Sign in to follow this  
finestsista2005

How To Lose 30 pounds the fasts with no bills

Hi Everyone,

I have recently gained 30 pounds, and I want to absolutely to get it off. I don't exercise and work too much and not to forget eat much of the time ouside.

Any good advice that accually worked for you would be helpful.

Thanks

Aaliyyah   

I would say eat healthy, mainly stay away from fast food. Also, exercising is a good way to lose weight, specially jogging and working out in the gym.

Best of luck.

Kool_Kat   

^LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...Never really thought of it, it makes some sense in a sick twisted way... :D

FirstLady, the best way is to start walking...Just walk, walk, walk...You gotta start somewhere, and believe me joining the gym when you are not ready to commit is a waste of money...Go to the mall, walk...If you take the bus to work, walk to the next bus stop and catch the bus there, or get off the bus one or two stops before yours and walk...Don't take the elevator, take the stairs...If you live in a higher floor, get off two or three floors down, and take the stairs...Believe me from there on, it gets easier...Once you are used to it, start doing power walks, then jogging, then eventually running...That's how I did it, 35lbs YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY...

Oh yeah, and drink plenty of water...Stay away or cut down your intake of carbs and SODAs (gosh, that was and still is the hardest for me - i LOVE Sprite)...Trust, only if you take baby steps would you get there...You don't want to rush it and lose quickly, and gain twice the weight back...

Good luck...

Take kk's advice. Walkin works wonders for weight loss.

Reduce your food intake and increase your activity level. F.ek. 2 slices of bread with some healthy topings and a glass of juice comes to around less than 300 Kcal.

I can PM you 1 week meal plan which you can try for a week and see how it goes. You may loose a upto 1KG maximum. Please dont try to shed off alot of weight fast. it is very unhealthy and results dont last much longer. This mealplan aims for a longer weightloss goals but you should incorporate some sort of physical activity. walking as said is one of the best, if u enjoy water, swimming is great too.

good luck

Excuse me, A.D.D aa kuligiin tihiin walaahi.

She clearly stated she doesn't "exercise" , so why go around giving her tips about various work outs?

She wants a quick fix and eedo poster, there isn't a quick fix.

The reality is, you need to burn more calories than you cansume.

Watch what you put in your mouth. A bag of cookies thathas 200 calories, Vs a bowl of cereal that is very filling? I would opt for the cereal in the morning.

At lunch, would you go ahead and buy that chicken burger with fries that has 550 calories, or would you opt for a bowl of soup that has just over 100 calories?

So, at the end of the day, its all about choices and you need to make smart choices when it comes to food.

Next time you grab a quick meal, please look at the nutrition facts at the back sticker and think, trust me, once you see that big number, you wouldn't want to put it in your mouth.

Abyan   

Lol, im the opposite of you, waxaa laigu salaamaa "waad caatoowdey ee maxaa kuugu dhacay".

I´ve always been thin, but now aad ayaan u caatoobey :(

Im trying to gain weight and believe me I find it soooo difficult,lol im not kidding you.

I used to walk alot, 30 mins to uni, and 30 back. There were no buses to my route and i didnt have a license) God i dont miss university at all. So all i can tell you is walk walk walk.

Also another thing, im a stressful person and I have had a very stresful life before, and im soo used to walking very fast.(im trying to change that now)

I actually found out by walking fast, you are tricking your body into dipping into your fat stores for energy.

And also im a slow eater and ive been told not eat slowly coz you get full very quick.(so im trying to change that too.)

It is commonly understood that if you are a slow eater, that you will feel full (satiated) before eating as much as if you eat faster. Most diet programs add this as helpful advice: "eat slowly; set your fork down between bites."

Eat ONLY when you are hungry. There are some that substitute food with emotional problem, if you are sad, happy or bored, don´t turn to food. Replace that with something else that you like.

Dont feel like you have to deprive yourself from sweets(macmacaan),have it now and then.

I hope this helps.

-Lily-   

First Lady, one thing I know for sure is the weight drops off when you stop obsessing over it. I totally agree with Layzie but don't become one of those freaks who are so controlled by what they eat it controls their life, those are annoying ppl to be around. I also found that eating until you are satisfied is so much better than until you are full, which is the Islamic way to go about it anyway.

My advice is to take home lunch. It will only take few minutes before you leave or even the night before. The stuff we buy from outside is so calories laden and rich and unhealthy. So called ‘organic’ or ‘healthier’ options are on the expensive side of the food chain. You can control what you eat and improve your health, and put the money you save towards a shopping fund for the new hotter you.

There are 100s of healthy eating combinations for your lunch box, look around. If you must eat chocolate , and we all must, buy real or organic chocolate, it tends to have less sugar than Mars/Kit Kat etc. and more Coco.

I know you said you don’t have time for exercise but without it will take you so much longer to loose the weight.

Good luck.

p.s. Rudy that's the funniest crap I've ever heard.

Hi Guys, I have read your posts. Some were funy some really helpful. I don't think I am ready for the gym...it is so cold where I am living. I am still lazy about exercising...so I probably start drinking water and walk little more. I am 140 pounds but goodness I feel like about 160 pounds....is it because I don't exercise...? I don't know.

Urban   

Juicing is 'in' at the moment, buy Jason Vale's recipe books, if you don't lose weight at least you'll feel energized. According to his books anyway.

Goodluck