naclad haku dhacdo wixii dabo-dhilif ah!

Originally posted by Taako Man:

I AM SIMPLY A MUSLIM. I am not shia, I am not sunni and I am not sufi and I am not a taliban and I am not wahaabi and I am not a qutubi and I am not any of these divisions.

I AM A MUSLIM. Allah s.w.t will judge me as a person and as a muslim and not that I was a taliban per se.

Maad su'aasha ka jawaabtid, ***********! :D

[ March 10, 2007, 06:28 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

^ ****** is the crazy ideas you harbour for your fellow muslims of North Galkacyo.

[ March 10, 2007, 06:29 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]