3 hours ago, galbeedi said:

Xaaji, according to you we are either too divided or unable to shoot, right?

Soon time will tell. Before your uncle sold the the land we were ready to cross and face your militia, but we have regroup since the border is sealed now . The main reason Muuse gave away the Sea is he knew he would be facing another Goojacade in Awdal, so he stabbed us in the back. I don’t think a foreign army would be able to keep Biixi in power that long. 

Good luck sxb.

To defeat this, HSM must forgot , unukaa Leh, friends n family, and focus who can help the nation .

Abdi, unlike his traitor brother did well n is Somali asset

Abdi samatar is beating a dead horse 

how can u do the same thing over and over again and expect different result it is madness really if u ask me one day abdi samatar will also see the light like his brother  even beyle gave up on the koonfurians and is chilling in hargeisa 

3 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

how can u do the same thing over and over again and expect different result it is madness really

What a projection! You are so, so close seeing yourself on the mirror.

For three decades, Muuse Muqayil and secessionist hardcores were doing the same exact outlandish stuff for aqoonsi and each time were expecting a different result, which never comes.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar said:

What a projection! You are so, so close seeing yourself on the mirror.

For three decades, Muuse Muqayil and secessionist hardcores were doing the same exact outlandish stuff for aqoonsi and each time were expecting a different result, which never comes.

well  this time it looks different  perhaps.

but not put it into perspective   and say this about the bunker govt  mise iyagu waddadi saxday mala marayaan  ileen hal talaabo kor umay qaadin eh

Illyria   

"Bunker government"? Oh no, still seeking solace in quips from 10 years ago. State has evolved and times have changed, but then again, I suppose one would not know when one is stuck in mud.

what has changed alshabaab is still a threat they killed over a dozen people just a few days ago or am i crazy or seeing things differently dont tell me the qadaadweyn people changed their ways. the entire legtimacy of the bunker goverment is solely given by the beesha lixaad remove that and turkish charity they probably would be weaker then galmudug and hirshabelle. in terms of influance and state capicity 

I never understood unionist  and their brain  how can u divide further to Unite how does that make sense if  borama cant unite with Hargeisa, how can boramae unite with Mogadishu  

3 hours ago, Xaaji Xunjuf said:

I never understood unionist  and their brain  how can u divide further to Unite how does that make sense if  borama cant unite with Hargeisa, how can boramae unite with Mogadishu  

Why should any region in Sland be held captive to Hargeisa's whims? If Hargeisa insists on secession but pro-union regions want to stay, with Somalia proper, they should be welcome to Mogadishu.

There are no pro Union awdal never ever said that they want unity with Mogadishu over hargeisa ever. they always said that they wanted a fair represenation with in the SL government  trhough out the last decades that was their stance matter infact it was their delegation that  said we should hasten with the independence back in 1991. its not as black and white as people try potray . As for the garaad clan  they are on and off they have choosen Somaliland over puntland and now Khatumo, i think their case is different . lets see how their relations go with Mogadishu , i am not opposed to their self determination if they wish to be part of Somalia they should not be forced into Somaliland i am very pragmatic on their issue 

Awdal is different then eastern sool first of all the awdal people the the rest of the somaliland people share an ancestry and geneology . How ever the eastern sool clan are totally different  qabil Somaliland can easily survive with out eastern sool . There is no real issue there . Hasayeesha iyaga ka maarnayn somaliland  I believe in self determination waxay iska jecelyihin ana. Waan la jecelahay if the bunker makes them happy so be it be one with the bunker