Sign in to follow this  
Xafsa

My Body is my Business

Ariadne   

I guess all thats left now is to disappear again and come back with a different username now that the cats out of the bag :D

Xafsa   

Originally posted by DA_BEAST:

no wonder Clown is smiling coz he got himself the Jewel of the Crown in you Xafsa..... i wish you guys all the best and i mean it.

Thank you so much dabeast.....you know I feel the same way about your cousin.

Pyro--next time you wann confuse us pleas don't forget to send us the memo...ok? :D We prefer you give us a heads up next time...that goes for the rest of you nomads too

OG Moti   

Sister Xafsa when i read the title, i got upset so upset and said this cant be xafsa, i judgmental person, and i know now it is wrong to judge a book from its cover, the post is so beautiful and so full of convidence, sis i always thought you had great was of analysing things and great topics too, i totally agree

so let me explain why i got upset.and i am talking about the title only not your topic.

i thought u were talking about something else, lets be careful of the title, "My body is my business" i disagree with that, if you cover your body, u gain respect of everyone, the respect of ur enemies first on the list.. but when you say my body is my business could mean lot of things it means you do whatever u want to, get naked, expose and other stuff that i rather not to mention... sisters and brothers your body is not your business whether u are female or male, cause you have to consider the consequences of ur actions on people you love, lets say you body is ur business and you expose it, what do u think the impact of that on your father, brother and whole ur family and even race,

in Cambodia we have a saying, white girl is eassy to get, everyone beleives it, and cambodians when they see a white girl, they straight go "hey do u want to have to fun", and a lot of white girls are get offended by that, i told them u can not blame them, that is what u show, the way u dress, the way u talk, the way u sit indicates that.. so ur body represent u and ur priciples and your people, so it is not your business only..... smile.gifsmile.gif

by the way xafsa great article .. I love it.. keep it coming sis..

Xafsa   

lol og-moti...you thought I was gonna tell people that I can expose my body huh? lol

I;m glad you actually took the time to read the post or you would have thought I walked around half naked ;)

People here in the good old U.S of A say the same thing about white girls. There's this saying my mom uses.. dhilo isheedaa lagu dhabaa...so its all about presentation. On the other hand if you cover yourself just so that people don;t redicule you then you get nothing from it...its all about doing it for the sake of allah.

peace and luv

U know what i am confused about something here, but maybe flying-still would clearify for me...While i was checking old topics, i came across this one by CLOWN where he is talking about breaking up with this chick and how her friend told him the girl didn't love him at all and how he got revenage by dating the friend. And then in another topic, he made a statement if i remember correctly saying how he will never trust another somali woman ever in his life. But then there is your relationship and confessing love to each other. So what's the real deal here?

I know it's personal, but confussion isn't something i like to be surrounded with..au revoir

Xafsa   

^^^ damn...you shocked me with that one!!

Ok well you know what the only person that can really answer that question is CLOWN himself. I don't really know what was going through his mind when he got involved again. hope I made soem sense smile.gif

peace and luv

Ariadne   

Pyro--next time you wann confuse us pleas don't forget to send us the memo...ok? We prefer you give us a heads up next time...that goes for the rest of you nomads too

Whats the fun of giving a heads up to someone moments before a basketball hits their head? none (you can't laugh at their misfortune later on :D )

It's the same thing with me how can I confuse and surprise people when I tell them a ahead of time

I'm gonna change my username...No fun ...NO fUN AT ALL!