Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking news :Restaurant hit in KM4....mis fire of cowards as usual

taako

I am sorry but you are deluded. Stop labeling yourself waanlaweyn, and keep your defamatory words to yourself.

Caring is part of human instincts, just because they are secessionist doesn’t literally meaning that they don’t care for the suffering people of the south! You are making preposterous statements which have no credence. If you have forgotten, those somalilanders are as Somali as the southern Somalis.

For your last question, don’t focus on Somaliland focus on Ethiopia, does Ethiopia want to see a stable united Islamic Republic of Somalia? GIVE ME A BREAK!

^ Ethiopia is thinking about there own security. It doesn't help that you have guys like Indhacadde and co saying they will celebrate Eid in Addis Ababa. What do you expect them to do?

Do you think your adopted United States would accept any nation saying they will take over Utah or New hampshire by force? Give me a break.

Secondly, a person can wish well on others, that is true. However a group that aspires to leave Somalia and the conditions of leaving are the fragmented situation in 'the south' surely do not want to see a peaceful Somalia on its own feet, or does it now?

Taako Man:

Ethiopia is thinking about there own security. It doesn't help that you have guys like Indhacadde and co saying they will celebrate Eid in Addis Ababa. What do you expect them to do?

Ethiopia was in Somalia soil, Somalis have every right to be in Ethiopian soil. You are an individual who can’t even acknowledge his own rights or his nations. Are you justifying the illegal Ethiopian invasion?

Do you think your adopted United States would accept any nation saying they will take over Utah or New hampshire by force? Give me a break.

Do you think that America will to start with let any Mexican Army settle in New Mexico or Texas? Why were Ethiopian troops scattered all over baidio?

Secondly, a person can wish well on others, that is true. However a group that aspires to leave Somalia and the conditions of leaving are the fragmented situation in 'the south' surely do not want to see a peaceful Somalia on its own feet, or does it now?

Ethiopia is the one which doesn’t want a peaceful united Somalia not Somaliland. Get that through your thick skull. You attack and criticize Somaliland yet turn a blind-eye to the Ethiopian intentions, and which are already in Somalia and were able to destroy the peace that was brought by the Islamic Courts!

You are a typical Somali, you only know how to run your mouth on fellow Somalis.

You a Somali which is supporting the Ethiopian illegal invasion is ten times worse than the secessionist today and less Somali.

Xargaga   

Just wait and see am sure the moment this Transitional Failed Gang(TFG) 's term is over, you will hear Betrayersland calling for cessation.Then cessationland would then be calling for unity.Can you imagine the scenario? :D

Mystic

My were Oromo's, Eritreans, Arabs and Paki's in southern Somalia?

Simple as that. The TFG used methods to counteract the ICU. They won. You keep on overlooking the Tigrey Gaal from Asmara but point out to others from Ethiopia. Simple equation.

Taako

I have deep respect for the Oromos and Eritreans for they have both fought against illegal Ethiopian aggression. Oromos are still straggling. I hope they succeed. Few Pakistanis are nothing compared to thousands of Ethiopian Troops which have invaded Somalia with the blessing of America.

Don’t you see what America is doing in Iraq? I don’t think you are mentally capable of comprehending the bigger threat which is Ethiopia and more specifically America. It is not Somaliland, it is not Oromo, it is not Eritrea and it sure isn’t Pakistan!

So wake up and smell your ignorance.

So you are justifying the prescence of foreigners like Paki's, Eri's, Oromo's etc but saying the TFG should not have any support from anybody?

LOOOOL. This is politics. The ICU had support. The TFG had support. You can swingle around the issues whatever way you like, but simply put, the TFG had better support.

The ICU initiated the foreigners on Somalia. The TFG should be no different.

Taako

What presence do you speak of? Other than the over exaggerated propaganda. Few individuals who wanted to die as martyr aren’t foreign presence. Thousands of Ethiopian troops are nevertheless foreign presences.

The ICU didn’t bring a whole army of Eritreans or Pakistanis. Learn to differentiate between the greater threats and minor ones. A nation has invaded Somalia.

To you it may be politics, but our nation is not something to play around with!

Could you use your God given mind to distinguish between individuals and a country military invading Somalia?

^ According to many sources and the UN included, the ICU had 2000 Eritreans with them. That is a battalion. Actually that is two battalions and change.

A fight is a fight.

I hardly doubt Eritrean Chrisitans wanted to be 'martyred'. What were Paki's and Oromo's doing in Somalia last september? Remember Turki's statements 'we have foreigners and we are proud of having them with us'? Alls fair in love and war. You cheat and don't expect the playing feild to be levelled.

Taako

LOL, the same sources which said there were 700 Somalis fighting alongside Hezbollah?

A fight for our nation’s interest is more than a fight.

Do you think all Eritreans are Christians? I have met plenty of Ethiopians who are Muslims. Nonetheless, they fought the illegal Ethiopian aggression, did they not?

Allah also tests our patients, look at the Palestinians, do you think Allah has sided with the Yuhudas? You have gone mad.

Cheat? Using Ethiopian tanks, Kenyan troops and American Jets is what I would call cheating. The cheater always wins in these world.

60% of Ethiopia is Muslim. What is your point?

Ethiopia and Eritrea are both Tigrey domninated governments.

The same Un report stated that there were 8000 Ethiopian troops in and around the border. Why wouldn't they hide this simple fact?

Kenya Secured there border to not have crazy men run across their border. The US bombed Raas Kambooni. I don't agree with that but the ICU choose to fight in Raas Kambooni instead of Guriceel. Being clan courts it is obvious why.

The TFG won. those are the facts. The ICU with their countless shiisheeyes lost. Simple really.

The TFG didn’t fight the ETHIOPIANS and AMERICANS fought the SOMALIS

Get that fact right.

The Ethiopian Muslims are subjugated and treated horribly. The Oromos especially.

Why do you lack common sense, don’t you know that Ethiopia is more of a threat than Eritrea. Eritrea has its own ports. Ethiopia doesn’t. Again Ethiopia doesn’t want a United Somalia and a bunch of warlords don’t care about a united Somalia.

The TFG and their supporters have disgraced Somalis, and this is going down in history.

Somalis fighting along side Ethiopians to overpower their own nation’s interest. What shame, what shame!

^ Somalis fighting alongside oromo pakis Eritreans etc are examplary of good Somalis know?

You probably believe 'Sheik' Indhacadde was a real wadaad in it for the goodness of his people. LOOOOOOL

The TFG's Commanders were on the ground fighting and instructing their men. Col Hiraale, Col. Afgaduud and many others were on the ground. The ICU commanders fled quicker then the road runner. :D

The TFG faught heavy battles with the ICU in Daynuunaay, Moodo Moode, Buurhakaba, Banadiiraadleey, and with assistance they won. The ICU help ran away to the borders, hopped on airliners and fled by boats . That is simply the way it all ended. 'Sheiks' were in Europe, Kenya, Yemen, Saudi Arabia - THE WHOLE NINE YARDS . Sad really what the demise of the ICU was like.

Taako

Somalis fighting Ethiopian invasion are good. What sane somali will fight along side Ethiopians against his own nation? DO you know the difference between attacking Ethiopian forces and defending forces? Do remember that Ethiopia has invaded Somalia. Somalia along with their so called Oromo, Eritreans and paki’s haven’t invaded Ethiopia! You can’t even stand-up for your nation when it was invaded.

I could care less about who is a sheikh and who isn’t. this is a matter of our nation getting illegally invaded with the blessing of America.

LOL the TFG doesn’t exist, the Ethiopian generals and American intelligence where running the show. The TFG has no power and it never will on its own.

It was the Ethiopians not the TFG, stop lying to yourself kid. Today you have nothing to be proud of, you haven’t secured Mogadishu nor brought peace and justice. You have accomplished nothing but destruction on the part of fellow Somalis. And you think you have won? The ICU was fighting America and Ethiopian not Somali traitorous ragtag TFG troops. :D

^ The Ethiopians supported one side. The Eri's Pakis and Oromo were on another.

But you believe Eritreans are good Christians while I make no distinction. My enemies enemy is my friend. The ICU had a bunch of shiisheeye. The TFG has it support. SIMPlE.

2000 eritreans and countless other Shisheeye were wollaped. Ethiopia will leave. You can continue to believe the TFG is a non existant government. The ICU recognized the TFG as the government of Somalia. So who are you to go against great wadaads like Indhacadde? :D